Stars Within our Reach
Hello, and welcome to Stars Within our Reach. We are a fantasy role-playing forum that have aspects of Steampunk technology within our world. Here, Guardians and Travelers work together to bring Shards of the Utopian Core back to the Eye of the Gods. Strange things lurk in the shadows, proving survival to be difficult in an area so prosperous...

Make sure to read our site rules before joining, and we hope that you have a fun time here!

There is no more division between where you can and cannot travel. World blurs into world as you reach across galaxies, searching for something beyond...

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Online Staff
Latest topics
» Where Beasts Rule (Private, Flynn)
by Imelda Tue Aug 01 2017, 07:29

» Call to Arms (Private)
by Ardent Mon Jul 31 2017, 22:29

» Skylar Agnar, Traveler of the Realms
by Skylar Mon Jul 31 2017, 03:46

» Hiatus- why pretty much I'm never here
by Guest Sat Jul 15 2017, 21:41

» Ties Between Realms (Private, Flynn)
by Gwynn Thu Jul 13 2017, 23:05

» Sly, the Apothecary
by Vyllaea Wed Jul 12 2017, 04:38

» Cascade Dawn, the Inhuman Practitioner
by Cascade Mon Jul 10 2017, 08:43

» Mixed Messages (Private)
by Roshan Fri Jul 07 2017, 06:13

» Flynn Argall - Enforcer
by Vyllaea Fri Jul 07 2017, 00:55

» Tion, the Dragon of Wind
by Vyllaea Thu Jul 06 2017, 23:30

Top posting users this month
Daemian

Imelda

Skylar

Share | 

When fish just doesn't cut it anymore (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vyllaea
Admin

PostSubject: When fish just doesn't cut it anymore (Private)   Sun Jun 04 2017, 11:44

Tears no longer fell down her cheeks.

A spiral of depression had caught her, dragging her down into the deeps of the ocean.

Why wouldn't he wake up?

Hours had stretched into dayss. Cedric was still unconscious. Vyllaea hadn't left the room for a few days, fear gripping in her heart that any second could be his last. Roshan was kind enough to stay for a while, having placed Cedric on a bed. Every few hours, the Angel would check to make sure the thunderbird wasn't too hot, nor too cold, but... It was hard for him to manage it. Vyllaea and him had caught up a little, but she was always distracted, her eyes keeping on trailing to the room.

Vyllea's head lowered, her eyes fixing on the ground. Maybe he was lost... And it was her own fault. She let Maisen get to her, she let him pry her away, she let them show her what she really was. A monster. An outcast. Someone that people should quiver in fear of seeing. For the hundredth time, Vyllaea walked over to Ced, quietly thanking him for the time they had spent together. Every time she thanked him. But not every time she apologised. this was one of the times that she had, pouring out her heart to the man. She told him how she missed him, how he had always been on her thoughts. How they used her love of him against her, threatening to murder him if she disobeyed. And how foolish she was to believe them.

Her voice was hoarse, tear-less and emotionless. She'd almost given up on several occasions, but Vyllaea's hand held fast to the thinning rope. She just wanted to see him move. Those eyes open. Something to tell her he was okay...

She removed herself for the hundredth time, but for the first time in almost a week, the monstrosity left the room. Part human, part siren, part Leviathan. A purebred monster.

Roshan glanced up from where he stood, brewing a coffee. Her eyes shone in defeat, but she held her head high. She hadn't given up. Vyllaea would see him again... Right? Or did the world decide to finally take the last thing that she had left...

The angel sighed, finishing off the brew as his sister took a seat, her unfocused eyes staring out in the distance. It was times like these that he wished that he could read minds. Walking over with a sweeter beverage, he passed her the warm hot chocolate. Vyllaea slowly took it, absently sipping at it. "He's going to come back... Right, Roshy?"

Roshan blinked. That was the first time she'd spoken to him all week. With a smile, a gentle nod, Roshan gently squeezed her shoulder. "He'll be back, Vy. He never gave up on you when you had gone. So don't even think that he'd leave you by yourself. Don't even think that for a second. He spent months searching for you... Don't you give up on him after a few weeks, 'kay sis? And you stay safe, alright? I'll be back as soon as I possibly can." Bringing the beverage to her lips again, Vyllaea took another sip.

No. She wouldn't. She couldn't. But that didn't mean that every single second without him wasn't agony. It didn't mean that even drinking this drink made her want to cry as it reminded her of him. She just wanted him back...

To Roshans comment, she nodded. "I won't let anything happen to either of us. Stay safe,
Roshy."

It was then that Roshan poured the coffee into the mug, his footsteps echoing until Vyllaea could no longer hear them. Just like that, she was left alone. Hours later, Vyllaea returned to the chair beside her beloved Ced, leaning back in the worn chair. Her eyes never left him for long, until she drifted off to sleep.

----------------------------

The days turned into three weeks from when Cedric first collapsed. Vyllaea had screamed to the oceans, her voice making even the beasts of the river leave from her anger. The stars mocked her sorrow, blinking brightly like what she felt didn't matter. The sun continued to rise and fall, nights came and left. The world continued. But Vyllaea's was on pause. The foundations crumbling with every day that passed. She could barely motivate herself to leave him and force herself to eat. Water didn't seem to be a problem for her anymore, but nothing would comfort her. Just sorrow and hope. That's all there were.

Was this what he had felt when she had vanished? Not once, but twice? The second time... Right underneath his fingers...

Footsteps outside caught Vyllaea's ears and she rose her head, casting it out the window. Glimpsing something approaching, she pulled on fresh clothing, before wandering down the stairs. Surprisingly, the kitchen wasn't in shambles, there was no smell of burnt food and neither was there much evidence that she had done anything at all. Aside from the pile of pink salmon that Vyllaea had gathered each moment, before returning them to their home in the rivers each night. She kept them alive, but just hoped that he'd have woken just ONCE to see them.

Her feet met the bottom of the stairs, her hand on the doorknob. She just couldn't bring herself to open it. It seemed... So heavy.

----------------------------

"As I've warned you and given you the heads up for it, she's in a bit of a fragile state at the moment, but that's assuming that he hasn't stirred just yet. I'm just assuming we'll know by how she decides to say hi and whatnot." Roshan reminded, again, with a small smile on his face. Sure, he was excited to see her again, but his heart was in his throat. He couldn't stand the fact that he had left her so easily, so readily, just because of the council's request to deliver that message. That was when his few weeks of fun had really started.

