Stars Within our Reach
Hello, and welcome to Stars Within our Reach. We are a fantasy role-playing forum that have aspects of Steampunk technology within our world. Here, Guardians and Travelers work together to bring Shards of the Utopian Core back to the Eye of the Gods. Strange things lurk in the shadows, proving survival to be difficult in an area so prosperous...

Make sure to read our site rules before joining, and we hope that you have a fun time here!

There is no more division between where you can and cannot travel. World blurs into world as you reach across galaxies, searching for something beyond...

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Online Staff
Latest topics
» Call to Arms (Private, Ardent and Lion)
by Cascade Yesterday at 03:59

» Where Beasts Rule (Private, Flynn)
by Gwynn Wed Jul 26 2017, 20:49

» Lion, Protector of the Pride
by Vyllaea Sat Jul 15 2017, 22:34

» Hiatus- why pretty much I'm never here
by DumbDingo Sat Jul 15 2017, 21:41

» Ties Between Realms (Private, Flynn)
by Gwynn Thu Jul 13 2017, 23:05

» Sly, the Apothecary
by Vyllaea Wed Jul 12 2017, 04:38

» Cascade Dawn, the Inhuman Practitioner
by Cascade Mon Jul 10 2017, 08:43

» Trial of Ice (private-ish)
by DumbDingo Fri Jul 07 2017, 12:06

» Mixed Messages (Private)
by Roshan Fri Jul 07 2017, 06:13

» Flynn Argall - Enforcer
by Vyllaea Fri Jul 07 2017, 00:55

Top posting users this month
Vyllaea

Gwynn

Imelda

DumbDingo

Cascade

Ardent

Sly

Daemian

Roshan

Cedric

Share | 

Ferois & Ice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DumbDingo
Corrupt
Corrupt

PostSubject: Ferois & Ice    Fri Jun 16 2017, 15:08

Ice entered his home with quite a long exhausted sigh. It was a simple rotting shack one could easily mistaken for a rat's nest but regardless, it was his little slice of sanctuary for the most part. He gazed upon the walls tied together with rope and nails, keeping thin cracked boards of wood together. The elemental sat down on a slice of log one could possibly label as a chair situated at his workshop and begun the slow process of taking off his heavy boots.
After this, he threw them aside and turned to his desk, pulling out needle, thread, hide, and bone. Ice's current project was a teddy bear and it was almost done. He turned the work in progress over and over, humming as he thought about using the bone for claws and maybe patching up some parts that were already falling apart.

This was extremely boring though.

With a really long, exasperated sigh he put his boots back on and headed out of his house with an empty tattered messenger bag slung over his shoulder. Perhaps if he wandered around enough he could find something really cool for his projects at home, like a dead bird or rodent. The elemental flinched as he heard a distance piercing howl, "damn fucking dog..." he grumbled. Fuck today was boring, super extra boring. Vance had no need for him currently and quite frankly outside of work the elemental had nothing. No friends, no social circle, no family or even pets. He had stuffed toys and the occasional dead body to-

Anyway, the boredom was starting to make him wonder about doing some questionable things to pass the time. He didn't even really have money to spend right now for a coffee or other treat. Grimly, Ice started to sing some sort of grave tune to himself as he walked along familiar beaten paths. Nothing but a regular old glossy rock had been picked up to add to his collection after nearly an hour and a half of sauntering about.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dumb-dingo.deviantart.com/
Ferois
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ferois & Ice    Fri Jun 16 2017, 16:25

"I've always appreciated the anatomy of spiders. Thank you, Mrs. Widow." With the flick of his pen, and a quick turn of the page, Ferois was finished with his sketch of the arachnid before him. With a smile, he took a drag on his unlit cigarette before slamming the spider in between two fresh pages with a sickening crunch.

It was delectably satisfying in nature.

Standing, he brushed the Necrotian snow off of his jacket, settling it better on his form before blowing smoke out of his nose. Damn this place gave him the chills sometimes. Sure, he's eaten his fair share of the fauna and flora, but..

His head turned as soon as he heard it, the falling of feet on the gravel of the road. The leather of his wings shifted almost silently, crimson eyes narrowed as he pinpointed the source. Silently taking the Geared Camera out of his pack, he leaped into the tree at his side- hidden among the nearly dead leaves as he felt his face break into a grin.

"Someone's come out to play, hmm?"

Licking his lips, he pushed the optics further into zoom, snapping a few images of the being that walked the path. Her hair was.. Odd. Curious, even. But it didn't really match- Ahh. She was a he. Adam's apple. Maybe? Hrm.

Curious, he felt himself put away his camera in favor of a new cigarette, exchanging the pair before lighting the one in his hand with a snap. After a deep inhale, Ferois dropped before the strange one walking down the path, his teeth bared into a bright smile, smoke billowing around him as he exhaled.

"In all the years I've been alive, I can't say I've seen many people walk through Necrotia alone, willingly."

