Stars Within our Reach
Hello, and welcome to Stars Within our Reach. We are a fantasy role-playing forum that have aspects of Steampunk technology within our world. Here, Guardians and Travelers work together to bring Shards of the Utopian Core back to the Eye of the Gods. Strange things lurk in the shadows, proving survival to be difficult in an area so prosperous...

Make sure to read our site rules before joining, and we hope that you have a fun time here!

There is no more division between where you can and cannot travel. World blurs into world as you reach across galaxies, searching for something beyond...

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Online Staff
Latest topics
» Where Beasts Rule (Private, Flynn)
by Imelda Tue Aug 01 2017, 07:29

» Call to Arms (Private)
by Ardent Mon Jul 31 2017, 22:29

» Skylar Agnar, Traveler of the Realms
by Skylar Mon Jul 31 2017, 03:46

» Hiatus- why pretty much I'm never here
by Guest Sat Jul 15 2017, 21:41

» Ties Between Realms (Private, Flynn)
by Gwynn Thu Jul 13 2017, 23:05

» Sly, the Apothecary
by Vyllaea Wed Jul 12 2017, 04:38

» Cascade Dawn, the Inhuman Practitioner
by Cascade Mon Jul 10 2017, 08:43

» Mixed Messages (Private)
by Roshan Fri Jul 07 2017, 06:13

» Flynn Argall - Enforcer
by Vyllaea Fri Jul 07 2017, 00:55

» Tion, the Dragon of Wind
by Vyllaea Thu Jul 06 2017, 23:30

Top posting users this month

Share | 

No longer Alone (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daemian
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: No longer Alone (Private)   Sat Jun 17 2017, 04:50

Daemian sat at the edge of their homes balcony. He was there, lost in thought. Even though he and his brother were close, their time apart felt as if a shaft had been driven between them. The days that became weeks proved that, each time his brother was less and less alright with himself and Erynn staying in the same home. How could he tell? Well, it was more of a feeling.

Daemian was also trusting himself less and less, the over stimulation of his eye from weeks before made him have a lingering headache and a craving to open it once more. Toy with those bones. Shape. Remake bodies. He shivered, pulling his knees closer to his chest. His black wings hung low, the night slowly growing older. Daemian's eyes kept trailing to the pond, remembering the clearing that Erynn first put him into when they came home.

The Necromancer sighed, the red scarf wrapping around his face as it hid those ugly scars. He had yet to even show Roshan or Isaac why he kept eating away from them, but Roshan was growing more and more worried. They'd always ate in the same room. But. Daemian didn't do that anymore. He didn't trust his brother to not judge or comment on those scars. They weren't heal-able, permanent scars that would last until the day he died. If he died. It wasn't like age could kill him easily. Isaac however, easily could.

Daemian still wasn't sure if the Golem appreciated being forced to do things and, admittedly, he felt quite guilty that he had to abuse the Undead and force him to back down on more than one occasion. Daemian's arms tightened around him, folding those wings around him. He was already dressed, wearing an identical set of his normal clothing, like always. Admittedly, it was pretty damn warm with what he wore, never too cold, never too hot. Even during the hottest parts of the day, he was quite comfortable. He sighed, his mind trailing back to Isaac. He'd really need to apologise for what he'd done, he... Just felt bad.

The taller Necromancer, with a rough sigh, pushed himself back up onto the edge of where he stood. His wings opened, the sensitive feathers testing the air. He clicked his tongue in disappointment when he realized that there just wasn't enough of a thermal for him to soar at the moment. Resettling them, he turned and made his way back home in silence. His hand pulled the door open, stepping through and shutting it silently behind him. As far as he knew, he was the only one awake at this time.

Erynn had recovered for the most part of it. But...

Daemian's hand tightened as he walked through the kitchen. Where he had taught Roshan how to cook- but, for the life of him, he couldn't remember how to actually do it. Sure, he was watching Roshan using the fires once more- but Isaac was always around, watching, him and Roshan inseparable.

Daemian, quite frankly, felt like he was intruding. He needed to build a new home for the two of them and that clearing would be beautiful. But it'd be too close to Roshan and Isaac. The eye wanted to peak open, see who was around, who was awake, asleep... But he didn't know. He took a seat in his brothers lounge, leaning forward, his mind wondering if he and Erynn should leave.

The Necromancer didn't seem to have a home here anymore.

Daemian felt his eyes soften, the light of daybreak breaking through the open curtains. The light shone from his crystal tears as they trailed down his cheeks. He wished it was different, but it was true. Completely true. Dae needed to move away from his brother, find a place away from humanity, away from Isaac, Roshan, the others... Of course, he would stay nearby but, he didn't have a home there anymore. With a sigh, Daemian stood. A skill he never lost came back to his mind as he slowly cracked open a door. A faint smile came onto his face, his hands taking out the instrument. This normally helped him to relax, to think. Surely there would be a better solution to his predicament.

He took the instrument from it's cover, the violins wood gleaming as he smiled gently. The strings were still in good condition upon further inspection- if anything, he would have guessed that Roshan kept up the maintenance for the instrument. The bow wasn't in bad shape either... Maybe Roshan decided to buy a new one after all while Daemian was gone.

With a gentle smile that was all but hidden by his ugly scars and scarf, he took up the instrument from the  once more as he walked back outside. Away from Roshan, Isaac, but hopefully not too close to Erynn.

In the morning light, Daemian closed his eyes, placing the instrument against his neck. His chin rested against it gently. Raising the bow, he placed it against the strings, for a few moments, the Necromancer considered just what he would play. Then he smiled, his mind thinking of the Seraphim he encountered a over a month ago. The soft noise of the first notes breaking through the night sky. It only took moments before his heart and being poured into the song, his feet refusing to remain stationary, gently swaying side from side to side, the wings following through with his graceful movements.

Le Song:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erynn
Traveler
Traveler

Character sheet
Name:: Erynn Rae
Alternate Accounts: Cedric, Negene, Jhonen, Izzy

PostSubject: Re: No longer Alone (Private)   Sat Jun 17 2017, 08:56

Erynn was curled under her blankets as always. The guest bedroom was shared between herself and Daemian, books on the shelf here mainly belonging to Roshan and Isaac.

Sighing, she knew it was late. Extremely late. So late, that she couldn't fucking sleep.

