Stars Within our Reach
Hello, and welcome to Stars Within our Reach. We are a fantasy role-playing forum that have aspects of Steampunk technology within our world. Here, Guardians and Travelers work together to bring Shards of the Utopian Core back to the Eye of the Gods. Strange things lurk in the shadows, proving survival to be difficult in an area so prosperous...

Make sure to read our site rules before joining, and we hope that you have a fun time here!

There is no more division between where you can and cannot travel. World blurs into world as you reach across galaxies, searching for something beyond...

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Online Staff
Latest topics
» Where Beasts Rule (Private, Flynn)
by Imelda Tue Aug 01 2017, 07:29

» Call to Arms (Private)
by Ardent Mon Jul 31 2017, 22:29

» Skylar Agnar, Traveler of the Realms
by Skylar Mon Jul 31 2017, 03:46

» Hiatus- why pretty much I'm never here
by Guest Sat Jul 15 2017, 21:41

» Ties Between Realms (Private, Flynn)
by Gwynn Thu Jul 13 2017, 23:05

» Sly, the Apothecary
by Vyllaea Wed Jul 12 2017, 04:38

» Cascade Dawn, the Inhuman Practitioner
by Cascade Mon Jul 10 2017, 08:43

» Mixed Messages (Private)
by Roshan Fri Jul 07 2017, 06:13

» Flynn Argall - Enforcer
by Vyllaea Fri Jul 07 2017, 00:55

» Tion, the Dragon of Wind
by Vyllaea Thu Jul 06 2017, 23:30

Top posting users this month

Share | 

The Bridge Between Nothing and Everything (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Daemian
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: The Bridge Between Nothing and Everything (Private)   Wed Jun 07 2017, 06:03

First topic message reminder :

It was empty.

It always was empty.

Well, that's what Daemian had decided for himself. Aimlessly, the former Angel walked. He wasn't an angel. His wings were just a reminder of what had happened, when his fingers couldn't clasp his brothers outstretched hand... He continued wandering, following his feet to where ever they wanted to take him. Just like he had for over half a century. Raising a hand, he pulled the scarf over his nose and mouth once more. The soft fabric was the only thing which he had to remind himself of the sanity which he had. His sleeves of his grey jacket were long, torn, some of it held together by the strips of fabric torn from his old shirt a long time ago. Eons seemed to have passed for the man as he continued walking. Minutes blurred to hours. Hours to days, days to months, months to years. He regretted everything. His soul had become something worse than what it use to be.

But upon seeing the things which he had seen, being thrown around, his body shaped, carved and torn apart... Only to be cast out to this hell when he didn't work or give in like they wanted. Daemian had his heart harden. Even when he found out that the eye truly did lend him temporary gifts, it did nothing to turn his foul gaze from seeing the world through new eyes. His torn wings hung low on his body, the damaged feathers brushing against the ground. Or what was the ground. Whatever. Daemian really didn't know anymore and he couldn't be bothered holding them against his body.

He'd played his own life several times over. Since he first remembered till when he was cast through the portal. That portal... It was after he slipped through Roshan's hands.

The two had been walking to their home a long time ago, seventy years ago. Or more... Daemian couldn't remember. It was just a long time for him. His scarf hid the razor teeth that those monsters carved. They thought that he was some animal when they pulled him from his brothers hands. He could still remember the anguish in his eyes, the tears streaming down his face as the portal slammed shut in front of him. Daemian refused to cry like he knew his brother did. Despite the age difference, due to the harshness of the place he lived, he was colder. Less caring. More willing to murder if he needed to.

But they had thought of him as a true half creature which had grown too wild, a half monster that was too interested in those skeletons for his own good. The people who took him away from Roshan trapped the sarcastic man in a prison. To teach him, to mould him into something better than playing with skeletons and muscular systems... They removed his eye, replacing it with... Something else. Daemian had learned to live with it, but it did have a side effect that they weren't expecting. Nor was it what they wanted at all. It refined him, made his morbid curiosity peak to new levels. Twisted his soul, allowed him to raise the monsters of nightmares.

He just couldn't believe that they replaced the eye, stripped him of a normal diet, normal denture structures. All because they took interest in the wings, off his abnormal midnight feathers which seemed to be permanently stained with crimson. But by now, they truly were. Stained by his blood when they injured them.  

For some time, he was grateful for the reversed eye which replaced his old metal grey one. The red pupil always seemed to scare the people around him and, learning the hard way, he had to control it. He never opened it. To open it would be to allow him access to the realms of the dead. To call upon their strength, to aid him with what he needed, to borrow their aid. Sure, they didn't really feel anything after he released them from their calling. But neither did they care if Daemian called upon them again and again. And again. He had done it to satisfy the burning curiosity that Roshan tried so desperately to remove from him. Apparently it was dangerous, too corrupting... But without his brothers constant watching, and along with the boredom that those beings that dared to call themselves human inflicted on him... Daemian had more than enough time to deeply delve into the practices of necromancy. But that was a long time ago. Before he was the wanderer, lost on this plane. He truly felt trapped between life and death.

When they were truly terrified of him, they tried to dispose of him like any other animal. A lethal injection. He survived, but at a price Daemian never wanted to pay. The cost of him living tore the last shred of angelic nature that he had in his possession. Since that moment, his damaged wings never healed, but neither did they cause pain. If anything, they added to the horrific appearance that he had. He tucked his chin against his chest, the ends of the scarf following his every step.

But that... That was only half of the price that he paid for their idiocy.

When Daemian's screams filled the air... It was only then did they realise what they had done wrong. They tried to get rid of him- but some genius stuffed up the portal. Long ago, Daemian gave up on freedom from this nightmare. To ease the burden, most of the time his mind played tricks on him, toyed with his vision and made him see his grinning brother. Each time he fell for it, rushing over to hug him- only for his hands to slip through air. The smile that made his face shine like the sun... It was such an appropriate name... And considering his morbid curiosity and his appearance... Their parents named them so well.

Daemian continued to wander. Trapped. Never to be freed again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Daemian
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: Re: The Bridge Between Nothing and Everything (Private)   Sun Jun 11 2017, 12:13

Daemian almost snarled at the both of them to cut it out, feeling quite how Roshan must have felt those times that he got into fight with others of their kind. However, thankfully, he didn't need to put his foot down just yet. Daemian guided the two of them inside, surprised that not a single piece of dust was left on any surface. He slightly smiled, memories of the first time they built this house rushing into his mind. Sure, his brother may have been strong... But thanks to Daemian's natural height, the angel was larger, it pushed his strength over his brother. Thanks to that and his own partially defensive nature, he refused to let Roshan do any of the heavy lifting. Daemian himself laid the foundations of the house, the stone work as Roshan harvested to woods, carved them and helped Dae erect them.