The urge to grab this man's chin and pull his gaze up to match was almost overbearing, curiosity in how the flesh tasted almost making the kinling act upon his urges too swiftly. Patience, Ferois.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DumbDingo
Corrupt
Corrupt

PostSubject: Re: Ferois & Ice    Fri Jun 16 2017, 19:17

Ice did not have the most graceful reaction to the "lovely" surprise from the stranger, shrieking at the top of his lungs before Ferois even hit the ground. It was amazingly girl like, paired with the sudden physical movement of the elemental hugging his bag and taking some stumbling steps back. His eyes were wide, fearful expression slowly turning to that of anger as he looked the stranger up and down ever so slowly. A gaze that could certainly be mistaken for ice blatantly checking Ferois out. The faintest hint of an controllable transformation started to fade as well around Ice's hands. His fingers looked to be melting from long claws back to regular human digits.

"Well perhaps someone who walks alone does so because they're more then able to defend themselves hm?" he raised an eyebrow. Considering Ice's reaction just a couple moments ago this was simply a hilarious statement, "w-who the fuck are you and what do you want?" this fucker was not getting his precious rock he had picked up earlier that was for sure.

On a different note, it was hard to hide his interest in Ferios. The man was strange, stranger then him as many things were in the wasteland. Regardless of whether this encounter ended good or bad, it sure as hell beat being bored to death. He assumed that the stranger had some sort of interest too... after all he had dropped down out of flip fucking nowhere, "if you want to rob me or eat me, i don't have flesh or money so you can go and suck it." he spat hatefully.
Back to top Go down
Ferois
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ferois & Ice    Fri Jun 16 2017, 19:29

Raising an eyebrow, Ferois stood to his full height of 6'4". Gods, this.. Man was actually quite short in comparison, now that he got a good look at them. The curls of his hair, the way he moved and held himself. It was curious. Taking a few steps around the being, the inquisitive look grew.

Another drag on the cigarette calmed Ferois' mind as he brought his gaze back up to bear, flicking away the ash from the fag. ""Typically, one doesn't scream, flinch, and then stutter whilst being capable of defending themselves. But, regardless, I wish naught of flesh, money, wills, or even morals of this day. Rather, I merely wish to inquire why someone as.. odd? As yourself would be residing alone in Necrotia."

Ferois hadn't missed the fading eyes, his slitted eyes narrowing slightly from such a thing. "Forgive my lack of manners. My name is Ferois, Shade and Smoke of the Necrotian fortune. Though, I'd rather not have any curses involved with my titles, if you would be so gracious as to avoid using my name and vulgar language in the same sentence. Otherwise, no shits given."

His wings shifted, tail twitching as amusement lit his eyes light lanterns.

This was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DumbDingo
Corrupt
Corrupt

PostSubject: Re: Ferois & Ice    Sat Jun 17 2017, 20:20

Ice went quite pale as the stranger towered over him. He looked up to the creature, biting his lip a little. The elemental swiveled to stay face to face with Ferois as he stepped around him, "what the hell is up with you? back the fuck off." he spat in a sharp curse. Ice was very clearly nervous.

Swan scuffed, "Are there normal people in these Wastes all of a sudden? Would be serious news to me. Far as I recall only the outcast gather here like some sort of sick and twisted flock of ravens and crows. You look more like a fuckin' vulture to me matter of fact. Anyone ever tell you curiosity killed the cat? I wouldn't count on first impressions lasting hot shot. Find someone else to pass the time with." despite his angry and quite vulgar language, the genuine interest hidden in his expression did not fade in the slightest. His eyes were wandering a bit again... pervert.

"Alright fucklord Ferios, nice to meet you. I feel so honored and touched by your gracious presence my despicable lord, really truly." he mocked heavily with a deep bow, "please, let me kiss your feet and treat you like you deserve." the sarcasm was laid on thick, passionate and truly annoying, "the name is Ice, because it's what I am and that's all you need to worry about oh heavenly body."
Back to top Go down
Ferois
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ferois & Ice    Sun Jun 18 2017, 09:57

Scales blossomed a deep violet across Ferois' skin. Smoke billowed out from his nostrils, eyes deepening into a glare as this man broke the one rule he had set out.

"Originally I sought you for amusement, but I see now that your sarcasm hides the font of a coward. Tell me, halfling. Do you know the color of your own blood? The color of your internals? Or would you like to see them? I'd love to know what someone who calls themselves Ice looks like on the inside."

His form billowed out into smoke, shapeless spare the currents of the wind- but he easily ignored them. His body laid itself over the elemental like a dense, black fog. His eyes opened, light like beacons in their depths.

"I wonder. Does your face turn blue if you go through asphyxiation? Or do you value your life enough to apologize for interrupting someone's curiosity? These questions add flavor to this encounter, and I'm more than hungry enough to find out."
The fog condensed slightly, the smoke a heavy black now. His area of control was only about thirty by thirty feet, but it was enough to send most of his prey into a squalor.