Taking his hand out from Isaac's, just as he said he would before they returned to where she was staying, he gave an apologetic look to him. "But also, just be really careful, she's incredibly sensitive to pretty much anything as, well, yea. She only recently found out about the whole Leviathan thing. Then... Something else happened, but I really shouldn't tell you. She'd kill me if I did. Or try to. I think. I dunno. Oh gosh, sorry, I'm rambling again." He paused for a few moments. "Why the hell do I ramble when I'm uncertain? Like, come on, this is ridiculous. The one time I need to shut up and think are the times that I simply don't shut up! Sheesh, Roshan- I'M STILL."

Roshan, in annoyance, glared at the ground, before raising his gaze to the doorway of the small home. There was no smoke from the chimney, but that didn't surprise him. Her crippling phobia of fire most likely the main cause of that. Goodness he was nervous as hell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izzy
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: When fish just doesn't cut it anymore (Private)   Sun Jun 04 2017, 23:37

"I was shocked when I was first introduced to society as a monster. If she views herself as that, it'll be hard for her to adjust. And from what you've dropped so far, I can believe she'd need the help she can get from anything within the realm of normalcy.

Isaac cracked an easy smile, his hand gently holding Roshan's shoulder before he raised a fist to the door. His steeled knuckles rapped against the wood three times, before becoming flesh and bone that returned once more to his pocket. A smile sat on his face, that was- for once -missing any piercings.

"Calm down, Roshan. I've been wanting to meet your family for a while, and it's only fair that I behave myself in a manner befitting the severity of the situation brought before me. Now, if she starts joking I can't guarantee anything"

He stood aside for the angel, worried with how long the pause for the door was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric
Admin

Character sheet
Name:: Cedric Vael
Alternate Accounts: Syrein

PostSubject: Re: When fish just doesn't cut it anymore (Private)   Sun Jun 04 2017, 23:48

Cedric's muscles screamed. His lungs quickly expanded in a gasp, his body arching as he awoke with a start. It felt as if someone had strapped several electrical pads to him, manipulating his body without his consent. His throat felt like it was made of sand, and his eyes searched around in alarm.

He was back in his cabin, his home. At his bedside were two of the stools that he had made as chairs, the carefully carved wood home to several blankets and pillows. Confusion made his head ache, before he slowly sat up.

The room was covered in dust, spare the pathway to the chair from the door. His bedding was clean, but that was about it. frowning, he stood- god his muscles didn't appreciate it. Gritting his teeth, he stood up again before glaring at the door. He needed water so, so bad. Go get it you pitiful excuse of a bird of prey. God, it was that awful voice again. It felt like thunder between his temples, rattling around in his skull until it was magnified beyond his ability to bear.

His legs finally carried his body to the staircase, before his eyes found her.

His heart leaped to his throat, arm reaching out towards her back as she opened the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://starswithinourreach.forumotion.com
Vyllaea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When fish just doesn't cut it anymore (Private)   Mon Jun 05 2017, 00:40

She could hear their voices, goodness had it really been so long that her brother was returning already? Her hand fell. How could she open it, plaster a smile on her face and greet them when she felt so horrible inside. Cedric, one of the only bloody things that mattered in her life, the one who kept her world turning, who made going through agony worth every second of it just to reach him once more... He was gone. He simply was gone, unresponsive, maybe lapsing into a coma, or worse... Taking a deep, shuddering breath, the monster calmed her racing pulse. The back of her hand brushed stray threads of white hair back from her face, the thumb picking them up and tucking them behind her ear.

Releasing the held air slowly, she twisted the handle and opened the door. Vyllaea froze for a few moments, her green eyes resting on Roshan's sapphire eyes. The instant they locked, Roshan could see the fall in her eyes. Vyllaea's anguish hadn't lessened, if anything, it had grown. Worsened, driving itself deeper into her soul. Vyllaea looked to the person next to him, inclining her head. She couldn't call the water where she was with ease, but she was certain that Roshan wouldn't have taken someone else to Cedric's home unless he was sure that they had meant no harm.

Roshan introduced Isaac to her, and she gave him the best smile that she could. For the most part, her eyes were devoid of emotion, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Isaac..." Her voice cracked, before she stepped forward and threw her arms around Roshan, holding him in a tight hug. He heard him grunt in surprise, hesitate, before returning the hug to him. That was when her tears resurfaced. The agony of watching the corpse-like Ced toyed with her, she'd barely slept, nightmares tormenting her, of Cedric dying, of her beast coming forth to consume him. Sobs racked her body, her head burying in the folds of his jacket.

She felt Roshan's arms around her, his words attempting to soothe his distressed sister. "He... He hasn't stirred once, Roshan, he's..." She couldn't. She couldn't finish it. Vyllaea didn't want to accept it, she didn't want to say those few words. But she was definitely thinking it.

Cedric, the light of her life, was gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roshan
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: Re: When fish just doesn't cut it anymore (Private)   Mon Jun 05 2017, 01:18

"Well, she seemed incredibly shaken, not trusting of herself when I had to leave. I really do think that she views herself as something worse than a monster. A murderer of the worst sorts. She always had thought that she had parents and, well, assumed that Vance had killed them to take her away from them. She didn't know that she was created, a genetic experiment that, out of many, many trials, she was the only one that survived. By accident, the first day she had released that beast inside... She'd murdered hundreds of scientists before Vance managed to subdue the Leviathan. Of course, he used his flames, which gave her the crippling fear of them. Not to mention what happened the more she enjoyed herself, the more pain she went through.

And half of that was because of me... Far out I'm horrible sometimes.

I'm just... Worried how she went if she were to be alone for so long with the weight of that event fresh on her mind, as well as whatever else has happened. I didn't know it had happened, but... Vyllaea, after she broke, remained broken until Cedric came along. From what she told me, it was because he took her away from Vance that she really started to blossom. She actually began to appreciate life for what it gave to her. That it gave him to her. How they met... Goodness that was a fun story, but, I'll let her tell you when the time comes. It's something she adores telling- even if it's half embarrassing to her. It'd... It's going to kill her if he's not up and about yet. She needs him more than she ever wants to admit."
He paused for a few moments, before slowly shrugging, the door still not opening. He had made sure his voice was low, just in case she were listening to them.