Those years... They were so enjoyable and the two spoilt themselves.

He slowly nodded, listening to what Isaac had said Daemian took the offered orb. Instantly, the light wrapped itself around his hands, the man's hand coming back in contact with those chains buried deep within his soul. "I've already been doing everything I can... I bound him here so he wouldn't die." Daemian said rather quietly, before bringing the soul onto his chest, hugging the orb. Goodness, it'd been so long since he'd seen Roshan, but seeing him like this was... Worse than he could have thought.

However, as he held the soul within his palms a look of concern crossed his eyes. Something didn't shine quite right with it, it was... He wasn't able to figure the word he wanted out as he placed the soul onto the granite bench. It was smaller than he remembered and, instantly, Daemian's fingers came in contact with those chains. Upon being made in contact with the original soul, the chains sapped strength from Daemian.

"Well, one thing is absolutely for sure. I didn't make these as best as I could..." He grumbled quietly to himself, his eyes narrowed at his own work. You can say that again... I've been losing strength quickly over the past few days. And the poison was related to the- umm... Oh what's it called, it was specifically designed to take down Angels. Daemian's brow furrowed, concentrating on the soul speaking to his own. His lips mouthed the words, saying them to himself to actually be able to understand just what Roshan was saying.

"Isaac, the poison. How was it given to him? And his.. Mosaic, his Overload, how far did he get. How long did he hold it for before he broke- I... I know it's hard, but I need to know as I can't figure it out from this..." Daemian asked, his eyes narrowed to look at the slight discolourations in Roshan's soul. The necromatic eyes were one of the only things which allowed him to do such a thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izzy
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Bridge Between Nothing and Everything (Private)   Sun Jun 11 2017, 13:25

"Through food. She stared at it and made it bad, there was some like, gook on the plate. His... he... He held it for a couple of minutes, I couldn't hold him.. I... I tried to. But he kept going through my fingers.. And his skin burned to ash... His eyes... Oh god his eyes...." Isaac could feel the memory burning through his mind's eye again. He fought it off as much as he could.

Still, those fucking eyes...

Swallowing the memory, Izzy shook his head. "It felt like forever, but I'm sure it was only between two or three minutes... I told him about my heart and he just.. He broke."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erynn
Traveler
Traveler

Character sheet
Name:: Erynn Rae
Alternate Accounts: Cedric, Negene, Jhonen, Izzy

PostSubject: Re: The Bridge Between Nothing and Everything (Private)   Sun Jun 11 2017, 13:30

"Is there anything I can do to help?..."

Erynn felt like she was intruding. Ever instinct in her body said to leave, to put the two in a solitary place for them to work out whatever issue was happening. She couldn't, though. Her eyes were drawn to the strange thing that Daemian held, her irises easily making out the chains that bound it together. The shadow of an Angellic being was standing, staring at Isaac in a way that made her wish she got that same gaze from Dae. But, the change.. They matched what Daemian's heart looked like. Sure, she could see it- any heavenly body can see a soul. She was only partially so, so she merely got glimpses...

Of course, Isaac didn't have one she could see.

Her wings shifted back and fourth, mind warring with itself. Kill the monster while he's weak, then leave. Daemian doesn't need him. Hell, it's probably his fault that his brother was dying. But why would you kill someone who so obviously has a soul? Look at the tears he's shed for this being. Not your problem. Get out.

Swallowing, she tried to disguise her distress by rubbing her temple, refusing to get in the way of Daemian reuniting with his brother. She wouldn't be the fault of something ending, something going wrong. She refused such, and her wings drooped around her shoulders to hide her trembling hands from the two men in the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://...
Daemian
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: Re: The Bridge Between Nothing and Everything (Private)   Sun Jun 11 2017, 13:50

Nodding at what Isaac said, his thoughts delved down deep into his memory. He was aware of the wisps of the soul brushing against Isaac, brushing against his cheek. Daemian frowned lightly, the two really did love one another... Wait a second. Daemian picked up the orb again, his frown deepening. His eyes narrowed, looking closely to the fragments. But that didn't make sense, some of the damage wasn't done by-...

Fucking shut the absolute fuck up you fucking fucker.

Daemian suddenly put the orb down as it half lashed out at him, the sheer embarrassment that Roshan was throwing at him made the necromancer want to howl with laughter. His teeth dig into his cheek to prevent him from saying anything, from laughing. From doing anything but be so fucking amused. Roshan really DID find someone who ticked ALL his boxes.

Clearing his throat, he looked to Erynn for a few moments, "Well, the only thing I'll ask, do you have anything that'll help recreate a being? Specifically... I'm going to need body parts... And a few other bits and pieces that I know Roshan has around here somewhere." He saw the orb curl inwards, the soul becoming both excited- but absolutely terrified. Daemian scowled at him, "Yes. It's going to hurt. And sure, you can have a choice- but remember what happens if you fight against me? It's such a good idea... Especially when I'll be trying to help. Oh, and Isaac. You're going to hear him scream. Don't stab me if you do."

His black eyes looked up to Erynn, a silent message being sent through the look, requesting that she defended him if he needed it while he worked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izzy
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Bridge Between Nothing and Everything (Private)   Sun Jun 11 2017, 14:05

"If he comes home, fine. I... I'll.. I'll leave. Outside. Something. Everything Roshan owns is in our room, so if you're going to look, look there. I'll have to clear out the metal I bet, but.. If you can find it without me moving the obelisk that'd be nice. Um... Spare parts? Are you making a Golem?

Isaac felt his bones pop again, paining him into grimacing. He'd stop Roshan from having to live a half life, damn it. The Angel didn't deserve his kind of half existence.

"Besides that.. I wouldn't stab you."

Moving carefully, Isaac went around the room, a wet rag in hand as he leaned off every surface yet again with the slightly damp towel. The motion was one that gave him comfort, especially when compared to what was going on in his brain. He wanted to lash out, to take Roshan back from the man who knew his secrets. But Roshan.. He told Isaac to trust the dark one, telling him to behave.

But the girl.

The girl was the same one he saw at the labs, the one that He was obsessed with. Chills went up his spine when he finally figured out that it was His eye that he was staring at, not hers. Hers must've been the blue one.

Fucking creepy bitch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erynn
Traveler
Traveler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Bridge Between Nothing and Everything (Private)   Sun Jun 11 2017, 14:11

Erynn's eyes locked onto Daemian, taking the hint exactly what it was for. She gave him a smile, before pulling her wings together. Six feathers, the longest ones she could pull were handed over, before a fissure was opened before him. "All I'll really have is the Angel Dust, but you still need three more days of the treatment.. I can offer my feathers, they'll do the same thing.. Just, in a less refined way. If you need things, Just tell me what it is, I'll give it to you if I can."