Her wings itched to mimic the sky outside, to stretch again. They always did, her nocturnal half constantly wanting later nights to balance her. Daemian almost always hated it when she went away, though. Admittedly, so did she.

Giving up the game of tossing and turning, she left the bedding. Pulling on a pair of jeans and a button up over her night shirt and shorts, Erynn stretched out. At least, until she heard it. Music. Not just the singing that Roshan and Isaac would do when they got in the mood, but an actual instrument put into play. She opened the door, almost immediately next to the exit where it came from. It was softer than she had actually thought, not reaching the back of the house through the halls. Of course, the guys would probably be asleep by now regardless.

Keeping her feet bare, she snuck outside- wings tight against her back. Surprise made her shuffle them to a better position. Daemian stood, outlined by the stars themselves as he swayed. The violin was bright against his shoulder, gleaming as he played it. His body couldn't keep still, wings flowing as his body swayed with what he played.

Unable to stop herself, she go closer, watching him with utter fascination. She didn't know he liked music, always showing distaste by anything that Roshan or Isaac attempted. Hell, she thought he was tone-deaf or something by the point of it.

As the solo ended, Erynn took her step forward, arms curving around his hips as she rested her forehead between his shoulder blades.

"We found something you remember, then. That was beautiful, Dae..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://...
Daemian
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: Re: No longer Alone (Private)   Sat Jun 17 2017, 10:44

Tears sprung into his grey eye, his heart flipping from the notes he played, the lyrics to the song coming into his mind. Erynn, she meant so much to him, she'd brought him back to a true life, not hidden away in a realm of nothingness. His mind was deep in thought, his hands twisting, pressing and turning from memory of the song. Reaching the final note, Daemian released his semi held breath with a gentle sigh, removing the instrument from where it sat. Goodness, hew as a little rusty... He froze when he felt something against his back, between his shoulder blades. Small arms gently came around his waist.

He smiled, "Good morning, Erynn. I'm sorry it only took me a little to remember that we actually had this.. It just kinda came back to me..." A blush rose on his cheeks, unsure of how to take the compliment from her, "But truly, I'm glad you liked it, I'm just... a little dustier than I thought." Daemian laughed gently, before, semi awkwardly, turning around in her grip. He wrapped a wing around her, his free hand gently cupping her cheek to carefully tilt her head back, the joy sparking in eye at her presence.

"I'm sorry if I woke you up, sweetheart." He apologised rather sheepishly resting his forehead against hers. The light spilled over his shoulder, basking her cheek in a gentle golden light. Goodness she was gorgeous, even with the sleepy expression on her face, her hair partially ruffled from those pillows that the two shared. He hooked the scarf with the bow, pulling it down so he could kiss the tip of her nose. He ignored the lacing agony from the gesture, he'd go through it any day to see her eyes light up from the contact.

"If you wanted, I can play the other songs which I remember, but after we make something for you for breakfast- you need your strength." Daemian's eyes sparked with joy, actually somewhat excited to try and show her what he knew.

Even if it were only to hear her amazed tone once more, the sound being even more beautiful to him than the songs he could play. It was absolutely gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erynn
Traveler
Traveler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: No longer Alone (Private)   Sat Jun 17 2017, 15:29

Erynn happily nuzzled into Daemian's chest, relishing in the moment. "I'd love to hear you play. You seemed so happy when you were doing it, I couldn't stop you. Even for a hug. I love your hugs." She grinned into his scarf, a sigh of happiness escaping her. "I almost went to find my flute, or guitar. I love music, and you're no where near as rusty as I am. You did so well with that piece..."

Yawning, she felt her wings stretch out of soreness, the violet light they gave off putting Dae's face into relief. Her hands reached up again, eyes closing as she easily traced the scars that she had memorized in her mind. Hiding her face in further, a sleepy noise came from her as she hugged him tighter.

"This is the happiest I've ever been. But.. Daemian, where do we go from here?"

God, she sounded rude. Realizing that, she felt fire scorch across her face, the blush making her step back and hug herself.

"I-I mean.. I don't think that Izzy and Roshan would exactly um.. Want us to stay here? I mean.. They're nice and all it just.. I..."

Biting her lip, she could recall the side-long glances, the curve of a frown, and most of all... The hushed words. Isaac was sweet to her, making jokes and taking into consideration her height. He helped her when she wanted snacks, or wanted to cook for Daemian. But Roshan..

The Angel still didn't like her.

Yes, sure, he had warmed up to her after dealing with Light, and was even nice enough to let Dark and Light speak to one another, but.. The air around him still hadn't changed. Maybe it had lessened, but there was still a ghost of what she was haunting him. After all, her kind weren't.. Supposed to exist.

Some Angels couldn't get over that.

"I want to make a house. With you."
Her hand gently went to caress his fist, feeling the tendons as he held his bow. The space between them was almost nonexistent, eyes looking everywhere but him as the blush crept up her neck. Dark almighty, why was this so hard to ask?
Back to top Go down
Daemian
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: Re: No longer Alone (Private)   Sat Jun 17 2017, 18:11

Daemian raised an eyebrow to her, surprised at what she had said. It must have shown in his eyes when she stepped back. Then the reason she hesitated became so obvious, why had he not seen nor addressed it earlier?

Roshan and Erynn. Roshan and Cedric. Vyllaea and Negene. A heavy weight suddenly settled itself on his chest as the bow made its was into the same hand as his violin, careful not to damage those strings. Was he really going to be the one to keep the whole family getting along while they had their indifferences, aggrivations towards one another? Disturbances? He drew Erynn in for a hug, wrapping his free arm carefully around her back, cautious of her wings. Unlike his brother, Daemian's wings weren't as sensitive, built for harsh speeds, that and he had the habit of using them to hit people rather readily when they annoyed him.

Or he use to.

Sadly he saw her drink in the sights of everything but him. But the gentle blush that crept onto her face, the way she held herself, nervous about anything and everything- goodness she was gorgeous. Once more, his teeth digging into the soft flesh of his lips, he kissed her cheek. "Honestly, I'd be more than happy to do that with you, sweetheart. But, if we want to do that, we'll need to find somewhere that we both like." His smile was wide, easily heard in his voice. But the scars across his lips pulling gently to remind him not to stretch it further.