"I think it might be worse for her than you, just hear me out as to why I say that. She never considered herself anything but normal. Now, she's apparently a hybrid of the most dangerous sea creature in existence and two other things... She probably thinks that everyone is going to think ill of her now, be hesitant to go near her because she doesn't think that she has the ability to be do anything to it. But that's my thoughts, I'm just worried about her. Vy's never had it easy and, if she doesn't have Ced... Well, it's going to be a nightmare." Roshan sighed, shaking his head. His sister would have a lot to adjust to.

The door, after several long moments, opened. Vyllaea... His eyes fell, shoulders sinking. The look in her eyes. She'd given up the battle, the light that shone there, the threads seemed as if she had almost completely torn them away. This cloud, this darkness, these sorrowful thoughts were all showing in her eyes, able to be picked by the unemotional cloud that hung there. She was struggling with basic necessities, her hair was barely brushed, knotted... And Roshan left her all alone. For weeks. "Vy..." Clearing his throat, he quickly shook his head and tried to introduce the Golem. At first, he was hopeful that the change of subject would break the ice just enough for her to try and be alright. It had seemed to work, but right at the end of the introduction, Vyllaea's voice broke.

Roshan's heart sank.

The Angel grunted as Vyllaea almost leaped into his arms, throwing her arms around him in a bone crushing hug. Her face was buried against his shirt, sobs raking through her body. He glanced across to Isaac, an apologetic look in her eyes, before he returned the attention back to his sister. He held her firmly, his hand rubbing against her back, trying to calm her down. "Hey, hey, calm, it'll be alright sis." Goodness, he was horrible at this. Sure, Isaac was one thing, but his own darn sister was another! "He hasn't let you down, he hasn't gone... Alright, he's still there... And judging by the state of you, he's still breathing, right?" He felt a small nod against his chest. Then he spoke before she could speak again.

"If he's still there, then he's still there, right?" That was when she began to talk again and Roshan shook his head. "No, no, no, Vy..." He knelt down, his hands on her shoulders. He felt terrible to see her cry and he "He's still there, he's still with you, Vy. Chin up, little one. You know how stubborn he can be. You know what he did to get back to you. You've been with him, you've lived with him, and you know that he loves you, right? You know that he wouldn't leave you so easily, would he? Maybe he just needs a little more time to rest time to heal... Even if you've stayed there, by his side, every single day, you should know that he'd never leave you, hey?"

Even though he had already had three or more weeks to heal, he felt horrible. She'd been there, whispering, sharing, talking to him, for weeks. Days upon days. Religiously hoping and begging him to return, to move again. He could sense that from her emotions, the distress, the anguish in her heart, her stance... It broke his heart. Shattered it.

The Angel stood back up, his arm wrapped around her. However, there was only a brotherly love for her, nothing more than that. He hoped that Isaac wouldn't mind the contact he shared with Vyllaea, but she desperately needed it. The poor girl hadn't stopped crying, her white hair covering her face again as she returned to hugging her brother. Roshan glanced to Isaac, trying to see if the man was judging Roshan for this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izzy
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: When fish just doesn't cut it anymore (Private)   Mon Jun 05 2017, 08:02

Isaac took a step back into the shadows that the door's framing provided, feeling like an intruder on the scene. God this was such a fucking bad idea. He looked to the side, watching as the woman threw her arms around Roshan. Her body was weaker, he could see exactly where on her hamstring to str-

No. Don't think like that, Izzy. She's not Prey. God, it was so hard to shrug off those fucking marks, but.. Closing then reopening his eyes, he didn't see any marks on her at all. There was no coloring to her skin, nothing at all. But... Wasn't she supposed to be a Guardian?

Swallowing lightly he blinked. They were talking about someone as if they were dead.

His eyes went to look around. The kitchen was almost spotless, spare the water that surrounded a tank of salmon. The ash from the fire was, admittedly, everywhere in front of the lash place. Frowning, Isaac continued to note the two doors that lead somewhere downstairs, before finding the staircase. his eyes trailed up, noting the odd carvings in the handrails before freezing. His body turned to steel, crouching. If the person they were talking about was unconscious, then who the fuck was that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: When fish just doesn't cut it anymore (Private)   Mon Jun 05 2017, 08:09

Cedric struggled with the stairs. His arms weren't holding him up like they should be, muscles crying out from disuse. His feet wanted to carry him to her, his eyes noticing no one but Vylaea. His heart flared when the male wrapped his arms around her, thunder responding to his anger outside.

His feet carried him forward, weak energy crackling in the air around him. He held the stitch in his side, face twisting into a snarl as he continued down the steps. God it fucking hurt, but nothing like the pain in his chest from Vyllaea holding the man who's face he couldn't see.

Panting, he finally set himself on the bottom step, erecting himself to his full height. The storm broke outside, rain crashing down. Better, you pathetic worm. How can you help her if you can't help yourself? What mongrel would let someone he claimed to love slip through his finger more than once? His muscles tightened, the responding energy cascading around him as he struggled with his internal anger. His body was responding to the stress of having just left Yvantis, that same odd tone ringing out as he bared his teeth.

"What... Do you think... You're... Doing?..."

The words came out as a low growl, panting for breath in between each.
Back to top Go down
Vyllaea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When fish just doesn't cut it anymore (Private)   Mon Jun 05 2017, 08:53

Vyllaea shook her head. He slipping away from her. There was nothing that she could do. The heavens and the cursed plan were destined to rip Cedric from her. That was all the monster deserved anyway...

It was then that she raised her head, eyes red from her tears, her eyes locking again onto Roshan's face. However, her brother was looking away, a questioning look being directed towards, what was his name... Isaac? Vyllaea did a double take. Why the hell was he steel? Certainly not approving of this, Vyllaea took a step back from Roshan, her eyes confused. What the hell... Was he going to kill Ced while he was weak?!

A look of betrayal shot through her eyes, waters rising from the plants, pulling themselves together from the air. But before she could do anything else, the sky slowly darkened. Familiar clouds rolled in, Vy pausing in her stance, the grip on her waters vanishing. Ced?

"What... Do you think... You're... Doing?..."