"Come, now. There's no need to throw such a hissy fit towards a stranger, is there? Besides, if I wanted to kill you surely you'd be dead by now. You didn't see me leap from the tree, and good luck fighting smoke. Aside from that, my body is no where near as heavenly as you claim. Even in sarcasm."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DumbDingo
Corrupt
Corrupt

PostSubject: Re: Ferois & Ice    Sun Jun 18 2017, 12:27

Ice took in a deep breath as Ferois took on a different form, trying his best to keep his cool. Just like the surprise drop down like earlier though, his hands were becoming that of a beast's paws. Long claws and seemingly padded fingers with a gorgeous icy blue fur shimmering with reflected white and deep hues of blues, "I think you'll be disappointed. I have no flesh to render." he warned.

Ice's form shifted further and almost instantly to a hulked over werewolf. This new appearance was simply gorgeous, raised fur like shards of frozen water and eyes a startling glowing white. His teeth and claws were completely translucent, blending in with it's surroundings as to make them all the more harder to see. It was more like looking at a carefully crafted sculpture rather then a new enemy.
He breathed in the smoke without trouble, slightly translucent skin under toned with the black smog, "Neither of us will be going anywhere in this fight." ice's voice was deep and chilling. He was the winter, he was what caused the animals to starve and the world to freeze in place. He was the piercing howl of hungry wolves, the storms that left man wandering with no hope in sight and it brought a great weight to his sudden new presence, "I will not go down like most of the small fry you fuck with I can guarantee." his head cocked slowly to the side, perfect circles of eyes locked unto Ferios's.

"How about we call it a draw and leave it at that?" he offered with a hard grimace. While he was like this he just wanted to fight, to rip things to shreds and see blood spray but clearly no such pleasure was going to be had for either of them. Ice wanted to tease and probe him too, sadly it was dangerous staying like this for too long.
Back to top Go down
Ferois
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ferois & Ice    Sun Jun 18 2017, 13:11

"Awww. You're no fun."  Solidifying, Ferois felt his voice sound hollow with laughter. He wanted to torch this Ice down before him, to ignite his fumes into flame just to see how they screamed.. But he held back, the scales on his body driving him down onto all fours, his mouth enlongating into a muzzle that seeped smoke from his lips. Blackened claws dug into the ground before him, before he threw his head back with laughter.

"I'll give you this. You're funny for someone who pissed off one of the Dusted. Besides, I've hunted Guardians bigger than you. Admittedly, I want to scorch your skin just to see if you'd melt. There's a curiosity deep within me- would your screams sound the same if there was agony behind it? Or would they taste even better?"

His mouth curved into a malicious smile, eyes widening as more smoke poured from his maw.

"But that holds no fun. There's always much more entertainment in seeing how people react, to mark down their movements, their thoughts, to watch as they blunder through mistakes or sail through perfections. You, you have already done two of each thought. So, tell me. What do I get to do with you, since you happened to wander perfectly in my newly claimed territory?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DumbDingo
Corrupt
Corrupt

PostSubject: Re: Ferois & Ice    Sun Jun 18 2017, 13:26

A deep growl rumbled in ice's throat, a crackling sounds audible as he flexed and moved his fingers. Trying to suppress his rage, he took a random swipe at the ground. deep indents were visible in the earth as the little amount of dust settled, "Do not toy with me." he bellowed, his head tilting to the other side as he took in deep heaving breaths. It was hard to sit still, painfully hard.

The mention of fire and heat made the creature shudder quite hard. In brutal honesty, it just added to his current physical manifestation of panic, "You're just a cloud with cheap tricks." he snarled deeply, getting muzzle to muzzle with him, "I'm surprised you have any pride in yourself." Deep rooted anger was all that could be seen in what little expression he had.

"So you're a glorified bird watcher? how many have you toyed with and noted hm?" he scuffed, "if you want this piece of shit land, fucking have it. not even Newo bothers with most of this hellhole we call Necrotia. I've picked anything interesting off of it already. I'll just go back home." with this statement ice felt oddly settled about things. there was nothing to argue over right? and clearly he didn't plan to kill him.

uncontrollably he reverted to his human form on his hands and knees, trembling and struggling to even stand. he cursed heavily under his breath. god damn his existence, damn it all to hell. this very side effect is why he lived in fear.
Back to top Go down
Ferois
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ferois & Ice    Mon Jun 19 2017, 13:25

"The thing about this portion of Necrotia, is that it's the crossing area for the Portals. Anyone who has trade, has to come through here."  Chuckling, Ferois watched as Ice melted away from the beastial form. The great dragon circled the man with his body before flicking his tail- jaw propped up on his paw.

"You know, I thought that you'd be a bit more fearsome for someone who has elementalisms. How quirky. Instead, you're more of an anxious pile of nerves- that's where you get your power from correct? Every word I say, how it rubs against you. You use that to fuel your anger, don't you?"

Ruffling his wings in thought, he carefully lit another cigarette.