Her fingers were still dancing, the air becoming more solid before her. Rather than just the crude portals he normally made, Erynn carefully crafted this one. It would last longer, be better. Go wherever Daemian wanted it to.

"Just tell me where, what, and why. I'll get them for you. If this is your brother, then I'll do whatever it is you need. Just tell me- alright?"
Back to top Go down
Daemian
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: Re: The Bridge Between Nothing and Everything (Private)   Sun Jun 11 2017, 14:45

Daemian caught the look passing from Isaac and to Erynn. It seemed like he knew her, but why, the necromancer didn't really know. Slowly, he nodded, "I'll need all the dust that you can spare..." He didn't have time to recreate some things, so he'd need to improvise. His systems were still in working order, so that made his life a little easier.

You really shouldn't be considering that, Daemian. If you do, you could tear yourself apart.

Daemian shot the soul a glare, not particularly caring. "Erynn, in Roshan's room there should be a drawer. On the right of the bed, near the head. Second drawer down. In there, there are three claws and a sample of blood. Don't. . . Ask why that's there, please, there's a giant story that goes with that which I don't have time to explain."

Dude. If you do that, that'll increase the lights potential, and you know that I can't handle that. For once, Roshan concentrated his voice so that he could be heard by Isaac, sounding somewhat similar to that of a gentle blowing wind. He gave a grimace, that meant he was going to be forced to explain what his mind was conjuring up.

"Roshan. I'm planning to recreate your entire body from scratch and bind your soul to it. But, you see, that blood is the only shred of you that I have to work with, without it, I have no base to start from. That means I could get everything wrong, but... there's also draw backs. Everything you have done since this sample won't be done- which means that you won't have ha-"

SHUT UP, DAEMIAN.

The necromancer laughed lightly, a grin lighting up his face. "Alright, that is something that I'll try to avoid saying anymore." He looked towards Isaac, an eyebrow raised, but in his look, he tried to show that he knew exactly what they had done. His older brother, finally, found someone worth getting that from. Daemian chuckled quietly. Getting up, he quickly went over to Erynn. "But as I was saying, if I can manage it, I'll bind him with the owner of the claws. They have a high resistance to lights negative influences on the body- it's half of what Roshan's gloves were made from. I'll be combining that with his celestial body parts to increase his resistance more and put a lock on his Overload- what caused him to go into what I call the Mosaic. With this, it's going to be quite draining, so it'll test exactly if what we've done has worked. If it hasn't, it's going to eat away my muscles again to give to my brother- it might even tear away some of my wings to donate. Overall, it's going to be incredibly messy..."

Daemian hesitated for a few moments after he obtained the samples, his hands shaking badly before he glanced over to the two of them. "If either one of you have any questions to ask... I-I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you both to leave the room when I start... I don't do well watched and I really, really need to concentrate with this."

A voice came silently, to him alone. You're sending them the fuck away from me because you know what this is going to fucking do to you, and probably to me in turn. You fucking jerk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izzy
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Bridge Between Nothing and Everything (Private)   Sun Jun 11 2017, 14:55

Isaac's bones creaked again, his face distorting slightly. The way he was talking to him.. And the wya that Roshan was telling him these things- it made him want to stay. To want to defend his soul from whatever the fuck the black winged bastard had planned.

"I swear to god.. Roshan what do you mean.. I can't.. God this hurts to even think, I'm not capable of forward thought at all right now. I'm sorry love, but fucksake I'm not in a proper state of mind to understand any of this and be of use. He says leave, so I'll leave. But I will be right outside, and if you leave I swear to god I will fucking know, and I will kill him."

Isaac's eyes burned bright amber, the light hurting his own skin as he had to close his eyes. "Even if he is your brother." His feet carried him out onto the patio to watch the sunset, eyes burning from already spilled tears. The Obelisk wasn't in the way of the drawers that Erynn needed to get into, but everything in that room... God, it still smelled like Roshan. It was hard not to go back and just bury his face into the sheets, to cry his sorrows away again. It was the only way he'd slept these past few days..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erynn
Traveler
Traveler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Bridge Between Nothing and Everything (Private)   Sun Jun 11 2017, 15:04

Erynn had immediately left to get the supplies that Dae had requested, her arms gathering them easily as she recalled perfectly what he had said. The claws were.. Odd, but in a small satchel of leather. The blood, however, was in an odd phial of some sort. Shrugging away any curiosity in favor of time, she brought the items to the island in the center of the kitchen, spreading them out before putting her hand through the portrait of reality. It turned into her room again- the magic of the core fighting against her own abilities as her hands went into the chest to pull out all but three folded linen pieces, setting the eight onto the table beside the items.

Eight doses.

"These and my feathers are all I can offer of the Dust."
Tilting her head at the comment that made the light brighter, she shook her head. "I still don't know what you're talking about... But.. Daemian, if it does that to your body, that means that all of the progress we've made so far will just be dropped..." For whatever reason, more tears sprung at the creases of her eyes, a deep frown pulling down her lips.

"But.. If you wish me gone.. I won't stay."

Wiping away the starts of tears, she made her way outside to stand beside Isaac, staring out with him towards the horizon. What did it mean, that he wanted her gone like this? the progress that they had made together in getting him healthy, in making his body more whole again.. Did that mean all of it would be gone. Gritting her teeth, she reentered the building, before glaring at Daemian.

"Draw power from me. Don't hurt yourself. I... I have a shard. I'll ask Dark to help... Just.. Please Daemian... Don't leave me alone again... I... Please?"

Blushing, she looked down to her battered boots, holding her hands tighter against her chest.

"I love you too much to let you go.."

Back to top Go down
Daemian
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: Re: The Bridge Between Nothing and Everything (Private)   Sun Jun 11 2017, 15:31

When they both finally left, Daemian's breathe slowly exhaled, his voice shaking. Goodness this wasn't going to go well. He really wasn't looking forward to doing anything at all. And not only that, but that bastard was going to murder him if he stuffed just one thing up. Just a single slip and he was going to be murdered. There and then, without a hesitation.

You don't have to do this...

Daemian sighed, his head shaking slightly. "Don't be stupid, Roshan. You know that I have to, it's the least that I can do."

Yea, but come on, does it have to be... ya... ya'know...

"You'll enjoy it and you know it. Every day. So shut up." Daemian snapped lightly, his black and crimson eyes narrowing at the orb. He could hear Roshan's nervous laughter sounding through his mind, before Daemian took out the sample of blood.