The monster spun on her heels. "Cedric?!" Thousands of emotions ripped through her, her heart aching with a viciousness that she hadn't felt before. Relief, intense worry, joy, happiness. A huge smile light up her face, before faltering. Goodness he was hurt, his hand clutching his side- why was he moving! Vyllaea ran over to him, her heart longing to touch him, to stroke her hand across his cheek. To kiss him. But she couldn't. Stopping shy of him, Vyllaea raised a hand to touch him- but... She stopped. "Cedric... Oh Ced... ...You should sit down. You've been out for a long time... Three weeks and five hours, you need to eat... Rest, take it easy." Vyllaea looked to Roshan, then back to Ced. That was when a new agony set in.

She couldn't hold him. She couldn't help him. She couldn't TOUCH him.

SHE COULDN'T DO ANYTHING!

Ignoring the fresh tears in her eyes, she looked back to Roshan. "You've met him, I think... That one's Roshan, he's my brother- goodness please don't be... Oh gosh that must have looked so bad..." Vyllaea screamed internally, where was Negene when she needed him to rip away all the emotions she felt! "But please, don't... Don't hurt him. And... Roshan brought him here..." Vyllaea said gently, indicating the other member.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roshan
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: Re: When fish just doesn't cut it anymore (Private)   Mon Jun 05 2017, 09:00

Instantly, after seeing the sudden change of emotion in Vyllaea when she saw Isaac, Roshan took a step between the two of them. Family or not, he wasn't going to let his sister hurt him. Isaac had already been through hell and back. He didn't need to go through it again.

However, the snarling voice startled Roshan and the Angel turned to the doorway. A smile cracked on his face, his younger sister almost vanishing from where she was to rush over to him. Roshan could see that she wanted to hug him, throw her arms around him, but... She didn't. A frown tugged on his face, watching as she stopped, lowered her hand and explained what had happened. At least she felt bad. Roshan knew he would.

Upon being indicated, the Angel bowed. "It's a pleasure to meet with you once more, Cedric. I hope that the comfort I bestowed upon my sister wasn't... taken badly." Roshan winced. He could and should have worded that a little better, but his mind was racing. If Ced needed time, Roshan would give it to him, gesturing to Isaac that he was safe- or so the Angel fricken hoped. "Yea, sorry Cedric. I took Isaac here over to meet my sister, he's wanted to say hi for a while and well... You know me. I don't really like making people wait too long..." Roshan frowned, watching Isaac and Ced, worried that either one of them would do something drastic...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izzy
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: When fish just doesn't cut it anymore (Private)   Mon Jun 05 2017, 09:06

Isaac stared. Electricity arced between the pale man's body, the space between his arms and body looking like a tesla coil as the energy constantly flowed. He could feel his body panicking, wanting to remove himself from his presence. This man was just... was just wrong. Slowly standing up, Isaac let his body slowly slip away from the steel form it had taken.

His scars were still blazing with that blue light, though. His eyes glowed a light amber, his muscles still tight with the need for a decision- fight or flight. Swallowing, he turned his head away. God he shouldn't have come. He was an intruder here, and apparently chose just the day since the man who'd been in a three week coma just woke up. Izzy felt lost, eyes searching Roshan's as he attempted to rein in himself.

What he didn't expect though.. The reaction Cedric would have to seeing him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: When fish just doesn't cut it anymore (Private)   Mon Jun 05 2017, 09:24

Cedric took a sharp breath as his fingers gently held Vyllaea's face. Fire went through his hand at the contact, causing him to groan in pain. God, it was so much worse, now. He wanted to close the distance, to press his lips into hers and assure her with his body-

Taking a deep breath, he gave an apologetic smile to Roshan. "Sorry... Didn't know.. It was you." Grimacing, he made his way to the stools that sat before the fireplace- at least he tried to before Roshan introduced Isaac. The Paradigm had to look over the man, who looked like he had been carved from steel. Suspicion sat deep in his stomach as blue light flared from the man's Marks, along with the.. scars? along his forearms and body. His eyes blazed with amber light, and it wasn't until he saw those, those fucking eyes that he froze.

Oh god.

Oh gods.

Horror filled Cedric, his body pressing itself into the wall behind him. Memories, memories came to him that he hadn't thought about in almost thirty years. He put his palms against his temple, back sliding down against the wood as tears flowed freely from his face. His body ached from that, needing the liquid so badly that it burned him But god he deserved it. God he fucking deserved every ounce of pain he was in right then.

-------

"Cedric. It's time that you came on the Hunt."
Saandra's voice was so sweet, so soft. His mind screamed against what was happening, struggling to break free of the woman's hold. His body, however, strode forward. His quiver was against his thigh, crossbow in hand. Those bright yellow eyes were full of smug satisfaction, luscious lips he once thought beautiful curved into a cruel smile. Her fiery hair blew back in the weather, her laughter as he loaded the weapon obvious. God, he wanted to get away from her. Dark red runes crisscrossed his skin, lines like a marionette lifting from his joints. He hated himself. God if he could just fucking put this bolt through his brain.. Struggle as he could, he had no hold over his body, anymore.

"They're going to absolutely love what I've done with you. A Shard holder, nothing but a puppet to them. I wonder if they'll induct you into the Projects... Speaking of. Today, the Hunt is to help one of our Experiments. I myself would do it, but He told me to use you- to make sure that my control was absolute over you. Obviously, it is."
He wanted to wrap his hands around her throat, to make her stop fucking speaking.

Her arms went up, his body moving of her accord. He crouched, leaping behind cover as his head and eyes were forced to look out past the cropping of trees and rocks, through a small, almost nonexistent slit between the undergrowth. Swallowing his arms raised- just as a young girl came into view. Her deep red hair had sandy streaks in the hair, her age had to be no more than twelve. He could hear her laughter, and his stomach dropped.

Saandra wanted him to kill her.

He struggled harder, fighting against the bonds as hard as he could. The crossbow raised to his shoulder, body taking a deep breath to steady before pausing just over her heart- waiting for her to turn. A man, pale in skin with blue hair came closer as she raised a sand dollar to show him. God they were happy. Please, please no..

The twang came, and almost immediately the girl dropped.

His body stood, quickly sprinting from the stop as the man's cry became a metallic shriek. Saandra's face was lit with glee, her smile too wide to fit her face. Cedric crouched, vomiting at what he had done. He was a killer. A murderer. A puppet.