"If this place is so worthless, why are you here? Your trail leads further behind, weaving in and out like... A grid pattern? Are you searching for something? Or are you, mayhaps, stationed here because you're a hermit? You don't seem as such to me, but I could easily be mistaken of course."

Blowing the smoke away, Ferois' crimson eyes locked onto Ice's. "Oooh. Or are you running from something? Someone? That makes this far more interesting to view. Care to share? I'll even answer questions you toss to me. It's a game my sister and I used to play after visiting each other from missions." The tidbit of information was thrown out there as bait, knowledge for knowledge. The inquisitive looks he had received before would, hopefully, stimulate such thought. Ferois wanted to know, to write. And even if the being didn't have flesh, it had a mind.

Minds were delightful to rip apart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DumbDingo
Corrupt
Corrupt

PostSubject: Re: Ferois & Ice    Mon Jun 19 2017, 15:34

Ice dropped to his knees quite hard, taking in shaky breaths. He leaned forward, spreading his palms against the nice cool earth. his cheeks slowly tinged a soft red, this was embarrassing. it was almost like he was getting on his hands and knees for this fucking dragon, "and what do you plan to do, rob 'caravans' ?" he growled. well shit, Ferois was quick to call his bluffs that was for sure.

The elemental grit his teeth, "I don't fucking know what I am but I know it sucks. Chose the wrong species to turn into that's for sure. Something went... wrong with a ritual and now i'm this disgusting thing." his voice sounded strained. this was sort of spilling out against his will a bit. he didn't know this guy, why display his guts?

Ew... cigarettes were rather unsightly honestly. His expression displayed this slight disgust. I guess when you're a being made of smoke though, it would be understandably comforting. Who was he to judge? He liked ice... and you know, ice related things. Hell, he even changed his name to Ice he likes it so much. That was probably a lot worse then enjoying a cancer stick.

"Oh lucky you, it's all of the above. You want a gold star for getting the answer right?" he sneered, shifting with difficulty to sit criss crossed. His strength was slowly returning, at least the scuffle truly had been short. The side effects weren't as long lasting or bad, "I don't like people, I'm a little crazy, and ya, i have business reason for having routes so let's leave it at that hm?"

This statement seemed to strike a cord with Ice. A mix of anger and deep sorrowful pain instantly washed over his expression, "Fuck off." was his only answer and it didn't have much impact to it, "how about you we just keep what we know to ourselves." .

Despite everything, it was kind of... nice to talk to someone. Even if the someone was a total prick. Ice felt his guard start to drop. What was wrong with come conversation? Surely nothing.
Back to top Go down
Ferois
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ferois & Ice    Mon Jun 19 2017, 16:25

The demon burst out with laughter, smoke billowing into the air. Of course, this being wouldn't know would they? Even if the Amalgam had been sighted... "Nothing so boring. I rob the people of course. I abduct them, carry them away to places where being trafficking is accepted. I get paid handsomely, and sometimes even get in on the fun. Admittedly, the way they scream..."  Ferois purred, the amused sound developing into laughter.

"Oooh. You don't know what you are? That's an interesting way to phrase it. Physically? Emotionally? Mmmm dare I ask mentally? Rituals are always fun, especially when I get brought up on accident to gobble up some idiots who don't know how to perform such things adequately. Sounds like you're one of the lucky few who fucked up in the right way, hmm?"

Taking another drag, Ferois flicked the ash away from the tip of his cigarette in thought. "Wow. You truly are one incredibly defunct individual to meet the marks of each statement I gave for your presence here. Congratulations. What're you searching for? Why are you a hermit? And why, why why why, do people like you run from their problems. Hmm? You can always choose to confront them. To overpower them. Gods know that I felt that emanate from you, delectible in taste even. Though, I'm not really one for slushies. However, needing the business route I abduct from is a tad bit.. concerning. Why do you need it?" His eyes bored into the being at this statement, an ear flicking at the weak cuss off.

"Aww. Did I hurt your feelings? Your eyes betray you. Sunken like that, sleepless nights and so many mysteries clouding as emotion. If I could keep them I would, specifically in a jar that would preserve that gorgeous blue. But alas! I cannot when there's such a wonderful mystery afoot. And don't be such a spoilsport." He flicked his tongue out, teeth bared in a grin. "I can always force it out of you if you want. Just grab you by your hair, drag you away- somewhere nice and out of sight yes? Do things to you no human would, of course in their right mind, view as anything to be brought to public. Painful or otherwise. You are awfully pretty for a male. Maybe I could sell you? But then that'd be a waste of those pretty little orbs of yours."

Taking another drag, Ferois shook his scaled head. Nonono. I wouldn't dare waste this opportunity. I'll make a deal with you, if you're willing to spew your guts out. I won't hurt you, and will happily guard you back to your domicile and for the next year if you'll be entirely honest with whatever question I ask. At any point in time, should you wish me gone, you will break the deal. Just a warning, on that note." Hellish crimson smoke fumed from his nostrils, brimstone and lye along his back lighting up with Hellight.