But he had to admit, he didn't mind building. "Hmm, just so long as you're aware, we're going to need a lot of different things done and planned out. The house itself, plumbing, water supplies, layouts of internal walls, windows, everything to do with a house, what materials to use- I'm a master at stone laying as you could probably tell via the kitchens, but my brother is amazing with carving if you wanted intricate patterns or anything like that. Goodness, we'd need to even find somewhere that we could afford- oh, no, affording it won't be a problem. After all, Roshan and I did save up a lot before I... umm, vanished to that place." He chuckled nervously, his arm holding her gently against him, "Hopefully he didn't spend it all."

Realizing that he'd been getting ahead of himself, he blushed slightly. His wings wrapped around her, "Does any of that sound too complicated for you? We'd be able to probably obtain some form of help from people for the parts we couldn't do."

This way, he could also protect her from the prying eyes of the world, keep her safe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erynn
Traveler
Traveler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: No longer Alone (Private)   Sun Jun 18 2017, 09:41

"I worked carpentry for a few years, but. My forte is lean-tos... I've never not been on the road- until now at least. As for carving.. Dark likes that kind of stuff, too. Maybe we should ask him? I don't know anymore aha.." Her awkward laugh turned into a brighter blush when she rose her gaze to match his, only to see his own blush.

"Architecture in major is easy enough. I just want there to be a strong foundation for whatever comes, and.. Maybe a basement. But then we have to line the walls with gearing and concrete... gosh, I don't know anymore. What do you think? What would you want to build?"

Her fingers trailed his wings, feeling the feathers beneath her fingers. He'd definitely grown since she had rescued? Him from Purgatory. Standing on her toes, Erynn wrapped her arms around is neck to pull him down for an embrace. "All I know is that wherever you choose to go, that's where my home is. But.. While we do this, I need to ask you some very uncomfortable questions. We can treat it like a game- I ask one you ask one -so that we can.. Learn.. More about each other? I guess I'm just trying to say that I'm curious about where you've been, who you were, who you are now, who you wish to be, so on and so forth. You might be just as curious so... I figure this is a good way to do it." She had pulled his scarf down, thumbs trailing over his scars before falling in line with her hand to gently caress his cheek. "Gosh... You're really freaking gorgeous, Daemian..."
Back to top Go down
Daemian
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: Re: No longer Alone (Private)   Sun Jun 18 2017, 13:08

Daemain blinked, partially taken back in surprise. She'd never been in charge of doing anything big...? Well, he suppose it did make a little sense. After all, guys were half build for being able to erect houses and such in just a few years. Depending on the complexity, it'd take less time, but... Daemian had a feeling that he'd be going into more detail and complexity with this new home that they were going to make compared to that of his home with Roshan. At her laugh, he gave a little bit of smile. "If we did offer Dark to do some carving, do you think he'd be able to design anything unique- Oh who am I kidding, he's Dark. Of course he could... He's pretty talented."

Just like you are, Erynn.

Goodness, her touch was so gentle on his wings, gentle pulling the feathers. He was pulled down and, in a swift movement, he placed the violin onto the ground, before holding her gentle against his chest. His arms wrapped behind her, refusing to let her even step back from where she stood. "I'll answer whatever you ask, sweetheart. Without a hesitation." Daemian said firmly, before laughing lightly with what she'd said. "Have you seen yourself lately, Erynn? The way your hair is tousled, the sleepy-ish look in your eyes, that shine in your eyes right now..." His hand raised, fingers gently running through her soft, sandy hair.

"Sweetheart, you're the definition of perfection, you're the light that I wake to every day since you've saved me. You make the nightmares of my past with coming through. And here you stand, the only one to know my scars, the only one to see them without disgust or pity and that in itself is a blessing..." His lips brushed against her forehead. She was beautiful, the way her eyes were always sparking in curiosity, always willing to just speak. Innocence. Grace. Beauty... Her scars just added to her story. Daemian smiled to her, refusing to open his mouth as the blood welled behind his lips for a few moments.

"Do you have any questions you want to start with? There's still a little time to kill before the sun rises... Unless you'd like to start walking now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erynn
Traveler
Traveler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: No longer Alone (Private)   Sun Jun 18 2017, 13:22

"I think Dark would have the most fun in carving wood. He likes whittling when we're on trips, and I need to sleep. He always made me cats. I really like cats. They're so pretty.. I uh. Um."

Daemian's compliments caught her off guard, the blush making her look like she had recently undergone a sunburn. "Scars aren't ugly. They're trials. There part of that person's past, the history that they've gone through to come to where you meet them today. Why would I ever think yours were horrible?.."

Hugging him tighter, she put her head against his chest.

God, this question...

"I.. I want to know if.. There's.. Been someone."

Yes, that's a perfectly valid question for a young woman attempting to seduce- Oh can it, Dominus. She's nervous enough as it is, and I'm more than certain that Daemian will respect her inquiry with the honesty he can sense coming from her. Besides, it's not like she understands the concept of sex.

Blinking, Erynn huffed. "I do so know what sex is. You two need to butt out of my conversation, Light almighty. Can't I ever just get a break?"
Back to top Go down
Daemian
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: Re: No longer Alone (Private)   Sun Jun 18 2017, 13:53

Daemian smiled, "If you like cats, then we shall get one. Or two." The angel said with a smile, but after seeing that his words made her blush, he smiled, holding her gently against him. It was nice to hear that she had similar thoughts about scars compared to what he always saw them as. Trials. Or more accurately, success against trials that they had been thrown to do, against their will, ill prepared, however. They were just thrown in to do them, obtained a few scratches, and then thrown out again into another test.

Daemian froze for a moment when she'd asked that question.

He pulled away from her, dropping down onto his knees. "My sweet Erynn..." Dae took one of her hands in his, using the right hand to gently pull down her chin. "Has there ever been an Angel with black wings? More assuredly I tell you, I've not had a single person even befriend me outside of my own brother. Well. That's not true. I've had you... But I promise you. There's been no one else. A countless eon of time in the Celestial realm, over a century cast down to where I am now- but the jokes on them.

They thought they were punishing me. I beg to differ, I think they gave me a bit of a... Well, blessing. I've met you, and I wouldn't trade that for anything else in the world."
Daemian said easily, before a giant blush started to rise on his face and he let her go. Confusion danced in his eyes as he looked at her.