However, the footsteps that came back into the room made him turn around, his eyes recognising the familiar purple flames. "Erynn...?" He began to ask, before she stated what she did. Shards...? He had no idea what they were, nor of their purpose. But that...

"Erynn..." He sighed, placing the open sample on the bench top. With a blush on his face, Dae looked to her. He hated the look in her eyes, how she seemed so sad, but her eyes were determined, her mind set. Daemian wandered over to her, wrapping his arms around her. He planted a gentle kiss on her forehead. "And it's for that reason that I won't let you down- but I couldn't ever draw anything from you. The very thought that it could even have the chance to hurt you- I hate it. I really, really dislike it."

Daemian sighed, holding her tighter within his arms, gaining reassurance from her presence as he knew what he was going to have to do. Especially if she didn't want their work to be lost, then he was going to have to do exactly what he didn't want... "But... If you truly want to stay with me, then I can allow it- just... Please keep quiet, that's all I ask, and don't... Don't try and distract me as that could kill both myself and Roshan."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erynn
Traveler
Traveler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Bridge Between Nothing and Everything (Private)   Sun Jun 11 2017, 15:43

Erynn's eyes searched his, her gaze piercing deeper into his own. His arms around her felt like a home she'd never truly had, Purgatory being a sad excuse for such. Swallowing away her fears, she hugged him tight against her, inhaling his odd cinnamon scent as deep as she could.

"We won't say a single word."

Stepping away from him with a gentle kiss, Erynn sat on one of the benches. "I'll be here, even if you can't see me. I won't let anything happen to either of you." Closing her eyes, she let the marks run down her hands again- Fantell taking effect as she slowly bent the space around her to hide her presence, scent, sound from view. She wouldn't let herself in the way of what Daemian was doing: not at the cost of his life.

He was her most precious trinket.

Granted, this space made it hard on her. She could feel the presence of two other beings in there with her- the marks that left the imprint of Him in her left eye, and Dark. The shard stirred in her heart, holding her hand as Dark himself stared beyond with her. "Don't be scared. I'm right here with you."
Back to top Go down
Daemian
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: Re: The Bridge Between Nothing and Everything (Private)   Sun Jun 11 2017, 16:17

Daemian appreciated what she had said and, with a sad smile following her, she released him. The very second he almost felt her presence leave him, he felt so isolated. Alone. By himself. He was actually going to be doing this entirely alone. His hand tightened in his grip as he turned back to the blood. Snatching it up and basically blocking Roshan's soul from communing with his own, his hand, palm upwards shot up as his other hand spilled the blood.

Red pupils widened in both his eyes. Daemian's teeth ground behind his lips. His magic, a dark black, poured forth from his hands, capturing the scattering blood in a blanket. Dropping the vial, he tore his hands apart, the blood following his gestures. His hand clenched slowly, calling forth decaying and rotting bones. He stripped them of the decay, his brow furrowing in concentration as they slowly pulled together, twisting and turning to form the bones.

Goodness this was already draining his system something shocking!

Daemian's fingers twisted, curling the darkness around his fingers. The claws, already broken and rotten, broke forth and came rushing to Daemian. They began to layer the body in an abnormally thin and protective casing. That'd protect them from any future Mosaics, but he wasn't sure how much it would hake to destroy those bonds. Part of the body slipped and he snarled, catching it.

Far out, he was only just past the skeleton!

A snarl twisted over his face, pulling forth the internal organs into existance, the scars across his eye began to blood with darkness, a haze flowing from it. Daemian's hands were shaking, feathered wings being pulled from him. He could just do that, he could just let his body replace Ro- No! Then what would Erynn do, you promised her!

A groan came from him, holding the body in place as he broke open two servings of the dust- which would be more than enough... He laced it through the beginnings of the muscles, watching and carving their form as he mixed more of the damn claw cells into his body. Daemian's scars down his lips burned, the dark bleeding from them.

He refused to groan in pain, refused to buckle as he clenched his hands again, twisting, turning... No. He couldn't. Daemian tried. He tried without that... His soul slipped, but with calculation as he plunged into the darkness waiting for him. Instantly, the black darkness twisted through him, breaking crimson through his soul, greys flaring. He didn't have a choice, he'd do it, even if only for his brother.

Eyes snapping back in concentration, his hands twisted, holding the body back together, ensuring that everything was there. Otherwise he'd have disappointed both parties. As soon as the body was made, he clapped his hands together in excitement. Excellent! Good! For a few moments, the dark eyes admired their own work, purring happily as it'd come together perfectly. The red bones shone, showing that they were awaiting the soul to awaken them.

But before he could do that, he started the heart, his powers rapidly draining. Everything was working, judging by the dull red now rushing through him. It'd be a sensitive body, but... It still had those wings, perfectly shaped, the correct body structures, an exact replica aside from that darn layer of cells he threw in to make sure that they would help resist that damn light. There was only one thing left.

The manic turned, red pupils shining on his black eyes, watching in glee as it picked the soul up. The chains broke and he smiled, a sadistic grin, "Welcome back, you pain in the ass."

With that, he plunged the soul into the new body.

Only to have soul scream, doing absolutely everything it could to reject the body. Even though it was the same, and Daemian knew it was, Roshan couldn't. Not until he rested. With a growl, Roshan's wild light suddenly struck Daemian across the face.

The necromancer's hands released, the trance he was in utterly shatter. As well as his grip on the now freeing soul. Terror twisted in Daemian's face, he couldn't fucking grab it again, fear paralysing him.

"ERYNN!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erynn
Traveler
Traveler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Bridge Between Nothing and Everything (Private)   Sun Jun 11 2017, 16:33

Erynn's body shot out of the protective orb, Dark's being following her. Daemian's body was still oozing that thick darkness, making her want to hold him instead of what he had screamed at her for. The Seraph's hands quickly stopped the light, fingers gripping around the orb before pushing as hard as she could. Violet light, brighter than anything she ever had purposefully made blazed from her wings, the stars growing in intensity. The Light was something that had spurned her, the Heavens not taking her into their grasps as a child. She feared it, and it was hard for her.

Erynn could feel her skin begin to fracture, the veins in her arms blazing to life as the damned orange side of her flared into life. Almost as if sensing that this would be her last fight should something go wrong, He pressed forward with as much strength as He could. Beside her, her blue eyes blazed into being once more. Darkness crept into her heart, steeling her hands as she continued to shove the soul into the empty being. Her eyes, god the eyes burned with the intensity of it all.

Gritting her teeth, she felt the topmost set of wings strain violet, her middle set orange, and her bottom pair a deep blue. Spreading them as far as she could, she let all of her strength go into shoving Roshan's into his freshly made body, ignoring the agony of her body breaking from just contacting the purity of his being.