His stomach lit up, fire blazing out of his skin in a bright white. His agony was nonverbal, mouth unable to express the hatred he had for himself. The glazed look over the girls eyes... Oh god. Oh god. Oh gods forgive him. The white grew brighter, chasing away the red marks that covered his skin. Saandra's eyes widened, horror in their depths before fire consumed him. "Oh fucking hell no. You are MINE Vael." Hatred burned in him, as he stood up. His back blazed with that same white, eyes glaring at her as she raised a hand- throwing fire at him. Crying out he raised a hand towards her-

----------

Tears flowed down his face as he curled up, memories burning in his brain. "I'm so sorry.. I'm so sorry.. I'm so sorry.. I'm so sorry.." The words were babbling out of his mouth, the rain coming down in sheets outside. Thunder and lightning clashed freely, his heart hammering as his marks ached against his chest. God, he hated himself. He hated everything he was.
Back to top Go down
Vyllaea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When fish just doesn't cut it anymore (Private)   Mon Jun 05 2017, 09:42

Vyllaea was thankful that Cedric had decided to listen to her advice. Straight away, the monster went into the kitchen, setting up a few of the salmon to cook. She knew Ced would need food, but a quick snack before she went hunting, well, she guessed it would be fine. She also grabbed a glass of water on her way back, before partially freezing. Vyllaea almost dropped the glass as she rushed over to him, throwing the cup onto a nearby ledge.

"Cedric?! Ced? You okay?"

She almost, ALMOST, grabbed him to snap him from the horror that Vyllaea could read in his eyes. Goodness, the horror, the way he pressed himself against the wall. Something was wrong. Horribly wrong. Screw the curse! If he didn't have it, she'd have thrown her arms around him, held him, tried to soothe what he felt, the agony in his eyes. Goodness, she wanted to help! Her fingers dug into her palms, reopening an old scar. Dammit, dammit dammit!

The rain came plummeting down onto the house and Vyllaea glanced skyward. Dammit! "Cedric..."

... Those months apart... and still one thing hasn't changed. She was still useless. Her eyes turned to her brother. "Look after him, I need to stop this rain before it destroys the house..." She said quickly, before rushing into the kitchen, flipping the fish and putting them off to the side. The next thing she did was go upstairs, climb out a window and into the rain. The thunder didn't scare her, after all... Her partner was in control of it. Kinda. Climbing awkwardly onto the roof, she raised her hands, manipulating the pouring rain to stop it from overfilling the gutters. She just needed to do that for a few moments, creating thick and properly supported ice to allow any other waters to freely wash from the roof.

She then made her way back inside...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roshan
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: Re: When fish just doesn't cut it anymore (Private)   Mon Jun 05 2017, 09:52

Roshan held his breath at Cedric's reaction, the man becoming a blabbering stutterer, only able to burst out his apologies. Thankfully, his sister had left the room, and Roshan walked over to Cedric, a small, suspicious frown on his face. Why the hell was Cedric apologising so much...?

In confusion, Roshan looked back to Isaac, the frown not lifting from his face. He was confused, he didn't understand why the presence of this Golem made Cedric break down like this. The man had seen many strange things in his life, but never before had he seen the very presence of someone make someone else into a pile of tears. What the hell was with this thunderbird? There were only a handful of emotions that he could think of that caused such reactions. Regret, guilt and... No, that was pretty much it?

But why would Cedric be guilty...?

Slowly, the frown faded from his face and he turned, his eyes narrowing as he looked at that fucking thunderbird. "You killed her. Didn't you." The question was more of a statement, fury burning in his normally calm and kind eyes. If that son of a bitch killed Ida, there was no way he was extending mercy again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izzy
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: When fish just doesn't cut it anymore (Private)   Mon Jun 05 2017, 09:57

Isaac was so, so confused. Rain had been coming down in sheets, his body naturally moving itself further into the house and away from the door. Whatever Vyllaea was doing, it was slowly stopping the natural ruining of the house. His gaze locked onto Cedric, the babbling not stopping. He knew for a fact that his gaze was locked onto the Golem, and that did nothing but add more to the confusion he felt.

Roshan's movement broke him of the trance that Cedric's eye had, before ice flowed through his veins. His partners eyes were normally so soft, so kind. Right now nothing but hatred filled them. Disgust colored his voice as he said that sentence, and Isaac shook his head. "Roshan, stop. Look at him. Do you honestly think that someone with regrets like.. Like him could actually do that to my sister? God's sake look at him. He's nothing but a blabbering..." Isaac's eyes locked with him again, suspicion deep within his stomach.

"Oh my god..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: When fish just doesn't cut it anymore (Private)   Mon Jun 05 2017, 10:09

Cedric's body curled in on itself, his sobs making his entire being shake. The disgust he heard in Roshan's voice nothing with what he held for himself. God, those pale blue eyes. He could remember every detail, his eyesight perfectly recalling the look on the little girls face as the light left her eyes. His breathing turned into hyperventilating, lightning crashing outside too close for comfort. He needed to stop he needed to breathe he needed to calm down.

Isaac's voice was exactly like that shout he recalled. Oh god the man.. Oh gods. Cedric fell to his side, vomiting a mixture of bile and blood onto the floor as he sobbed harder.

"She made me.. I couldn't fight, I couldn't stop, I couldn't make it right.. I tried to hang myself, I jumped from the highest cliff I could find, I've shot myself in the temple, I've tried everything I could to make it right. Nothing did, the Shard stopping me from dying like I fucking deserve... Nothing did anything. I traveled, tried to let others kill me while doing my work. Oh my god her eyes, her pale blue eyes staring up with nothing in them..." Cedric was beginning to lose sight in his eye, just remembering the little girls look as she slowly crumbled into nothingness.

Lightning crashed closer as he screamed, holding his head, pulling his hair. Saandra's mocking laughter, the agony of flames burning away his eye, of leaping from the cliff only to feel his body shatter against the rocks below, but still living through the healing the Shard gave him. He remembered the bullet pressing through his brain, only for the magic within his body to heal the nerves and cranial parts perfectly. He remembered his neck snapping before his body created energy enough to burn the rope before healing.