"Is that big orange wispy flame butt giving you grief again? And Dark? Just after we were praising him up on his carving skills...?" YUP. MOVE THE CONVERSATION ALONG DAEMIAN. QUICKLY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erynn
Traveler
Traveler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: No longer Alone (Private)   Sun Jun 18 2017, 14:25

Blushing, Erynn slapped her hands over her mouth. Dear gods, she had fucking said that aloud. Her wings immediately wrapped around herself, body dropping onto the ground as she hid her shame. Did you see that look upon his face? I thought only you could look so much like a lantern, Erynn. I resent that. I also resemble that statement. Not my fault that my mind wanders- I am the Being of all Darkness and that which is done in such. Believe it or not, Light's the one who made Sex a thing. I just.. Embellished upon it. Uh, Erynn. Your nose is bleeding.
The Seraph hastily wiped away the blood, images of Daemian like... like that crossing her mind. Light, she probably couldn't bring herself to show him her back blatantly! That one time she showed him her wounds, it was because Dominus was trying to chase him off!

"Yes, well, how was I supposed to know he had a fascination with morbid things? By paying attention, you excuse of a being. Light almighty, he's a Celestial cast down. Black wings. Necromancy. It's like an aesthetic at this point. Well excuse me for not being the 'Lord of all darkness blah blah blah' like you, your highness. Your sarcasm is as ineffectual as your humor. Maybe you're the reason why she's imagining such things with him, always tainting our mind with-Nonono, don't you go blaming that on me. You're the one bragging about making such things with Light, gods know what you two were doing with such things. Pretty sure her embarrassment is lain upon your shoulders, in the manner of guilt."

Erynn couldn't do anything but let them ramble through her mouth, even as she clasped her hands over her lips. Gods, Daemian wasn't going to like any of this.

"Besides, it's not her fault she's thinking of him like that. If anything I'd encourage it, not hide it like a dark secret as you've taught her to do, Dominus. Sex is an pointless property of nothing but human pleasure. She's a Celestial, doesn't need such frivolity in her life does she? I don't want to hear about your insemination process again, Dom. Even if she doesn't need it, it doesn't mean that she doesn't want it- isn't that right Erynn? Yes, Erynn. Do go on about your time at the Labs, tell him how you learned such things are pointless."

Oh gods.

Oh god oh god oh Light please no.
Back to top Go down
Daemian
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: Re: No longer Alone (Private)   Sun Jun 18 2017, 14:50

A growl rose in his throat, glad that he had put his violin down. Erynn had backed away from him and was upon the ground, her arms wrapped around herself. That defensive position that she always took up when something wasn't quite right. Daemian dropped down his knees next to her, a small, sympathetic look in his eye. He rose a hand, gently rubbing her back as she refused to get up again. A flurry of movement came, her brushing a hand or sleeve. The red of blood caught his eye.

Was she alright..? Their words about his wings lashed against his skin, finally deciding to speak up."Would you two both shut up?" Of course, they wouldn't listen to him. But their words. They got worse. Increasingly worse. Then the mention of those labs again. He could handle himself being torn apart like some puppet, his memories, what he was, he didn't care if they were trampled on. But no.

A growl rose in his chest. He knew what that orange jerk was saying and implying. And, truly, they could shut the fuck up about Erynn and her times at the labs.

"Sweetheart, I'm here, His wing wrapped around her, his arms pulling her against his chest, the huddle of wings gently pressing against him. "Calm down sweetheart, you're alright, it doesn't matter, none of that matters. You're here, now, it's okay, ignore those two." His voice was quite firm, almost daring them to speak. He sure as hell would silence them if they tried to speak. "Sweetheart, it's okay..." Daemian's wings curled around further, arms holding her against him. Slowly and gently he rocked her back and forth, his chin gently resting against the top of her head.

He'd love her, no matter what. Even if it meant having to deal with that weird orange... mess.. Thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erynn
Traveler
Traveler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: No longer Alone (Private)   Sun Jun 18 2017, 15:09

"I'm sorry Dae.. I keep trying I just.. I'm such a fucking mess. I'm sorry."She bit down on her lip, forcing Dominus into the cage of pain she specifically kept for him. After a few minutes, she carefully put her fingers to her nose- the blood having dried from the stress.

The headaches had gotten worse..

"It's your turn for questions.." Erynn refused to give into those two, to let them corrupt the time that she was able to spend with Daemian then and there. Raising her head, she looked him in the eye- daring him to change the subject or move away to clean her face. Damn it all, it was only fair to him that she be asked stuff as well. it's not like he had much of a choice with her, anyway. She would literally split portals open in his paths to make him not be able to leave.

"Don't worry about the nosebleed. It happens when Dom gets.. Exuberant I guess. Dark helps with it a lot. But still, you just... ask anything. Any time, any place, any thing. You let me know what you wish to know, and I'll tell you. Anything of my past, and even where I was created. Or how. I don't... know anymore. I just. I'll be honest"

Back to top Go down
Daemian
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: Re: No longer Alone (Private)   Sun Jun 18 2017, 21:56

Daemian's arms tightened around her, his lips brushing against her forehead. The teeth that lashed against his hurt, aching from the tears. But, hell, he didn't care. "Shh, you don't need to apologize, Erynn, you do your best... That's all I can ever ask of you." Daemian spoke softly into her hair, a sad smile on his face. However, he made a mental note to bap Erynn lightly if she ever got a nosebleed again...

"Well, if you're absolutely sure that you want questions... How did you and Dark meet?" Daemian asked, his arms slipping around her for a few moments as he stood. Casually, he wandered over to the edge of the balcony, sitting cross-legged around 5 feet from the edge. He rested her against his lap, her head against his abdomen. Firmly, his hands wrapped around her chest to hold her there. Of course, he had no idea how questionable the position could have been, but still, it was the thought that counts... Right?

Daemian sighed, before pressing forward with his words. "Please, don't take this the wrong way with me asking... After all, from what I've gathered from Roshan and Vyllaea- well, you see, they have told me the shard has to feel something similar to what you feel. So, is that right..? Or am I completely wrong in assuming that yourself and Dark share some sorts of emotions or feelings or something?"