The hellspawn blood in her body was revolted, yearning to release him and let him collapse into the Nothing. Snarling, she pushed, ignoring every instinct that said this was wrong, that the rejection was there in her hands. Bitterness, hatred, all of it. Burning her fingers.

"He doesn't fucking deserve us!"

He had spoken of his own accord, causing her to panic. She couldn't slip, not now. Gritting her teeth, she pushed harder.

"You don't fucking know that. This isn't about us. This is about him, about Dae."

The burn broke open, blood hissing as it disintegrated. The fact that Roshan was more holy than she ever would be was literally burning her alive, but this only steeled her. The orange light left her wings, replaced by the midnight blue of Dark.

"This is a child of Light. I would never forgive myself if I let her down, again."

Before she knew it, the midnight blue had taken over her entire being, and relief washed over her like a wave. Mentally she had checked out- but she knew her body was pushing the last vestiges of the soul into the body, skin being taken in by that dark color as she stepped away. Dark had her body now, and it showed in the entirety of her being. No longer did she have a form of her own, but rather looked like a dark stretch of the sky had been sculpted into the being of a seraphym.

Her head turned towards Daemian, holding out a hand while the other remained over the crevices of light that were still beneath her palm.

"Just a little further, Angel. I promise."

God, was that her voice? Those deep rumbles, softer than anything, but just as harsh as stone?
Back to top Go down
Daemian
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: Re: The Bridge Between Nothing and Everything (Private)   Sun Jun 11 2017, 17:11

Daemian failed. The eye snapping shut as he pulled himself back to the present. But he was terrified, his brother being released from his grip. His heart didn't falter. Erynn had heard him. The barrier she hid away beneath curled backwards, both her hand and wings shooting forth from the hidden darkness.

Holy cra-... She was absolutely gorgeous. Even when the soul burned at her hand, she didn't let him go. He heard the voices speak, Daemian wanting to stand, wanting to grab, but he was exhausted, his chest heaving. The wings flared, until eventually settling on a night sky blue. Deep blue. Something within the Angel stirred within him.

The words she spoke, Daemian knew they weren't her own caring words. Something about them twisted them into being cold, collected. But they were firm. Instantly, Daemian pushed himself to his feet. Oh goodness, he was drained. He pushed himself over, the Angel quickly used his hand to clasp the thrashing soul. "Roshan, come on, you know I wouldn't hurt you." He spoke as gently as he could, but damn he would be lying if he said that it hurt like a bitch when Roshan back-lashed against him. Violent. Unrelenting. Covered with fear. However, the hand against the back of his firmly held Daemian's down. As well as refusing to let Roshan go once more.

Daemian growled, Roshan's light striking against anything which it could, trying to grasp anything without being pinned to a mortal body once more. Why was he being so stubborn? They were just trying to help, aid him... Daemians voice spoke again, breaking with the tears and pain in his voice. "Don't make me lose you again..."

Roshan faltered. The light from his soul vanished into the body, Daemian's head partially hanging. Goodness, either he was weaker than he thought or Roshan was strong.

Daemian glanced over him. His body laid still, but Daemian wasn't going to be fooled.

Not again. His wing opened abruptly, cutting Erynn from the man's view, pushing her away slightly in the same movement.

"Isaac!" The angel screamed, Daemian's wings shooting backwards and away from Roshan as the maddened Angel's eyes shot open. They locked on Daemian, the first thing which moved away from him. However, Daemian wasn't going to break the distance so easily. Blinded by pain and confusion, Roshan's own wings flew open, pushing himself forwards with his burning legs. His elbow cracked against Daemain's jaw, cracking it out of place. Midnight wings, refusing to hurt his brother, threw themselves open again, trying to move, gain distance. Pots, pans, vials, absolutely anything on the benches at all were cast from their positions from the flailing wings, desperate to gain any distance.

His back hit the stone benches.

"Roshan stop, it's me, calm do-"
Roshan's arm was against Daemian's neck, pressing down, the white wings flaring, stopping Erynn from getting close.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izzy
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Bridge Between Nothing and Everything (Private)   Sun Jun 11 2017, 17:25

Isaac couldn't listen to what was going on.

Not until Daemian screamed for him.

his body flared into motion before his mind, immediately shifting into the starved beast before breaking through the door, staring in horror. Roshan's... Naked... body was pinning down Daemian, the latter being covered in some black substance. Dae's eyes were wide with panic, the arm crushing his windpipe unrelenting in force. Spurring into motion, his body dropped the monstrous form, rushing forward.

"Roshan.. Stop."

The words were barely more than a whisper, the blue from his marks blazing to life as his arms wrapped around the Angel's body. God, his skin. The smell, the sense of home was back, but it was tainted. Tainted with fear, with anger, with what he was doing to his brother.

Years of training went into work, Isaac's arms locking around Roshan's head into a full nelson, leg sweeping the Angel's feet to below his own body. Knees sat on either side of the man's hips, ankles locking the thrashing thighs into place as his face went to the soft curls of hair at the base of his lover's neck.

"Shhh. Stop. That's Daemian babe."

It was taking every ounce of energy Isaac had left to keep the Angel there, the thrashing limbs almost knocking him off. Determined, a snarl came from his throat, one hand grabbing a fistful of hair before forcing his head down. The pose was... Very familiar between the pair, Isaac refusing to give any ground to the male beneath him.

"I said. Enough."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erynn
Traveler
Traveler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Bridge Between Nothing and Everything (Private)   Sun Jun 11 2017, 17:34

Dark was shoved away by the wings of the man before them, frowning fiercely. How dare they do- Ah. The girl was fighting back. Staring down at her hands, she saw the dark blue begin to recede, before snapping her eyes up to Daemian. A shriek, much like the cry of a hawk made its way out of her mouth, body leaping forward to rip the bastard attacking Dae off of the one she loved, the one that gave her a home, that gave her purpose.

Until Isaac burst into the room.

It happened too fast, the flailing being contained beneath muscles that were, surprisingly, course. The pale flesh had blue light coming from the scars, the marks on his back that she knew were not originally his own. Swallowing her fear, she ignored the pair on the ground- no longer were they her concern.

Her wings folded around Daemian, eyes frantically searching him as she pulled him to her- holding his face in her palms as she struggled to clean his face, the wounds from his scars offering an odd fluid. Panic made her start hyperventilating, thoughts of losing him growing fierce in the forefront of her mind. Anger, hot and painful filled her, both sides of her body flaring with amber light as her gaze snapped to the left, locking onto the white wings that were still struggling.