He deserved the anger. Why wouldn't they just beat him. Kill him where he lay.
Back to top Go down
Roshan
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: Re: When fish just doesn't cut it anymore (Private)   Mon Jun 05 2017, 10:23

That. Fucking. Son. OF. A. FUCKING. BITCH!

He watched the man, no pity in his eyes, completely devoid of any emotion aside from anger. He didn't care of the things that he did. The light built in his hand and, at every fucking second that the damn lightning came down, the intensity built. And built.

And built.

It didn't take long for the runes in the gloves to glow, Roshan's anger blazing deep within his soul. This fucking asshole caused Isaac so much pain, and he knew it. The very fact that Cedric tried doing so much to himself proved that he was guilty. But another anger built inside his soul. If this asshole tried to even kill himself instead of face the guilt of murder... He was pathetic. Weak. He didn't deserve to live.

But he didn't even deserve the Angel's sister.

Roshan glanced to Isaac, his gaze heartless. For once, the caring, sensitive and calm Angel had snapped. Not even Isaac would bring him back from this state. Roshan looked back to Cedric, approaching him as his fist rose. Reaching the peak distance, the light empowered strike began it's rapid descent.

Only for his fist to crack again a blue scaled arm. The force chipped some of the scales, but Roshan's stormy eyes locked with hers. Their green eyes burning with something more terrifying than Roshan's rage. Betrayal. Anger. Completely Livid.

"Get the fuck out of my way, Vy. He's a fucking murderer."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vyllaea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When fish just doesn't cut it anymore (Private)   Mon Jun 05 2017, 10:35

Vyllaea continued to make her way back into the house, Cedric's cries making her heart skip a beat. Quickly, she slipped through the window, almost falling in due to her slippery boots. With a huff, she made a note to fix it. By now, she could hear her partners words and they chilled her to the core.

Why would he...?

She appeared near the doorframe, her chest heaving. Her mind took three seconds to take in the information. The blood drained from her face. Why would Roshan...? Wait. Why was his light... why was he going to Ced...?

OH HELL NO!

The Leviathan's mind rose in her own, sensing the sudden lurch of anger within. As one, the monster leaped forward, diving in front of her beloved Cedric. She faced Roshan instantly, arm raising to meet Roshan's. The pain that sparked through her mind from the impact turned into fuel, the girl feeding from it and her anger. "Don't. You fucking. Touch. Him. Sibling or not, I will not hold myself back from hurting you." Vyllaea growled, her eyes narrowing. She felt his arm's pressure increase and instantly she knew that he was thinking the same thing. Telling her to get out of his way. She didn't hear the majority of the exchange. He was trying to convince her to move. But there was no way in hell her Ced was going to be hurt. Vyllaea growled, pushing right back.

"Back off, Roshan!" She roared, before extending her arm to throw him back several paces away from Cedric. Right outside the windows, the waters heard her anger, bending as they came close to the window, distorting the view to the outside world.

The Angel stumbled back from the shove before he froze, his eyes locked on Cedric and Vyllaea. The siblings sized one another up, waiting for the first person to move...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izzy
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: When fish just doesn't cut it anymore (Private)   Mon Jun 05 2017, 10:42

Isaac's body changed. His arms extended, bones cracking as he leaped forward- finally understanding what was going on. The golem's eyes changed to see the auras they offered, before his arms wrapped under Roshan's armpits and behind his head, putting him into a full nelson.

He stared down at the man, his eyes tearing up as he looked at how fucking powerful his aura was. A dark tinge edged it, though, just as he looked up to meet Izzy's gaze. "Let him kill me..." Snarling, he backed closer to the edge of the room- trying to drag Roshan with him.

"Roshan stop it! That's your fucking sister!"
His words were distorted by his body, the metallic sounds barely forming the right noises as his marks flared into life. He looked around, trying to find metal to distort. He couldn't instead he looked at Vyllaea. "Get him out. Please. Don't do this to the two of you. I'd fucking murder to have my sister back, but not... Not anymore. You two don't.. Don't become like me. Either of you."

He could feel his mind slipping, the agony of the beast in the back of his head wanting to leap onto Cedric then and there. God to feel his blood in his mouth as he ripped into the bastard that took his sister- no. Don't, then Vyllaea would have no one. He saw that death in her eyes, saw the immediate change when Cedric came down. He wouldn't be the one to bring that look back into her eyes, and he wouldn't fucking let Roshan do it. That was for damn sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: When fish just doesn't cut it anymore (Private)   Mon Jun 05 2017, 10:48

Vyllaea was hurt. His body crumbled, wings growing as he slowly stood up. He was a darker version of the man who wanted his head, and he wouldn't fight him for it. God he could have it. He stared in agony as the woman he loved defended him, her body changing as she took a stance against Roshan. His eyes met Isaac's the man changing into something.. Something else. "Let him kill me..."

He was begging. He wanted to die. But not at the cost of Vyllaea.

His body drug itself upright, energy converting from the light Roshan gave off- before surprise made him hitch. Isaac had put the angel into a pin, surprise making him confused before her gently put his wings around Vyllaea- the false limbs letting him touch her in a way to give comfort.

"No.. Please... I deserve the anger, but I.. Don't Vyllaea. That's your brother.." He was still panting, the words coming from his mouth in slight gurgles as he still adjusted to the amount of energy his body was giving off. He gently put his arms around her waist, resting his head on her shoulder. His vision dipped almost to blackness before he gently pulled her away, his breath raggedly coming out from him.

"I'm begging you.. Please..."
Back to top Go down
Roshan
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: Re: When fish just doesn't cut it anymore (Private)   Mon Jun 05 2017, 11:13

Roshan growled as Isaac grabbed him, restraining and pulling him away from her. He glared at him, the eyes boring holes into him. How dare he. Anger burned deep in Roshan and, for a few moments at least, he allowed Isaac to drag him back, but his eyes were fixed on Cedric. The man was too close to Vy, far too close... He just needed to wait.

The touch of him against his sister sickened him. That bastard didn't deserve her, if he wanted a death, then that's what he'd fucking get, and Roshan was all too happy to fulfil that bird monsters desires. Sister or not, currently, Roshan didn't care. Besides, that monster wasn't even his sister. It was his adopted sister- which is much less valuable than a blood relation.

Too bad they didn't understand that.