Goodness, Daemian hoped that he didn't sound rude asking those sorts of things..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erynn
Traveler
Traveler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: No longer Alone (Private)   Mon Jun 19 2017, 10:11

"We met in the Nothing. The void of my birth, for lack of a better way to say it. I ran there after.. After Dominus put his eye in my head, and marks on my organs. I had run, but they were able to get into Purgatory somehow. So I ran to the only other place I knew of... Which was the Nothing. The realm of Dark himself- not that I knew that of course." Her laugh was short, before she chewed on her lip. "It's... Different, for shards of death. They have to choose you, and while yeah they have to feel something similar for you they also have to.. Well. They have to sense your suffering. It's how Dark explained it to me, at least. My wings were broken, spine fractured in different places, eye had just been carved out, ribs shattered and branded before being glued back together, and... And my organs were showing. I was going to die, and we both knew it."

Closing her eyes, she shook her head.

"He saved me. He helps me when I start to feel overpowered by Dom, or when I'm too weak to function. He refuses to take over my body in any other case besides that of my life being in danger. He can't help that he's too strong sometimes, and speaks through me. It happens a lot, really. As if you haven't noticed, though. But.. We weren't fully fused until the Tone. The Nothing couldn't hold the Tone so we had to go and... Move through the worlds. He made the Tone himself, like Light did with Roshan. They're the Greaters, so I mean. I guess it makes sense. But... If it weren't for him. I would be dead.

Erynn's hands went to Daemian's, gently covering his. He was always so warm...

"Where did you get that eye? And why does it hurt you? This is obviously a personal question, as you normally avoid even looking at me with it normally. But you can see Dom, Dark, and myself through it. So I.. I just wanted to know what it was that let you do that, and where it came from. If you don't want to answer, you totally don't have to dear. I promise, I won't be hurt by it."

She smiled up at him, raising a hand to gently tap his nose.
Back to top Go down
Daemian
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: Re: No longer Alone (Private)   Mon Jun 19 2017, 21:34

As Erynn spoke, his hands traced her skin to her jaw, following the line up her cheek and into her hair, his fingers threading through it as he listened. Eventually, he went back to holding her against him, but, just slightly, his grip around her tightened from those words that she spoke about what happened. Goodness, why was the world so cruel to her?

Then he froze. His eye. That. Thing. The only thing that made him instantly decline that was that it was Erynn asking. She deserved to know, right? "I don't want you to freak out with what I'll be showing you. So understand, I'll be... Breaking the skin later on." He took a nervous break in the sentence. Yea. He'd need to go into detail with that. "Typically, people have power of the dead and such by skills. Sometimes, just sometimes, people have to go through other beasts and creations to get that sort of power. On a planet that I was torn to and imprisoned there until they cast me out into the In Between, they did experiments. They inserted this eye into me, hoping that it'd actually allow them to kinda control me. But no, no matter how much I tried to tell them it wouldn't work, they didn't listen to me, now did they?"

He rose his head to look away from her, a sigh escaping his lips. "Instead of being reasonable human beings, they took it. Cut out my own eye and replaced it with that. And no. Neither myself nor them would anticipate what would happen. Whenever I opened that eye, I could see... Other things. Flames dancing from people. Red underneath the grounds, miles and miles of red." Daemian seemed uneasy, readjusting Erynn's weight across his body. "The reason that it hurts me, is because I'm essentially borrowing something elses power. Sure, I was into necromancy and such ages ago, but this... This was completely twisted. Whenever I open this eye, it links a channel from its powers to me. The more I take, the more it hurts. The more I take, the more I get closer to slipping and letting that thing through me. It's... difficult. At times. But, I've never let myself cave in to it too far. I'm worried with what it can do if I did cave..."

He sighed. Far out this was hard to explain. "It's powers taint my blood. Cause it to burn people on contact. Makes me... Bleed from my scars. Injuries I have, turning them from weaknesses to defences in a sickening way. Here, I can show you easily."

With that, Daemian took his left hand away from Erynn, tucking his finger under the scarf. His teeth bite through, drawing blood instantly. He removed it, lowering it down to Erynn so she could see the red blood. "As you can see, the blood I have is normal- currently. Currently it's normal." His other eye cracked open, the crimson quickly turning murky and black, oozing instead of flowing. He shut it, before the blood quickly returned to its normal state.

He shook his head, pulling it away to hide it from her. It was just a mere little scrape, the blood already beginning to stop. "You see, this. . . Eye, even though it allows me to harness the dead, it also... lets that through. The more that comes through, the more it hurts. The more it hurt, the more it savage I become with my actions. But, honestly, I don't know what it is."

Daemian fell silent, his shoulders slumped as he gazed down at her. "I was honestly hoping never to have to tell you, but... Well, now you know. I can understand if you'll hate me for that one day as it can drive me to do things which I really, REALLY wouldn't do nor say under normal circumstances." He paused, his mind searching for something else to ask her, to move the attention away from himself. "So, umm... What did you mean by 'Greaters' before? When you spoke about Dark?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erynn
Traveler
Traveler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: No longer Alone (Private)   Tue Jun 20 2017, 08:25

"No, Daemian. I could never hate you. I will defend myself, if only to find a way back into your arms." Her hands went up to his face, a smile on hers. "I love you too much to hate you. As for the Greaters... Well. Light and Dark are supposed to be... More powerful? Than the other shards. Once upon a time, each of the Gods made one singular being. However, the being was alone. So, he split his mind from his body- creating Light and Dark respectively. Then, they wished to have children. And so they took their hearts, and made Water. Their lungs to make Air. Their eyes to make Water. Their tongues to make Fire. At least that's how the story goes. I think it's a way of phrasing it at least."

Stretching her toes out past the ledge, a content sigh came from her.

"What about you? What was Heaven like? I was only up there for... For the Trial. I mean... What I saw of it was pretty, when there weren't people casting stones at my wings."

All of a sudden, a pulling sensation happened at her naval. A light 'oh' came from her, a gasp as she felt her body being used- it wasn't at all unfamiliar, just.. It hadn't happened in a while.

Behind them, a violet portal opened up- the edges not at all pretty as they were swirling like a vortex. A man stepped through, torn white jeans, black leather jacket, and jet black tee all leading up to jet black hair that framed emerald eyes. Swallowing, she took note of his horns. It was always a little off putting to see him sometimes, but he genuinely made her smile- almost like Dae.

"Hi Neggy!"

His eyebrow cocked upward, eyes looking from Erynn to Daemian slowly. Awkwardly. Pointedly.
Back to top Go down
Negene
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: No longer Alone (Private)   Tue Jun 20 2017, 08:44

Negene steeled himself. He had traversed each and every damned plane for her, for his Lyralai. His emotions were way too out of whack for this but regardless. He pricked his thumb on his knife, using the golden ichor to draw the portal in the air. Memories of the place, of the balcony that he wanted to go to flooded from his mind and into the Mark.

Stepping through the purple vortex, he adjusted his jacket a bit, hand going into his pockets.

Clearing his throat, he stared down at the pair. Erynn, the Seraphym that was the newest addition to the team, sat with her head against Daemian's, one of the oldest members of the team by default, abdomen. Her wings were folded, draped across him awkwardly. Well. For him at least. Daemian's black wings folded forward, draped across the woman like a pair of giantic blankets.

Looking from her to him. Then back to her. Then back to him. Back to her again.

"Well. I thought I'd come in the morning because things such as this would be over but um.. Am.. Am I interrupting you two love birds?"

Raising an eyebrow, he recalled how Roshan treated Erynn. It wasn't exactly kind, his emotions brimming over with disgust as he watched his brother lavish attention on her. Her emotions mirrored only hurt that Daemian's brother would treat her like that after what she did. This of course lead to slight tension between the two brothers, which then lead to Erynn distracting Daemian. Which lead to Roshan being irritated. Isaac and himself were good buffers for the pair, but it always seemed like a current beneath the surface. Just like the ocean, that was the dangerous part of it all.

"I can come back later if so..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daemian
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: Re: No longer Alone (Private)   Tue Jun 20 2017, 12:53

Daemian looked more than visibly relieved when Erynn spoke, the stress completely leaving his eyes. "If you ever, ever, need to calm it down, the easiest way is to destroy the connection by literally shutting the eye. I'd never kill you, no matter what that thing did- but I have no idea if I'd hurt you, but, Light forbid that I do... If I did, the worse the injury would indicate how far I've sunk. But, as for the Heavens. . . Roshan would say that their beauty was unmatched, golden-like cities arching high into the skies..." His attention turned back down to Erynn, her small gasp surprising him. He was about to ask if she was alright before one of her purple portals suddenly decided to light up where they sat.

Daemian turned his attention to it, doing a quick double take to ensure that his scarf was still over his mouth and, when it wasn't, he tugged it up and over his nose. It was always best to hide them. A somewhat familiar man stepped through. Negene, his gruff appearance making Daemian slightly raise an eyebrow. "Greetings, Negene. You look like you've had a nice day out." He remarked, looking at the torn jeans with an amused look in his eye.

Goodness, he still couldn't forget that day that the two met. Although he was still a little bit disturbed by what he'd done with Erynn, he'd quickly forgiven Negene when he saw the happiness in her eyes. If someone was able to make her that happy, then who was he to make their lives hell? She deserved every inch of happiness that she was able to get. From him, or other, it didn't matter. Daemian just wanted her to feel joy and peace. Sadly, he hadn't really been able to speak with Negene about a few different things as both parties had been either with others, or busy trying to make sure that they couldn't be found so easily. Erynn and himself always enjoyed their private time, however, an old friend of Erynn like this Daemian wouldn't complain about.

"Not at all, Negene. It's nothing that we won't pick up later." Daemian said easily, before making a decision. With a great care, he unfolded his wings, pulling himself and Erynn to their feet. His hand never left hers- but for a few moments, naturally doing so, he stood behind her with his wings partially wrapped around her, blocking the cooler breeze coming through. He glanced at the door, before a frown appeared on his face.

"What's the matter, why did you come here? Is there something that we can help you with?" Daemian asked, knowing if that was true, Erynn would want to help him out. However, Daemian had an idea of why Negene was here and he ensured to keep a tone of gentleness in his voice. Before irritation filled him, "I would offer for us to go indoors, but you see, I'm not sure my brother would approve of more guests. Apparently he's not so fond of them randomly turning up at night. However, this annoyance is especially more evident when it's early morning..." Daemian chuckled a little nervously, probably not needing to mention too much more as it really did speak for itself. He'd let Negene's imagination burn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Negene
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: No longer Alone (Private)   Wed Jun 21 2017, 09:26

"Hey, Daemian." The Amalgam let his eyes rest on the Necromancer, reading into his emotions- amusement along with a slight bit of sarcasm and love. The way the gunmetal gray eye darted to Erynn for a moment let him understand. He was replaying Erynn's giggle in his mind. "As long as you're alright with my disturbance, I guess it's high time we talked. I..." Closing his eyes he took a deep breath. A small smile came onto his face as he gave an apologetic look to the pair. "I've apologized to Vyllaea, and am ready to look for my Lyralai." Of course, Negene tried not to roll his eyes at the joke the Angel made, but couldn't stop his mouth.

"It's not my fault your brother likes it up the ass, which is where he can shove it if he's got an issue with me visiting my friends. I'd be concerned that he'd enjoy it a tad too much, however." He winked at Erynn, listening to her giggle. She always, somehow, put him at ease with her presence. Much like Lyralai, she was somehow a steady presence. Calm practically radiated from her if he was being honest.

Shrugging, Negene lowered his hands to close the portal behind him before chuckling. "So I guess what I mean to say is that, whenever you two are ready, I'd like to take you up on your offer to find her. I can't get into the In Between by myself, as my mind won't... Won't form it right. Otherwise, I'dve looked all over the damn plane for her." His eyes took on a slightly manic appearance, the need to find his partner burning in his chest. It had been almost a month, and he hadn't found any trace of her on the mortal planes. He had literally searched everywhere she could viably be. She must've been too weak to get out of where she was then...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erynn
Traveler
Traveler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: No longer Alone (Private)   Wed Jun 21 2017, 09:39

My Amalgam hasn't eaten. Erynn, you must let him touch you. Dom's voice was like an earthquake in her mind, her eyes widening a bit as she involuntarily took a step forward before shaking her head. It's not a lie. Look into his eyes.