He had tried to kill Daemian. The fucker, the one that Dae had been searching for, trying to get out of Purgatory for, tried to murder him. Her hand went to her back, the quiver spacially appearing as sher retrieved an arrow. It would be quick, one strong pull with the cobalt line that had been charged already, even. It'd pierce their hearts, and that'd be the end of it.

"You fucker. He went through hell to help you, and you fucking tried to kill him. I'm going to fucking have your goddamn skull as a fucking bowl, you piece of fucking-"

Gasping at what she was doing, she threw the arrow, falling backwards. She couldn't do that, no. She'd hurt Daemian even more. Gods, she was about to undo everything he had worked for!

"No, no I'm sorry, please don't hurt him, stop... just... stop..."

She was fully hyperventilating now, body curled as tight as it could. Her wings were wrapped around her as tight as they could, overlaying each other in multiple areas.

Erynn had almost done the unforgivable. She had almost taken away the very thing that had given Daemian hope, the will to live. What was wrong with her?

Staring down at her hands, a bitter snarl set over her face, nails beginning to dig at the skin around that left eye. Be damned her sight, she was going to fucking tear that part out of her once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Roshan
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: Re: The Bridge Between Nothing and Everything (Private)   Sun Jun 11 2017, 17:54

This fucking... Monster tried to get away from him, but Roshan wouldn't have any of that. He was quick to follow, hitting away the flailing limb before bringing his arm down upon that man's windpipe. Without remorse, anger and pain flaring through his mind, he pressed his weight into the move. Black fluids build in the mans mouth, staining the scarf from around his mouth and neck. But Roshan pressed down harder. He was NOT letting this asshole get away with hurting him so much, the words of the man behind him didn't reach his ears.

Suddenly, another pair of arms was around him. Roshan was knocked down, his arms trying to push him away, trying to get back to his pinned feet to stand, shouting, trying to send this fucking cu-

The soft glows of the steel broke through Roshan's memories instantly, just as Isaac forced his head down. His body shook with pain, the soul reestablishing itself in the new host, but the pain- there was so much FUCKING PAIN!

But the soul was back into the physical host. He didn't fight back after Isaac had forced him down, his eyes gleaming with what he felt. Roshan almost hurt the man he loved, emotions playing across his face as his fingers curled around the skin of his hand. To be able to feel him again, to touch him freely, without restraint... His fingers curved around his hand, holding it firmly. His wing curled around Isaac, half enveloping him in an embrace as the tears rolled down his face, not understanding.

"How...?"

It was only then that he was physically aware and alert towards the other two in the room. His eyes widened. Who the HELL LET HER IN!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daemian
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: Re: The Bridge Between Nothing and Everything (Private)   Sun Jun 11 2017, 18:15

Daemian gasped for breathe the instant the grip and pressure down on his neck was gone. Chocking, the black vile substance oozed from his neck, spewing from his lips with every cough. He raised his scarf to catch it, falling to his knees. His body shook, oxygen deprived, cold. Numb. But why couldn't he stop shaking? The answer came like a slap in the face.

He was scared. Utterly terrified as he spewed the vile from his throat.

Her wings wrapped around him as he stood, gently pulling him to her. Her hands were at his face right away, frantically trying to clean away the black ooze. The side effect from falling and giving into the power he had. It was gruesome, much like the work he had a hand in. Goodness he wanted it gone and her hands were barely able to clear it before she turned, shouting abuse at Roshan but, before he could act, she was on the ground, wings wrapped around herself.

Daemian, still coughing the vile black into his scarf quickly knelt down. His wings spread open and around her, blocking her from Roshan's vile stare. He whispered words, meaningful nothings until she calm down, his arms holding her tightly against his chest, his voice crackling from the vile sticking in his lungs and throat. "You're okay... Shh, you ... didn't know, it's okay as Isaac has him now... He wo-" A vicious series of coughs assaulted him, black still being caught by the scarf, but starting to show through.

"Ergnn, you're alright, relax... please..." His hand caught hers, removing the nails from her face. His arms and wings held her close, his cheek resting against her soft hair, rocking her slightly to try calm her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erynn
Traveler
Traveler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Bridge Between Nothing and Everything (Private)   Sun Jun 11 2017, 18:22

Erynn could feel the man's stare, the hatred boring into her soul as she stared emptily forward. Shaking off the mental fatigue, her hands went to Daemian's scarf- using the fabric to wipe away the black. Her hands went to his face, wiping away the rest of the substance as tears continued down her face.

Blood mixed with them over her left eye.

Finding his chest, she buried her face against his skin. She couldn't cry anymore, she didn't have any water to put into the emotional relief. Hiccups disturbed her breathing as she worked, her smallest set of wings moving in to clear the rest of the refuse from Daemian's face and mouth.

"He was hurting you... I didn't know what to do and I just..."

Biting her lip, she quickly shut up before hugging Daemian as tight as she could, ignoring everything else around them. His wings offered her complete darkness, the solitude in them like a lee behind a mountain. He hadn't stopped rocking her, the motion was... more than comforting. Quickly enough, her hiccups subsided, eyes half closed in a state of exhaustion. It was nothing like what he felt, she was sure.

"Dae.. I don't think he likes me.."

Back to top Go down
Izzy
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Bridge Between Nothing and Everything (Private)   Sun Jun 11 2017, 18:28

Isaac quickly picked up Roshan, taking his body away from the pair of winged beings behind him. His feet were quick, moving over the wood by memory. The Golem was still efficient, setting the Angel down on the bed before moving into the closet to retrieve clothing for him. Looking down at himself bitterly, he did the same.

Setting the fabric beside Roshan, Izzy ducked out of the torn clothing, quickly donning a fresh set of jeans and a black tee. When he was done, all he could do was stare at Roshan.

Everything was the same, yet different. His muscles were harder, more there than he quite remembered. There were no Traveler's marks on his back. Isaac's eyes took in every detail, drinking in the sight as rust once more rolled down his face. The steel slipped away, exhaustion taking its place as he leaned against the bedpost. Dark, course, aching laughter came from him, lips curling into a grimace. It quickly devolved into sobs, his emotions wrecking his state of mind.

"Fucking christ.. I thought I fucking lost you..."

He quickly hid his face in his hands, running his fingers through his hair as the back of his head rested on the wood. "You told me to trust your fucking brother, but you didn't tell me it'd hurt you. You didn't fucking tell me that you'd launch at him. Hell, I don't know what's going on between you and that woman in there, but it looked like you were about to murder her, too. Fuck, she almost murdered both of us."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daemian
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: Re: The Bridge Between Nothing and Everything (Private)   Sun Jun 11 2017, 18:54

"No. That's not quite true. It's not that he doesn't like you, it's that he doesn't understand you... I promise you, he does not have a hateful bone in his being. It's the shock of being thrown into a new body, the pain of having to reforge the link with the host. It's painful. Moreso than I expected. However, just give him a bit of time... Once he knows that you're the one who saved him twice over, he will turn a new leaf. He'll be better towards you, kinder." His voice was confident, firm. His arms pulled her tightly against him, but his right hand rested against her cheek, thumb brushing the tears from her eyes.