Vyllaea had turned her back to him, looking to Cedric. Seeing his chance, Roshan suddenly ripped his arm away from Isaac, breaking the bondage. Instantly, he concentrated the light into three arcs, shooting them forward, aiming for Cedric. Vy turned around.

Roshan was unable to rip away the light before it cut deep into her side, the abdominal muscles shredding before his powerful light. For the first time in his life, Roshan felt cursed for his gift...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vyllaea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When fish just doesn't cut it anymore (Private)   Mon Jun 05 2017, 11:15

Vyllaea's stance didn't falter from when Cedric slowly stood. Her eyes burned in pain. He betrayed her. He tried to kill her Cedric. HER CEDRIC. He knew how much he meant to her. A light passed through her, a gentle, soothing light. Quivering in anger, she slowly glanced over her shoulder to him, the pain evident in her eyes, but at his pained expression, she faltered. Ced...

Slowly exhaling, she released the grip that she had on the waters outside, allowing them to fall to the ground. Her eyes softened slightly, pained, confused. She had no idea why Roshan would betray her trust like that and... It had cut her deeply.

When he touched her, she looked away. She had to break the contact as quickly as she could, otherwise it would hurt him. That was when she heard the crack of an arm, ripping away from Isaac. Alarm filled her as she too pulled away from Cedric, the scaling on her arm still there as she turned. But that was the exact moment the light came forth. Three bands of light shot forward, Vyllaea's hand reaching behind- her water was gone. Ced was behind her.

Shit.

The Leviathan's scales formed across her abdomen, as she turned to her left, shoving Cedric out of the road. No matter how powerful the scales were, they weren't as strong as the true form that the beast roared and begged to be freed. The light slashed deeply across her abdomen, curving around her side and shooting off on an angle, fading quickly, as if trying to avoid her. Her hand grabbed her side, fingers digging into the wound as she doubled over, howling in agony.

... At least her Ced was safe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izzy
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: When fish just doesn't cut it anymore (Private)   Mon Jun 05 2017, 11:22

Isaac slammed Roshan against the wall, pinning the angel's hands underneath his own. His back was to Vyllaea and Cedric, eyes level with his partner. Rust welled up in his eyes, flowing freely down his deformed face as he stared in horror at the man he loved. God, he would never forgive himself for this.

Turning his head slightly to look, he felt the urge to vomit begin. Her wound was cauterized, but worse for such. Cedric's eyes were wide in horror, a darker version of Roshan in more ways than one. Hunching his shoulders, he put himself between possible retaliation from the stranger, worried at the results of this.

Lightning crashed down on the ice over the roof, Cedric's scream causing his muscles to tremble. He wanted to run, he wanted to leave. God this was all his fault his presence being the cause for this pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: When fish just doesn't cut it anymore (Private)   Mon Jun 05 2017, 11:26

Cedric's eyes widened in horror as he was shoved away from the attack, Vyllaea crumbling beneath the onslaught of light. Her wounds were cauterized, but dear gods her scream. Tears flowed freely, his arms going to her as he stared on in horror. Her wounds were deep, the muscles burned into scarring. Muscles tightening beneath his skin, rage coursed through him.

His face contorted into a snarl, eyes blazing to life as he felt the scream leave his body. Lightning crashed down on the ice Vyllaea had carefully formed, entering the building through the windows. He carefully picked her up, rushing her outside into the storm before finding a deep puddle that had formed in the rains. Carefully he set her down, fingers digging deep divots to submerge her abdomen.

His face slowly turned to look at Roshan through the window, hatred burning for himself in his core. This was his fault. Saandra shouldn't have gotten the best of him, shouldn't have been able to control him like she had. His skin was on fire, blistering from where he touched Vyllaea. Turning his feelings to the heavens, he poured his energy into the storm- unleashing a torrent from the sky for the woman he loved.
Back to top Go down
Roshan
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: Re: When fish just doesn't cut it anymore (Private)   Mon Jun 05 2017, 11:56

... He missed.

He never fucking missed. And he... Vy... He allowed Isaac to crush him against the wall, pressing the wings painfully out of place. But he deserved that. He deserved that. Even if she was just his adopted sister, she... The screams broke him from the murderous trance, his eyes unable to form the tears he wanted to shed for her. She was in pain, all because of him.

All. Fucking. Because. Of. Him.

But there Isaac was, using himself as a shield to protect him. He couldn't bring himself to look at the Golem. Roshan didn't fucking deserve it. The sound of deep thunder came at the pain of Cedric's scream, lightning bending to his will and bursting through the windows. Suddenly, his wings spread open wide, half aimed to shove himself from the wall, running over to the window. The rain... Vy should be able to heal herself... If there was enough water for her...

But what chilled Roshan to the core was the glare from the thunderbird. But he didn't care. He wanted to go down there, apologise and hold her, beg for forgiveness like Cedric was just earlier... Oh goodness, Cedric... Roshan's voice rose over the thunder, the downpour of rain. "He can't... even touch her, Isaac... She's in pain, and any touch... makes it worse for both of them. Mainly Cedric..."

He was such an idiot. A blind, uncaring idiot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vyllaea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When fish just doesn't cut it anymore (Private)   Mon Jun 05 2017, 12:15

Vyllaea's mind screamed in pain, but she couldn't dwell on it. Her heart beat hard, her eyes fixed on the floor as thunder came down, echoing Cedrics scream. Ice burst free, showering the outside with hail as the thunder leaped through to Ced. "Don't..."

It was too late, Cedric was already scooping her up in his arms, dashing outside. Each step was agony for Vyllaea, but a deep regret filled her mind, no no no... He'd hurt himself! Cedric would burn, Cedric would be in pain, he's be in agony... She didn't reach up to touch him, she didn't, she couldn't, her fingers digging into her skin as if it would lessen the pain. He set her down, his hands ripping the dirt away from the ground before he placed her in the deeper puddle. Vy whimpered. It was cold. Viciously cold. But the waters normally bent to her will with temperatures, but she couldn't focus, it to be warmer.

The rain became heavier as Ced returned his gaze to the windows. "It was my fault, Ced, I ... I left you alone..." She shivered, eyes screwed shut in pain as she tried to bite it back. Her abdomen ached. Vyllaea was freezing... The waters slowly bent, a small glow coming from them as she tried to bend it to heal the wounds, ease the pain. But that's when her fear rose suddenly. They weren't bleeding. Her heart rate quickened. Her healing faltered.