The Seraphym looked deep into the man's eyes- noting the slightly glazed and hallowed look he had. "That offer still stands, so of course we will. We've been prepping for this for weeks, and you know that! Though I've gotta ask why you're only just now coming to us." Her arms crossed over her chest as she leaned into Daemian's form- acting upset with the Amalgam before the two Celestials whilst attempting to whisper to her partner instead. "Dae, he's practically starving. Look at him. Dominus is practically rattling my brain around he's so upset by that- apparently he really cared-He was one of my few perfections, and he's starving himself. Nothing less than true care is what he deserves right now, especially if you are going to hunt that Nightmare. I demand one of you feed him. Sorry Dae I-I.. He and dark are both being persistent and it's kind of confusing."

Erynn hid her blush in the folds of Daemian's scarf- while trying to rein in her emotions. She could feel Negene's stare between her shoulderblades, which meant she probably failed at doing such.
Back to top Go down
Daemian
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: Re: No longer Alone (Private)   Wed Jun 21 2017, 12:09

Daemian slowly nodded. "Because Negene was keeping his word. I wanted him and Vyllaea to speak before we left, as it could be some time that we're gone for. Thank you for keeping that promise, but I have to ask, is... Is she happy now? As Roshan probably... won't really notice that we're done anyway and every time I've tried telling him, he's been distant. It's strange, really.... But oh well, I'm pretty sure that I'll be good to go as soon as I pick up that violin- I've gotta reteach myself something and if we're there for a while... Well, good old music can probably cheer up solemn faces." He chuckled quietly. Admittedly, the In Between was the last place that he truly wanted to return to, it was probably the lowest of his priority list. However, Negene was a friend of Erynn's and he had a humour and personality that Daemian could bounce off and get along well with, so he'd do what he could to help. After all, he'd spent so much time there, so it's the least that he could do for them and he wanted to see if his Eye could help locate her.

It might cut off decades from their search.

Speaking of humour, Deamian's mouth pulled up in a smile from the shameless slandering of Roshan. Of course, it didn't anger Dae too much as it was true, plus there was a subtle underlying message which carried the Celestial's amusement. His smile widened from Erynn's gentle giggle, but quickly morphed into worry as she leaned against him, right arm wrapping around her shoulders to lean in, listening to what she was saying. He rested his chin on the top of her head to cast a look to the Siren. "Before we leave, Negene you have got to have your fill. That place WILL drain you of your strength, it'll tear you down and reduce everything to dust if you're not careful." Daemian was sure that only his Celestial blood saved him from that fate. In theory.

Midnight wings spread slightly, "Need a hand with your 'food' or do you think that you will just wait until we find her? Which very well could be some time." Daemian didn't really get concerned by the fact he just ate emotions, he really didn't seem to be phased by it at all. The only thing that unnerved him was that he was already preparing to use that eye. "If not, then... I'll need to get my violin and leave that note somewhere for my brother to find... Maybe I'll slip it somewhere Isaac will go- after all, he'd see it... What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Negene
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: No longer Alone (Private)   Wed Jun 21 2017, 18:39

"If I'm hungry, I'll be able to find her easier. She... She can feel when I'm hungry, it's kind of like a call. I don't know why, genuinely. But.. It's what I've been using."

Frowning, Negene rubbed his face. "I know that the In Between will rob me of my strength. But I have to be like this, or I won't find her. I need every addition I can get to be able to have here in my arms again, Daemian. What would you do if it were Erynn?" His eyes met the male's daring him to contradict the statement.

He could fucking taste the feelings he had for the woman.

Sighing, he let out a light chuckle. "There's no need to worry about me though. Do whatever you have to do to prepare yourself for going back in there. I honestly.. I feel horrible in that I'm doing this to you. But I need Erynn's ability to send me in there, and get me home if Lyralai's unable to. If she's hurt and I can't get her home I just..." Taking a deep breath, the Amalgam chased away the anxiety, the fear. He had to be better than this, damn it.

Gritting his teeth, he shook his head.

"I'm sorry for doing this to you, truly. If I had a choice, I wouldn't. But I don't. And I need her. Besides that, I'll help you with building your home for free-" He winked at Erynn's shocked face before turning his gaze back to Dae. "-I know a blacksmith that will help me with the gears. He owes me a few. The more you can save on it, the better it'll be for the two of you anyway. I'll do the Marks myself, and see if I can't get Roshan or someone to double check them. Only if you're not confident, of course."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daemian
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: Re: No longer Alone (Private)   Thu Jun 22 2017, 06:21

Daemian gave Negene a half smile, which of course was hidden by his scarf, but he knew Neggy would be able to sense what he was giving. Sadness. "And, to be honest, I know that you have quite the gifts up your sleeves with your sensing of emotions, but that's not going to get you too far in that place. If it works, well... You're going to need my Eye to help locate her." The mention of even using that somewhat distressed him, but he shrugged it off. If it meant helping Negene, he'd do it.

"But, quite seriously, if you are becoming too hungry, then you're having something to eat. No, you don't get a say in the matter and yes, I'm not going to let you change my mind. Vyllaea would have my head if I let you starve beyond recovery. I have to admit, it's totally one of my favourite past times, having a giant Leviathan biting my wings because they are mad..." Ah, his sarcasm struck again, but he was a little dusty, being with Erynn so long made him . . . Soft with it.

With Negene's offer, Daemian inclined his head, his feathered wings bending slightly to hook the edge of his violin to pull it closer in the same movement. "I greatly appreciate the offer. However..." He glanced down at the woman held against his chest before shaking his head, "I... Will trust that you will be able to get them right." The way that Roshan even looked at Erynn... No. He wouldn't put her through that pain, even if he was his brother. Erynn already had enough to deal with as Dark and Dominus raided her mind every day. So, for her sake, he would decline the offer for getting someone to double check.

And it would remain that way until Roshan changed his attitude towards Erynn. He just... hoped that Roshan would turn a new leaf by the time they got back. He faltered, his heart skipping a beat. Even though he didn't know her as well as Roshan, he would partially feel guilty towards Vyllaea if he left her without so much as a goodbye... Mentally, he hoped that Negene covered that for him.