"I always love a good mystery."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DumbDingo
Corrupt
Corrupt

PostSubject: Re: Ferois & Ice    Mon Jun 19 2017, 19:10

"A trafficker eh? Can't say I haven't done the same. See rare breeds of mice rather then things with actual feelings though." this statement was unbelievably cold and devoid of emotion, spouted off like calling the sky blue or the ground brown, "I don't think i'd enjoy having my customers abducted though. How about you take them after I get what I want hm? Keeping business flowing.." it was never a bad time to try and strike a business deal that would work for both parties, "more trade flow means more people right? a good parasite doesn't kill their host."

He felt a snarl come on, "i'm just... a fucking mess ok. can we leave it at that? I don't have flesh, I don't have warmth, I don't even know if i have a soul exactly i'm just... whatever I am. who needs labels anyway." he scuffed, averting his gaze. sometimes ice felt lost not even knowing what to call himself...

Oh god he got more creepy with every sentence. delectable in taste? that statement kind of... h-hm... the slightest of blushes was unavoidable.
anyway, what was this thing a demon? , "here's the deal, I told you I don't like people and my issues are my fucking issues to deal with, not yours. I need this route to deal with a certain bitch alright? If i don't have things to offer then i'm dead meat, we clear? think of it like paying taxes to the king or some shit. I'm not about that life of being hunted down and killed."

The acute statements of Ferois unhinged him. It felt like walls that had been put up were torn down, and by a strange dark creature non the less. What did he expect though, this thing was strong so being smart too wasn't a stretch at all.
He scooted back with a blatant look of fear as the demon hinted to something... u-ug no. Did he mean torture or... Ice shuddered hard. He swiftly brought a hand up to cover his mouth and cheeks as ferois called him 'pretty'. Ohfuckinggoddammitno.
"Yes you did hurt my feelings and I really don't want to talk about it." he mumbled with a sheepish gaze, eyes locked on anything but the demon, "we've all been through things ok? Let's not drudge up skeletons. I'll be honest, I hardly even remember... if it'll make you fucking happy I have journals you can read ok? e-er... diaries I guess..."
losing the fight had been embarrassing enough, now he was clearly losing the mental battle. It was check mate, he didn't want to be trafficked, tortured, or god knows what. Anything was a better fate that those.

ice fell earely silent as ferois made this offer. making deals with a devil wasn't a good idea but honestly... the dark side of life was very alluring. risk, challenge, pain, agony. It sounded... fair, mild mental torment for protection but, "and how do i know you won't go back on your word you despicable thing?" he hissed sharply and suddenly, looking the demon right in the eyes with a fierce gaze.
Back to top Go down
Ferois
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ferois & Ice    Mon Jun 19 2017, 19:36

"Admittedly, it would be rather inconvenient if people quit coming through here. I tend to only choose those which have... Interesting qualities. So I believe you when you say you'd rather have your... Business? In one piece. Therefore, I will go ahead and ask you as such. What is your business, Ice? Hmm? Your hands betray you working with them. Your eyes show you stay up late. Your lips have scarring from chewing them. Deep thought involved?" Chuckling, Ferois blew smoke away from the pair- the substance forming around them like a circle rather than dissipating.

"I don't see you lacking a soul. Maybe having a very.. Hrm... Damaged? That might be the best term for what I see. Looks yummy, regardless. Much like a cookie though, it would only prove to be a snack. Even with that impressive alternative form, your energy is only as abundant as the emotions you provide with such. Your body is of course as fragile as the element you stem your name from." Ferois couldn't stop the crocodile grin that pulled his dagger-like teeth into light, the pearly whites at odds with his smoking habits. Ice couldn't hide the only color that came to his face, and good lord the demon wanted to play around with such things.

"I see.. So you're having to pay odds to a troll that guards the bridge? Hmm.."

The scaled dragon laughed at Ice's reaction, delighting in the horror blatant on his face as he took a step back. Licking his maw, he took another deep inhale off of the cigarette, shaking his head. "You poor unfortunate soul. If your suffering didn't sound so fascinating, I would've eaten you as far as I could. Or sold you. After I gouged out your eyes. I would delight in reading your own personal thoughts, delving deep into your personal writings to violate what you call the sanctity of your mind. Among... Other things."