Roshan... Burnt her...

She averted her gaze, her eyes resting on Cedrics hands. They were blistered... It was her fucking fault. He touched her. This is what happened. Every. Single. Time. Vyllaea closed her eyes, the green returning to the waters as they bent around her abdomen, healing as much as they could. Opening her eyes and seeing that all it did was ease the pain, she forced it to branch out, wrapping themselves in a gentle green glow around Cedric's hand. He'd be healed completely, but Vy didn't want to look at the scars. Her abdomen was the only area that wasn't tarnished by those ugly things...

"I tried to stop... Ced.. I ... I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izzy
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: When fish just doesn't cut it anymore (Private)   Mon Jun 05 2017, 12:24

Isaac stood beside Roshan, his bones slowly reforming to how they were. His arms went around Roshan, face burying into his shoulder. "This is my fault. I shouldn't have come here. I should've waited. I'm so, so sorry... The way that he looked when he saw me, Roshan... It's like he was seeing his worst nightmare come to life. I've seen that look on my hunts... I've even hunted him.. Those marks on his chest are proof enough. Not just Traveler runes."

He gently put his hand against a metal stud, removing the iron before making a rose for Roshan. "That man is no killer. I would know."

He genuinely wasn't. He didn't have the stomach for what it involved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedric
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: When fish just doesn't cut it anymore (Private)   Mon Jun 05 2017, 12:32

Cedric's hands healed, but he stared down at Vyllaea- putting his arms on either side of her as he protected her with his body. "Please just take care of your self Vy.. I can't.. I don't know if I have enough energy for anything.. This is putting my body in a strain and I don't know how much longer I can keep it up. Roshan didn't mean to... I promise. That look in his eyes wasn't one of purpose.. I don't know what Isaac is to him, but... Your brother hasn't got a truly violent bone in his body. I... If you love me. Don't blame this on him.. I'm begging you.." Tears were still falling, less frequently now than before. The storm was weakening with his strength, waning as his wings just fell away into feathers on the ground. Swallowing, he moved to lay beside her, exhaustion creeping into his limbs.

"I love you Vyllaea.. Please... Don't hate him..."

---------------------

Saandra was glaring down at him from a crucifix, hatred burning as her body blazed with that unnatural light from before. She laughed at his misery, mocking him as he stared on in pain. "That's right. She can't help, and you can't help. How does it feel?" Hatred coursed through him, his gaze turning harsh."She'd have to kill you to make it work. And she loves you. Isn't that just beautiful, beautiful irony. She could never hurt you, but that's the only thing to save you."

His stomach turned cold.
Back to top Go down
Roshan
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: Re: When fish just doesn't cut it anymore (Private)   Mon Jun 05 2017, 12:52

Roshan sighed quietly, before shaking his head. "The fault isn't yours but mine. That's what happens when I get... like that. I rarely do. It's only ever happened twice before, once towards Vance and the other directed to anyone I met when my brother was stolen. Everyone was my suspect and everyone was interrogated for information..." He sighed quietly, before turning to face him.

"Just don't you ever hunt him again. I... Can't let Vy just become hurt again."
Roshan sighed, before looking up to Isaac, a sadness in his eyes at the rose... For a few moments, Roshan stepped back to him to hold him in a vicious hug. It only lasted for a few moments before he broke away. He looked outside, down to the two of them with a frown. "Can you fetch them? The storm is lifting, but I... don't think Vy will let me near him to help out if she needs it."

Roshan sighed. He really screwed everything up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vyllaea
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When fish just doesn't cut it anymore (Private)   Mon Jun 05 2017, 13:06

Vyllaea listened silently to Cedric, but wherever he touched her, her waters flowed to his skin, making sure to keep the wounds and areas clean if the curse started to rear its ugly head again. The waters also continuously brushed over her abdomen, trying to heal more of the burnt scar. However, that wasn't successful at all.

Even though she had listened to him, on her love for Cedric, she had to promise not to blame Roshan. Slowly, she nodded. "I love you too, Ced... I... I'll try not to hold it against him." But that doesn't mean that she wouldn't hate him. The one part of her body that she was proud of, the one single part that didn't have the significant damage to create scars, the one part of the body that was her pride. Gone. Replaced by horrible scars. She would never forgive him for what he'd done to her.

What he'd done to Cedric. That he'd betrayed her for no reason at all. She wouldn't forgive him. She already began plans for him to leave when she was back at the house, but none reached the point of being spoken out loud. That was for when she got home. Groaning quietly, she took the vest off from her, placing it under Cedric as the twisting motions caused the injuries to partially rip open. But she didn't even flinch.

For several long minutes, she looked to him. She'd give anything to touch his face, to kiss him, to hold him... all without the pain he felt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izzy
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: When fish just doesn't cut it anymore (Private)   Mon Jun 05 2017, 13:24

Isaac gently kissed Roshan's cheek before turning into steel-walking outside to the pair. The rain had stopped, clouds were all that remained in the skies above. The pair were side by side, Cedric's breathing weaker than before. He was unconscious, but the movement underneath his eyelids gave him knowledge that it wasn't like before.

"Don't freak out, Vy. Please. I'm just here to help." Izzy lowered himself down, gently picking Cedric up before placing him on his shoulders in a fireman's carry. His arms gently slipped underneath Vy's knees and shoulders, avoiding her abdomen. He stood, easily carrying the pair back inside before charging up the steps. His black jeans were soaked, but he couldn't feel it like this. He carefully put Vyllaea into the tub, turning on the hot water like he figured her chilled body would need. Steam rose easily, the water rising to her shoulders before he shut it off. He carefully pulled the set stool to the tub, setting Cedric down in it before checking his lids. He was having a nightmare, judging off of the REM.

"He killed my sister. Ida... I know that you're going to be angry with Ros, but.. Please... Understand that he did it for me. I'm sure that Cedric didn't mean for what happened to happen. He.. His eyes. They're not that of a killer. But you have to understand, my past being what it is, was because of my sister dying. Roshan hated that. He.. he promised he'd kill Ida's murderer. But I don't think that's right. Please... Forgive him. I..."

Blushing, Isaac averted his gaze.

"I love him."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When fish just doesn't cut it anymore (Private)   

Back to top Go down

When fish just doesn't cut it anymore (Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next