She didn't deserve those crystal drops trailing from her eyes. Daemian sighed gently, his clear lips kissing her forehead. "When he's feeling a bit more up to it, I'll have a chat with him. I'll explain how you were there for me through the hell, how you've done everything that you possibly can to help him... I... I'll speak with him. He will change his mind." Daemian shook his head slightly, clearing the thoughts that dragged in his mind.

He was exhausted, wanting to scream and just stop moving after using that eye. But how could he, knowing that someone he cared about so much was feeling so badly towards his own brother?

Daemian used a wing to guide her to a chair, the soft, fur pillows offering a nice padding to rest on. He flushed lightly, remembering the argument that he had had with Roshan about the pillows for the sofas. Eventually, he won, furs over velvet apparently. It had absolutely nothing to do with the bet that Roshan lost as he thought he could beat Dae in a flying competition...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roshan
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: Re: The Bridge Between Nothing and Everything (Private)   Sun Jun 11 2017, 19:18

As soon as the clothing was presented to him, Roshan slowly tugged them on. Underwear, pants, shirt last. He felt fucking horrible. It only just was dawning on him now who that person with those jet black wings was. Roshan lazily tugged his arm through the sleeve of his shirt. Holy crap he attacked his brother. The nerves in his chest, the quickening pace of his heart. It was like Vyllaea.

All. Over. Again.

He noticed that Isaac was looking at him and Roshan sighed gently. "The sample of blood was taken from before I was a traveller. Back when we first were exiled from Heaven." He tried to explain. That was before a dark laughter came from him, causing Roshan's head to snap up and look to him. Agony was written on his face and Roshan felt the guilt increase exponentially. Maybe it was better to have stayed as a light after all...

But then he'd never have truly seen him again. Roshan scooted across the bed, throwing his arms forcefully around Isaac. "I didn't know it would hurt. I didn't know that I'd have gone for the very first thing that had moved. I... I'm so sorry that, I promise you, Isaac, I really didn't know. I didn't expect merging a soul with a body would have caused so much pain or I would have told you, like I've been speaking to you for the past several days. I would given you a warning if I had thought that... That anything like this would have happened." Roshan's arms tightened around Isaac, holding onto the Goldm as if his life depended on it. But there was only one thing Roshan knew for certain.

He felt. So. Terrible

But his mind couldn't help but wonder... What was the reason that hellspawn there, at hi- their house? If Daemian...

Good lord, his BROTHER. That was when his tears began to fall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izzy
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Bridge Between Nothing and Everything (Private)   Sun Jun 11 2017, 19:27

Relief washed through him. The emotions flickering through the Angel's eyes added the touch he was waiting for, almost unknowingly. It was, indeed, Roshan.

Slipping his arms around him to match his embrace, the Golem's lips made their way to his partner's. God, he could taste the emotions coming off of him damn near, the guilt giving a sour tinge to the orange and vanilla he remembered. Swallowing his tears, Isaac placed his chin atop Roshan's head.

"I'm sorry love. I was so fucking scared.. I thought I was going to lose you.. I didn't want my heart to be gone again...."

He brushed the tears away with his lips, setting himself on the bed to brush his fingers through Roshan's hair. His body began to gently rock the Angel, his lips moving to sing Tili Bom in a soothing, low baritone. He stayed like that for a few minutes, crying over the fact that the man he loved was in his arms again, flesh and bone warm beneath his own limbs.

When he felt Roshan stop crying, he gently pulled him up to look him in the eye by the chin. "Just breathe sweetheart. You need to go see him, you know. You yourself said it'd been decades since you last saw him, and I don't think leaving with a sour note is a good idea. Even if he was snuggled up with that.. Thing." His lips curled as he remembered the orange iris. "That's the eye of the one who burned out my fucking heart.... But we've gotta respect them. Hear them out. If it weren't for him, I couldn't kiss you, hold you, listen to your voice through my ears again. God, it feels so good to hold you again..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erynn
Traveler
Traveler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Bridge Between Nothing and Everything (Private)   Sun Jun 11 2017, 19:35

Erynn's arms wrapped around Daemian, pulling him into the soft padding beside her. It wasn't exactly big enough for the pair of them, the Seraph swinging her legs to lift up and over Dae's lap before curling against his side. Her wings turned into that heat haze again, exhaustion pulling her eyes closed as she pressed against him as close as she could. He was so.. warm beside her, her knees up against his chest as she snuggled into his form.

"The pillows.. Are soft..."

Dark made its presence known in her mind, gently soothing her soul. Using the shard had taken more than its fair share of her energy out, and just resting like this felt nice. Hopefully, she wasn't cramping the Angel too much in the position she had chosen.

"What do we do now?.."

The question held more than just the superficial meaning. She wanted to know where they'd be going from here, together. What was going to happen to the pair, spurned from society and apparently Dae's sibling. She was a monster in their eyes, and admittedly her own as well. "I don't want you to go away..."
Back to top Go down
Roshan
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: Re: The Bridge Between Nothing and Everything (Private)   Sun Jun 11 2017, 19:54

Roshan felt his brow pull into a scowl. That fucking bitch had an eye of the guy who ripped his heart out? His fucking luck. First Ced kills Isaacs sister. And now. His brother seemed to like half of someone who bloody has the eye of someone who fucking TOOK HIS HEART!

His hands bunched into fists against Isaacs back, listening to his words, watching the way his lips moved. As soon as Isaac had finished his little speach, Roshan's lips were upon his again. It wasn't forced, a natural kiss that the Angel had decided he just had to steal away from Isaac. He'd be called a liar and probably murdered if he denied that the kiss was anything but perfect, the touch something he had been yearning for for a long time. But the kiss allowed him to think, take a step back and consider what his partner said.

When he broke it, Roshan gave a small sigh. "I... Suppose you're right..." He said quietly, hating the words which came from his lips. He wanted to hate her and throw a stick at her, but at the same time, he downright couldn't. Without her, maybe Daemian wouldn't be here. And maybe it was because of her that those chains first were even able to latch on to his soul, keeping him here.

With a sad sigh, he broke away from the embrace, throwing himself to his feet. He offered a hand casually to Isaac to help him up before wandering across the rooms. Eventually he found Daemian in his favourite chair, the giant black wings curled over a small form. The red scarf was a new feature from when Roshan had last seen him- but it was mattered with black. He could already hear the snarl building in Daemian's chest, nervous, defensive. Primitive.

What had he left him to suffer with, all by himself...? Swallowing his pride, Roshan walked over to him. He noticed the wings stiffening on his approach, protecting the girl curled inside. He took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry, Dae, I didn't mean to attack you like I did, but damn son, you have the best fucking timing in the world."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daemian
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: Re: The Bridge Between Nothing and Everything (Private)   Sun Jun 11 2017, 20:03

"For now, you rest, you went through a hell of a lot." He said gently, his wings curling over Erynns form. She had tried her best, but the two of them were drained and it shone in Daemian's eyes. He adjusted how she was sitting, pulling her further up onto his lap and into his arms, protecting her from prying eyes. His fingers brushed the hair from her face, gazing down at her with wonder. That dark blue... It'd managed to catch the soul of his brother, maybe... Just maybe he should have asked for help earlier.

With that thought on his mind, he heard the footsteps. Pairs of feet. Coming from the bedroom. His wings curled around her further, ensuring that only her feet could be seen. His arms tightened when he could see them and, as they approached, a guttural snarl came from him. Back where he was, it was the only thing that kept other animals away from him.

Goodness he was treating his brother like a hound!

Roshan stopped, surprised, but there was sorrow in his eyes. Daemian didn't care. He deserved it. Sorta. Not really. Instead of opening his mouth, he waited for the awkward silence to kick in before Roshan inhaled. Yup. They were going to be told to leav- wait what?

The apology took him by surprise and Dae raised the eyebrow over his good eye. He was so stunned that it took him several moments to regain his thoughts. Slowly he gave a half shrug. "You can thank Erynn for my timely arrival. She was the one who took me back here. Unless you're making it a habit to be cruel to people now... If you are I'd expect you to dish out a rather hearty reprimand."

Roshan winced, unsure of if Dae was serious. The necromancer sighed. "It's good to see you again, Roshy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izzy
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Bridge Between Nothing and Everything (Private)   Sun Jun 11 2017, 20:17

"Okay, fuck it. I'm too tired for the fucking brotherly love shit, I don't care what's going on between you and that fucking lady in your lap, I don't care what she's done, I don't care if you two wanna catch up, I for fucking one, would like to sleep without crying before hand to exhaust myself. That being said, go the fuck to the guest bedroom. Roshan, I'm sorry babe, I'm way too fucking tired to deal with this right now. Tomorrow we can, but for FUCKS sake, enough is enough."

His arms hooked his partner under the hips easily, carrying him like a sack of potatoes to the bedroom.

"Don't give two shits, don't be loud enough for me to wake up."

He carried Roshan into the bedroom despite the protests, tossing the bastard onto the bed before joining him. Isaac curled his body around the Angel's, kissing any complaints away until Roshan let the exhaustion over come him.

Then, he went to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isaac's eyes flashed open. Roshan was asleep at his side, but something, someone was in the room. His body morphed, snarling as he put his torso between the stranger and Roshan. Something, something was wrong. There was a heavy beating in his chest, laughter in his ears.

"Oh you stupid, stupid Golem. You waited just a tad too long."

Isaac's body moved of its own accord, leaving Roshan's sleeping form to stand up. Panic flared through him as he struggled to stop, only managing a couple of fingers to move. Swallowing he felt his eyes widen. There was only one fucking being, one god damned woman that could-

"Oooh, someone's bitter. But you're going to be even more bitter. I've finally found just the plan for you, along with a couple of others."

Her laughter filled his ears, his marks and scars burning crimson as his hand opened the door- crushing the knob in his grip. Of its own accord, his form slunk out of the house- not taking care of the environment like he normally would. He screamed at his body, demanding it to be careful within the home that he and Roshan shared. Oh god, what was going to happen to the Angel? He ha literally just recovered, just gotten his brother back. Screaming, the raspy noise came out of his throat in little more than a whimper.

"Now now, we can't ruin the surprise for the group can we?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daemian
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: Re: The Bridge Between Nothing and Everything (Private)   Sun Jun 11 2017, 22:16

Daemian shook his head slightly at the mans comment, laughing gently as Roshan, almost kicking and screaming like a child not wanting to go to bed, was all but dragged away draped on his lovers arms. His gentle laughter didn't disturb Erynn. However, his mind now refreshed with the guest bedroom, Daemian gave a gentle shrug. If that was a place which was still not being used, then sure. He may as well use it so that the two of them could at least get some sleep.

Gingerly, he picked up the sleeping lady, his arms holding onto her as he carried her to the guest bedroom. Carefully he put her down into rest, pulling the covers over her. A faint smile touched his lips, the gentle, sparking of her adorable form curled beneath the covers melting his heart. Daemian rolled his eyes at his own thoughts before giving a small shrug to himself. Neither had really complained about it in the past so... Why would she mind now? He climbed up onto the bed next to her, his arms wrapping around her. He pulled her form against his, his forehead resting gently against her golden hair. His great wings curved around, the blanket of black shielding them both as they slept, but admittedly, his lights were out before his head even hit the pillow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A blood curdling scream of anguish woke Daemian from his sleep. Daemian uncoiled himself from Erynn's slumbering form, his other eye snapping open. As quickly as he could, the Angel cast his gaze around him. Until he saw what he was searching for, the sight coiling around him, crippling him to the core. Flames, golden, but also layered with greens, reds and blues. No... He wasn't going to lose him already!

Daemian tore through the house, the sounds of his rushing footsteps echoing loudly through the home. His legs and feet took him out onto the balcony. Following where the twisted soul had been, ignoring the bright flashing colours. Turmoil. Pain. Sorrow. What the hell caused him to feel such things? The might midnight wings took him down to the pond as soon as he saw his brother from the heights that was their balcony. The Angel didn't even completely stop before Daemian dropped down into a crouch. With surprising speed, he wrapped his arms around Roshan and pulled him in for an incredibly tight hug. Firmly. Almost too firm. As if he was going to lose him once more.

Something, he didn't know what... But something had happened. Something that was terrible for his older brother. His cries were slowly dulled as Daemian refused to let him go, his grip tight around him. He was broken. Something broke Roshan and that was a task that Daemian found almost impossible to do. He'd never seen him so beaten, not when they were cast from the Heavens, not when they were separated so long ago.

Through the sobs, through his tears, through the muttered cursing, Daemian could only make out three words. Three words which partially crushed Daemian's heart to hear as he could perfectly relate to the pain which was associated with them.

"Isaac... he's... ...

He's... gone...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bridge Between Nothing and Everything (Private)   

Back to top Go down

The Bridge Between Nothing and Everything (Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4