The dragon shot forward, grasping Ice's chin before reverting slightly into that human-esque shape he had started with. Scales flowed to his eyes, reflecting the bright crimson that glowed there. Chuckling, he stood over Ice- mere inches away from his face. "As with all other Dark Celestials, I can bind you with a brand. One specific mark of fiery ink that will permanently stain your soul until the details of the deal are resolved. Though trust me, I will be attempting to make you break your partition, your slight of the deal every step of the way. It's in my nature, and if I can see every emotion I want to make cross your face, I'll do whatever it takes as such." Grinning, he leaned back- the maw taking place of the young man once more as the dragon blew smoke out of his nostrils. "Though, admittedly, you're the first being that's been attractive enough to tempt me past normal conversation. Maybe I can corrupt you into something like that along the way... Or maybe I can break your mind. Either would be equally pleasurable in experience..." Letting go, he resumed his position with his jaw propped up, squashing out his empty cigarette to rid the filter of flame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DumbDingo
Corrupt
Corrupt

PostSubject: Re: Ferois & Ice    Mon Jun 19 2017, 23:02

ice sighed gently, "thank you. I'd rather preserve business. Don't really give a shit what shady stuff you do I won't ask questions. kinda my policy. my business is full of murky water. I do a bit of this and a bit of that hm? no need to pester me about it. it's the black market, we all like to keep to ourselves and that's fair."
His gaze showed anxiety as ferois pointed out such physical hints about his behavior, "...that's mostly unrelated." he said blandly.

the elemental's eyes narrowed, not in anger but rather deep confusion. ferois seemed to have experienced and understood things that he didn't. what would a soul taste like and why did he label his as damaged? this mention about his emotions tying in with his energy was odd as well. He supposed, that's how magic was though. odd. it didn't make sense, it didn't have a reason, it just existed and it was impossible to pick apart. it required faith and it required words to describe it that don't exist, "I see." he sounded so unsure with those two words that it was rather comical.

"If i could pay God to smite here i would." Ice scuffed, rolling his eyes.

fuck this guy was sick and twisted, it was kinda attractive. he spoke in absolutes, confident in his ability to bring torment. it reminded him of the tall tales humans wove of Death, personifying him as this chilling force one could only grovel at.
that being said, again it was sick and twisted, striking another cord of anxiety within him, "well I don't think anyone would want to fuck an ice cube, eat one, or have a tiny chunk of it." he stated in retaliation, "less you're truly a sick fuck and just want some tidbits for your drink."
he fiddled with the sleeve of his jacket, looking away, "well if you can understand those things i wrote a long time ago maybe it'd be a blessing instead of a curse hm?" this statement made it crystal clear this man lived with a shattered mind.

the elemental let out a squeak as his chin was grabbed, eyes wide with instant fear. he froze up, hands clenching into fists and breaths instantly ceasing. a lot of his reactions were left over instinct from when he was human, technically oxygen was something he did not require. he listened very, very carefully to every word the demon stated. if there was a bond that would make each of them keep their word, well... "alright." he exhaled as ferois stepped away, a pent up wicked grin slowly spreading across his lips, "i'd be more then happily..." ice stepped forward, leaning to get nose to nose with the demon as best he could with a slight cock of his head.

"to delve into that sweet, succulent darkness again." his voice was low and seductive, a completely different side of him showing, "I'm willing to take a gamble with you <3" he whispered with words dripping in honey. it wasn't so much flirting, no it felt more like a childish excitement for something displayed in a much more disturbing manner.
Back to top Go down
Ferois
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ferois & Ice    Tue Jun 20 2017, 09:44

"Of course, if you wished to make another deal for your soul.. I could return your flesh. But that would involve you going to the labs yourself and becoming amalgamized."

Ferois was slightly taken aback when Ice leaned forward- pressing his nose against the snout of the demon before tilting his head. Raising an eyebrow slowly, Ferois unfurled his wings- heatless fire spilling from the brimstone embedded in his back. His lips curled into a grin, eyes blazing with the same light.

"Very well."

Standing to his full height of ten feet, the demonic dragon crashed down atop Ice- pinning his wrists and ankles beneath his talons while laughing. The smoke began to roil, pouring from him like dark thunder clouds. The fire joined it, a roiling vortex of orange and red light mixing into the black for a sickeningly twisted effect.

"I'm going to to violate you then. I'm going to make you scream, hate me, and enjoy every fucking second of it. That's how this deal goes. Should you choose to break contract, I will no longer be held back. I will no longer have to stop from doing what I wish to you mentally or physically. Anything you should ask of me shall, alas, be done. These marks will burn into my wings, guiding them to you from wherever you may be at the time, all you need do is scream my name. One year and one single day this contract will hold. You will answer any question, any inquiry I ask of you with complete honesty. Should you not, I will be free to make those marks burn you into mortality, to cause you pain unparalleled to what you've experienced before."

Ferois' tongue flicked out, tasting the ice that lined the man's neck.

"Should I break the contract, I will be forced to serve it until either you or I collapse from bonds of the mortal plane."

"Any questions?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DumbDingo
Corrupt
Corrupt

PostSubject: Re: Ferois & Ice    Tue Jun 20 2017, 11:49

"Not interested in going back to being a human. Pretty sure semi immortality is better then that." he said bluntly.