Releasing Erynn from his grip, he gave them a nod. "Give me a few moments- I need to put this somewhere that my brother will find it." Daemian explained, his jacket reaching into his pocket to take out the envelope as he quickly approached the end of the platform thing. Whatever it was. His wings were already flexing, stretching experimentally and curving lightly as he walked backwards. "Don't leave without me." He instructed, before turning towards the edge and leaping off. His wings took him on a gentle glide down to the pools. One day, while they were gone, Daemian was sure that he'd come here.

Sadly, he couldn't tell Roshan face to face, his protective brother wouldn't ever let him go. Sometimes, older twins were annoying.

Lifting the edge of a rock, he inserted the paper into the gap and putting the rock back down. With a sad sigh, he shook his head. "Sorry, Roshan. I wish things could have been different... But this might be for the best anyway. One day, you'll understand." Daemian took one of the bandages from his jacket, curling it around the movable rock, hopefully, one day, Roshan would see it. When he did though, it would explain where they had gone, what they were doing and why they had to help. Daemian made sure to mention that he was regretful that Roshan had been spurring away someone that he fancied, explaining that he loved her because she saved him from the hell he was trapped in. Her innocent beauty.

Shaking his head, his wings quickly took him back to the other two, smiling a bit. "Alright, sorry about that. He needed to hear that one day and, well, I don't know how long we'll be gone for so... It's only fair that I gave him a goodbye of sorts." Daemian shrugged, but his eyes were partially pleading with Negene and Erynn, begging the two not to question it too much. "And Negene... if I use my Eye to help, don't judge me if I go a bit strange as it does... Interesting things to my mind. And something else, please don't look at me if I eat or while I do so. I've got rather... Bad scars and carvings that I regret. You might see it one day but, not for a little while and probably not voluntarily. It's nothing against you, it's just... Only one person hasn't freaked from seeing them."

He couldn't help it when his gaze flickered to Erynn, a heartwarming joy blossoming in his chest. Daemian didn't feel this way towards anyone else, she really was so special to him...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erynn
Traveler
Traveler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: No longer Alone (Private)   Thu Jun 22 2017, 10:12

As Daemian left, Erynn went up to gently pull her hand up to Negene's neck. The feeling was instant- the Amalgam's breath catching into a short gasp. She felt the anxiety about Daemian going back to the In Between slowly ebb away, Neggy's eyes almost closing.

"I'm sorry Neggy. You've gotta be strong if we're doing this. If only for Daemian's sake."

Smiling, Erynn let go of him as soon as Daemian came back- arms wrapping around his...

"Daemian, if we're doing this, I suggest grabbing the two bags I prepped for this. Yes, there's even angel dust should you need it but like... There are clothes. And a pillow/blanket set for Negene. I can make certain amounts of stuff appear. But not all of it at once but I still have to remember that the In Between is the area where time bends. You three are going to more or less be guaranteed to go into pockets of warped time there. For the love of all that is right in science, please remember that as you cross through. Let me even talk to warn you."

Apologetically, the Seraph covered her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Negene
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: No longer Alone (Private)   Thu Jun 22 2017, 10:19

Erynn's emotions were always so innocent. She was too preoccupied with Daemian's well being to hold any fear or worry for herself in there, and that was freaking delicious. Inhaling slightly, the Siren felt his eyes close to slits, hand moving up to cover hers. He felt the need to keep the contact up, to keep delving until there was nothing left to-

She broke the contact as soon as Daemian came up, and Negene staggered slightly. Gods, he really had been starving himself. He never would've felt anything like that for the Seraph normally, especially with Daemian so close. Swallowing, he guiltily looked over to the Celestial.

"You won't have to worry about that. If I.. If I go dark, I'll need your help anyway. I'll need whatever shock it takes to get me away from someone if I touch them too long, even Lyralai. Gloves won't stop it, I've tried. I've tried every fucking thing and just.." Stop panicking, dumbass. "I'll need you to shock me out of it, okay? If I try and turn to shadow, I'll need you to pin me with whatever the fuck you used last time Erynn."

Guilt flooded his system as he looked to the smaller woman- at least until her voice changed. "Ah- yeah. We were starting a map about that, actually. For whatever reason- maybe you can understand this Erynn -Lyralai knows where we are wherever we wind up, normally. She started to kind of map it out based on the time bends, the closer to the Core apparently the more time it sucks up."

Shrugging the Siren rubbed the back of his head before sighing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daemian
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: Re: No longer Alone (Private)   Thu Jun 22 2017, 10:55

Daemian's eyes squeezed shut at that comment from Erynn. The aching isolation, the crippling nothing that he'd been through, the black and whites, the attempt to do something aside from walking crept into his mind. His hand raised, pressing it against his temple. Light knew that he never wanted to do this again, but here he was, about to step back into the place where he actually feared. And Negene's words only compounded the problem, before he opened his eye up and looked at the two of them critically.

"Well... you two are a bunch of killjoys." Yup, that sarcasm was back again and he sighed, noticing it in his own voice. "Trust me, I have a bit of a shock hidden up my sleeve. I've just, never really tried it in the In Between before..." He slowly shrugged, before starting to wander back inside to collect the bags that he remembered Erynn packing. He looked to the violin as he walked past it... If time and space warped so readily and they were somewhat close to the core... Then he probably really would need it. His hand reached down, snatching that, the bow and its case up. He packed it up, walking inside to collect those bags. His hands reached out to them, brushing against the bag's handles-

Daemian's hands were shaking. Violently. The Celestial gritted his teeth, closing his hand tightly for a few moments. No. He wouldn't be afraid of that place anymore. Daemian snatched up the bags, taking a few moments to stuff the violin into the heavier bag, swinging that over his wings and onto his back. The other he carried in his right hand as he went back outside to them, again.

"Okay, I'll admit... I might need Erynn to calm me down from using the Eye that I plan on using to try and find her. Especially if I'm going to be using it for prolonged periods of time well... She's the only one I'd trust myself not to kill. And yes. I said kill." He sighed, wrapping his arms around Erynn's chest, holding her against him, her very presence calming his racing pulse. "Blame that on whatever my Eye connects to. It's kinda mental. So, is there anything bad that we need to know about one another before we commit to this..? Cause if you are both telling the truth...

We could be there for a very, very long time searching for her."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No longer Alone (Private)   

Back to top Go down

No longer Alone (Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1