The elemental gawked a little at the ridiculously tall demon, flinching horribly as he crashed down and of all things, pinned him. The sight of fire made him real edgy, even if it seemed to just be an illusion. The first part of his little speech was a little unnerving as well. This was a demon though... it was useless to even pretend like it was jarring.
He thought very long and hard about what the demon was saying, slowly mulling and chewing on each portion of the laid out contract, "You cannot kill me and the contract will last till death do us part or either of us breaks it sweetie." he said with a malicious smile, "I'm not agreeing to such a short stipulation. whatever I have to give for those terms is fine. Let's gamble that soul of mine hm? Otherwise, the rest sounds lovely to me."

Ice seemed quite uncomfortable with having his neck licked though he stayed silent and let Ferois have a taste. Surprisingly, it felt like flesh but it was cool to the touch, almost like a dead body.

His smile returned, oh he was going to have to try his best to make this demon slip as well. It was an exciting, very slim prospect, "Sounds fair." he purred.

"If you accept what I want to add to the contract then I don't think so." Ice stated. God damn he was excited and yet, this small part of him was telling him 'hey, this isn't a good idea'. Eh fuck that little voice in his head, what the hell did it know? There was nothing but benefit from this as long as he could stand the mental torment and follow the rules.
Back to top Go down
Ferois
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ferois & Ice    Tue Jun 20 2017, 15:55

"Ooooh. Little lion man playing the coward card earlier wants to put his broken soul on the line, hmm? Well That's not enough darling. I want your body as well. You must keep your ah.. Bits together. And at any point in time, should I wish to hurt you, with in reason of course, I will be capable of doing such." Why were mortals so easy to manipulate?

His tail lashed out, a dark chuckle manipulating the smoke into pressing against the pair before Ferois put his teeth on the carotid arteries- or where they should have been -on the male's neck. It was mainly a pose of authority.

"The beauty in this is that you're more or less giving me permission to do almost whatever I wish to you aside from death. And do you know how delicious that sounds? Hmm... I wonder what all you can do with your 'body'. I wonder if you melt from mere touch, or if you feel pain from the slightest of scratches. Now then..."

Ferois' tail wrapped around Ice's abdomen, the brimstone digging into the feminine male's skin. Or what passed for skin, at least.

"As I accept the boundaries of your contract, so you must accept mine."

The fire grew, blazing curved marks of the runes into the black nothing of his wings- the amber hue the only thing existing in the darkness. With a hiss of slight pain, Ferois shuddered. It was delicious agony to him, as it meant he got what he wanted. Grinning down to the male below him, hellfire erupted from his eyes- flaming up to join the rest of the smoke and blaze. Leaning down, he let the scales melt from his face- the violet strands of his hair falling on Ice's head as he laughed.

"All you have to say is that you accept, and seal the deal with a kiss. The brands will mark you, and then we get to have a bit of fun, won't we now?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DumbDingo
Corrupt
Corrupt

PostSubject: Re: Ferois & Ice    Tue Jun 20 2017, 19:56

"fine, my existence as a whole is yours. that work?" the dark being seemed to truly relish the thought of taking him apart. he clenched his teeth, hesitating to say something and seemed to decide not to.
what if ferois pulled out of the deal if he made too many stipulations? after all, this thing was strong. it probably had the capability of finding plenty of other things to make deals with. a strange feeling of... inadequacy blanketed him. was this... why he was doing this? loneliness? rejection? even if it hurt so bad to solve it he was willing to make a pact with the devil? he chocked out something intelligible then shut his trap.

ice felt himself tense up regardless. that lingering mortal part of him screamed I'M DEAD. out of discomfort, he put a hand on ferois's draconic head with a light pressure aiming to push him away. the thing was so close so... intimate about this. Not necessarily in a good way... but intimate none the less. he shuddered and bit his lip. hopefully ferois wouldn't get more ideas to go beyond the neck that was for sure.

"fair is fair is it not? power in exchange for agony. I wouldn't cheat even a demon out of a deal. it's how i try to do business." the very thought of ferois using heat however made him squeamish and skittish. that would be the worst part of this contract, after all demons liked to induce torture no?

ice tensed up, an extremely anxious expression on his face as he was constricted and confined, "fair enough devil."

this was quite freaky to watch happen and for a long moment ice turned his head away unwillingly, looking at ferois from the corner of his eyes, "..." he hesitantly moved his hands to cup the demon's face with a frail and gentle feeling touch. It was pleasantly cool and subtle.

"I accept Ferois."
With this, he did not hesitate to kiss the demon. Not guts, no glory.

Back to top Go down
Ferois
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ferois & Ice    Wed Jun 21 2017, 08:50

With Ice's kiss, Ferois was able to sear the Marks into his soul. The smoke, brimstone, and pseudo fire condensed into thin marks, the Demon easily watching them brand mirror images to the ones on his wings. A deep chuckle came to him, his lips breaking the kiss as the Marks appeared like fire in the middle of a page on Ice's neck. They weren't truly fire, but they were a darker version of Light's very own brands.

Leaning away, rolling onto his back, Ferois shifted back to his human image. The leftover smoke gathered back into his clothing as he continued to laugh, unable to stop the adrenaline high he always got from Contracts.

When he finally was able to take a breath, the demon gathered himself up before dusting off his clothes- a hand going down to offer aid to Ice.

"What now, boss?"

Of course, the broad grin that made its way over his mouth was only slightly manic in nature. To be truthful, he was more than excited to read into this being's mind, to see what made them tick. Sure, he'd been around a couple of elementals. But none of them had the complex emotions involved, or the bounce between natural and unkempt supernatural.

Fascinating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DumbDingo
Corrupt
Corrupt

PostSubject: Re: Ferois & Ice    Wed Jun 21 2017, 12:58

Ice's finger's dug into the dragon's muzzle quite hard as he was branded. He pressed his face in Ferois's shoulder as soon as he pulled away from the kiss with a sharp cry of pain. Ohfuckitreallyfuckinghurtjeesuschristonacross. He took in some shuddering breaths as the pain finally faded, moving a hand to gently touch the mark on his neck, "people can just see this you know..." he muttered. Ice decided he'd have to start wearing a scarf or something.

The elemental gave him a weird look, his laughter made him a little twitchy. What was so funny? Meh... oh well, not important.

Ice took his hand and pulled himself up, removing his hand from his neck before doing so of course. What a nice demon <3

The elemental sighed gently, "well we should celebrate no? Let's go get a drink." he gave quite a strangely genuine happy smile. It was simply insane to think of a demon like a friend wasn't it? A partner in crime, something that wouldn't hesitate to break him and yet a companion. Someone who actually had interest in him.

A twitchy smile came across his lips, "Ferois... I'd like to bring home some dead bodies too." how long has it been since he killed and relished in blood!? How long since those days of taking lives and getting away with it every, single, time. The elemental licked his lips, "Ferois <3 we could have a nice meal tonight of human flesh..." the demon's name was enjoyable to say. His friend, this was his friend. His best, closest friend.
Back to top Go down
Ferois
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ferois & Ice    Wed Jun 21 2017, 15:35

Raising an eyebrow, Ferois had to hold up a hand. "Your exuberance in the subject has me at odds with your personality, but I can't say I find myself displeased. If we're hunting human flesh, we have to be careful about it. We don't want to ah.. Attract anything negative into the domain of what we find. For now, a drink will do. We've yet to truly know each other! As for the tattoos, they'll fade to a darker color of your skin soon enough. I kind of like them how they are on you currently, it adds a vibrant.. difference. Fascinating against your pallor."

Standing to his full height, Ferois stretched out before pulling out another cigarette from his pack. He was down to one carton, but be damned if this didn't assuage his nerves right now. He was way too happy about having just made a deal. Such emotions could wind up proving themselves dangerous if he didn't keep them in check.

Snapping the cancerstick to life, Ferois took a heavy drag before looking back to Ice. "Now then, where shall we have this drink, hm? I'll need quite a bit to get inebriated, but have the funds for such. Robbing caravans and getting paid by those in charge make it easy to do such things, but that's besides the point. How's about we start off small? See if we can't cause a bit of chaos without fingers being pointed at us, and pull the strings from outside? When you get good with that, we can get down to the nitty gritty. But I don't want to have to play hero more often than I have to. If we be smart of this.. We can do it more often."

With the last words, his tail flicked slightly, eyes swiveling to meet Ice's gaze. the crimson hue held humor in their depths, almost beckoning him to listen to what the demon said.

Ferois was merely treating this like a game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DumbDingo
Corrupt
Corrupt

PostSubject: Re: Ferois & Ice    Wed Jun 21 2017, 18:29

Ice ran a hand through his hair with a long shuddering sigh, "I've gotten away with it plenty before, wandering drunks and the what not..." he seemed to have a handle on himself again, "I suppose doing such things out in public isn't the brightest thing I've ever stated." he laughed a little quite awkwardly.
"A drink sounds nice though. No getting drunk though, I don't put up with it. Drunks are annoying as hell."

He traced his fingers over the mark again with a sheepish look, the compliment was... nice, "e-eh... well thank you."

"Should we get you more of those while we're in town?" he looked disgusted with himself even offering this, "appreciate it if you don't smoke in the house by the way, just for future notice. Yu'll damage my taxidermy."

"Well you want cheap or good? Whole tabs on you, I don't have even a penny in my pockets." he shoved his hands in his pockets after flipping up his hood, rocking back and forth on the soles of his feet, "start off small eh... you make it sound like you're training me." he chuckled, "Well, I'll follow whatever you have in mind if that's what you think is... best." it was a little too early to have any inkling of trust in this creature. Who's to say he wouldn't set him up or something? He wanted to indulge in Ferois so bad though and whatever plans he had, despite the obvious risk. It was a tormenting fence to be on.

Ice started to travel down a certain direction in the path, "Well no matter what we do, town's this way. It's not too bad of a walk."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferois & Ice    

Back to top Go down

Ferois & Ice
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stars Within our Reach :: Necrotia, Realm of the Dead :: Wastelands-
Jump to: