Stars Within our Reach
Hello, and welcome to Stars Within our Reach. We are a fantasy role-playing forum that have aspects of Steampunk technology within our world. Here, Guardians and Travelers work together to bring Shards of the Utopian Core back to the Eye of the Gods. Strange things lurk in the shadows, proving survival to be difficult in an area so prosperous...

Make sure to read our site rules before joining, and we hope that you have a fun time here!

There is no more division between where you can and cannot travel. World blurs into world as you reach across galaxies, searching for something beyond...

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Online Staff
Latest topics
» Where Beasts Rule (Private, Flynn)
by Imelda Tue Aug 01 2017, 07:29

» Call to Arms (Private)
by Ardent Mon Jul 31 2017, 22:29

» Skylar Agnar, Traveler of the Realms
by Skylar Mon Jul 31 2017, 03:46

» Hiatus- why pretty much I'm never here
by Guest Sat Jul 15 2017, 21:41

» Ties Between Realms (Private, Flynn)
by Gwynn Thu Jul 13 2017, 23:05

» Sly, the Apothecary
by Vyllaea Wed Jul 12 2017, 04:38

» Cascade Dawn, the Inhuman Practitioner
by Cascade Mon Jul 10 2017, 08:43

» Mixed Messages (Private)
by Roshan Fri Jul 07 2017, 06:13

» Flynn Argall - Enforcer
by Vyllaea Fri Jul 07 2017, 00:55

» Tion, the Dragon of Wind
by Vyllaea Thu Jul 06 2017, 23:30

Top posting users this month

Share | 

Mixed Messages (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roshan
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: Mixed Messages (Private)   Sat Jun 17 2017, 06:16

Daemian and Erynn had left the other day, or was it earlier that day? Roshan had no bloody idea.

With a smile, Roshan rolled out from the bed once more. Isaac, as per fucking usual, hadn't fucking gone easy on him that last night. Roshan pushed himself away from the ground that had randomly come up to meet him. The Angel, rather stiffly, pulled himself back to an upright position. He really fucking hurt this time, the imperfections on his skin marring his flesh due to his partners fun. Ergh. He'd have to talk to him about that later- if he could be bothered...

Half limping, he made his way through the doors, pulling a nightgown thing from the back of his door. Roshan pulled it over himself, lazily tying the front of it together to keep himself fucking decent for once. Dammit he'd need to get clothing on later.

The Angel's wings were hidden from view, forcing them to be hidden under the gown as he always had them. Three weeks and five days had passed since he had received the beloved shard from Light. That same time, minus three days, Vyllaea and Cedric had left them. It took Vyllaea days of concentration and rest to actually finish healing the people from their injuries. But, selfless as she was and tied with guilt for killing him, Vyllaea made sure to heal everyone else before even thinking of herself. Each wound was successfully healed with only minimal scarring, if there was any at all.

Roshan threw the customary wood in the fire, pushing the doors and windows open to ensure that he didn't overheat the place. Soon after, eggs broke open into the bowl, flour pouring in next, a little sugar and milk. A smirk pulled on his face as he remembered their name. Slappies. It was such an innocent name. After forcing the flames to build up,  Roshan threw the pan and mix into it. The slappies began their cycle of cooking as he, once more, set up the table.

It was almost tradition for the two of them.

It didn't take him long to finish off the breakfast and, this time, he made sure to include the bloody things that Isaac liked on the table this time. With a smile, he finished cooking the mixture. However, he made at least double the batch that he normally made, ensuring that there would be more than enough for the pair of them.

"Isaac! Come on, food's ready~!"
Roshan called out to him, but... He wasn't feeling too generous when it came to waiting for him. The Angel made his way over to Isaac, ignoring the fact that those slappies were cooling down rather quickly. Instead, he went straight over to his lover. His lips pressed against his, and, awake or asleep, Roshan wrapped his arms around Isaac's chest, semi pinning him there. "Good morning, my love. Your slappies are ready." He said with a wink, kissing his cheek again, a playful spark in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izzy
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Messages (Private)   Sat Jun 17 2017, 09:13

Roshan's movement had, as always, disturbed the Golem out of sleep. Ever since they'd gotten back, Isaac had felt like a guard-dog. Constantly snapping to attention if he sensed movement or disturbance from his partner. Sneaking his eyes open, he watched Roshan's beautifully bare back as he covered himself, morning issues making themselves known as the Angel danced away.

Yawning, he sat up. God, it was good to wake up like this. He didn't smell like alcohol, dirt, or s-... Well. He still smelled like sex, but a much, much cleaner version of such.

As he smelled Roshan beginning to cook, the Golem snatched a pile of clothes, striding out bare to the bathroom. Honestly, Erynn and Daemian leaving made it easier for Izzy's streaking issues. Not his fault he'd grown like that, the only person he'd care about seeing him like this was currently cooking slappies.

Setting his clothes on the toilet cover, he turned the water on to as hot as he could, hearing the gears begin to grind in submission to his will. He'd probably have to work with Negene later to remark and replace, his Blacksmithing combined with the kid's Marks. A bitter smile came to him, at that. Negene had chosen to stay, but at a much further place from here. He camped out on the ridges, only talking to Erynn and Dae when they came to visit him.

Shaking away the thoughts, Isaac cleaned himself- grinning at the slight bruising on his body. He loved when Roshan gave in, goddamn it. It was always one of his favorite things, like a dam bursting before a fall. After thoroughly cleaning his body, he took one of the towels- body turning into steel to wipe away the moisture rather than dealing with the irritating issue of drying himself normally. Hanging up the blue terry cloth, he casually put on his clothes before striding outside, stomach snarling with a passion from the food that was served. Thankfully, Roshan called at the same tie.

Happily kissing back, the Golem added a slight nip to the kiss as his partner wrapped his arms around him in an embrace. Putting his arms around to rest upon the Angel's shoulder, a smile came to Izzy's lips. "Hey babe. I'm glad to know your cooking is as excellently timed as always." He matched the peck on the cheek, before leaning down to pull Roshan up and onto his hips- carrying him like that to the table in a style that most definitely wasn't appropriate for public. With another kiss to the neck, Isaac let his partner go, eyes promising things later in the day should the Angel want them.

The butter, peanut butter, syrup, and milk were all spread out on the table. God, it was like a fucking feast to the Golem. Eagerly slathering each onto his pile, Isaac began to scarf down the slappies with voracious hunger.

He had to wash it down with nearly a half gallon of milk, but. Daaamn was it good to eat again.

"How do you always know how much to cook for me babe?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roshan
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Messages (Private)   Sat Jun 17 2017, 12:41

"You expected anything less from me?" Roshan asked, almost offended by Isaac that he had even thought he'd even thinking that he wouldn't make sure that breakfast was ready for him when he needed it. Roshan almost yelped in surprise when Isaac swept him off his feet. Out of habit, his legs wrapped around Isaac's back, holding onto him firmly. Goodness he was ridiculously touchy in the morning and it so didn't help that Roshan was only wearing this robe. Thing.

Roshan rolled his eyes at Isaac, only partially amused with what he was offering.

With a hunger that almost matched Isaac, Roshan managed to almost eat as many damn pancakes as Isaac. He was only shy by around a five or so this time, instead of the normal 10 or so. Isaac just ate a lot, that's all Roshan would admit. The Angel preferred some rather odd choices, only really having a small amount of syrup drizzled across his stack. Roshan knew that he'd need the incoming burst of energy if they decided to do anything right in the morning. Physical work or otherwise, he'd be prepared. Admittedly, Roshan was considering going back down into the local town to raid the shops once more. After they had a sudden influx of people raiding their clothing supply, both of them were down of several outfits.

Thank goodness he'd decided to buy so many darn clothes that day. He just felt sorry for Ced- the man was an awkward size between Roshan and Daemian, so the clothing he had was a little... Tight or too loose. Much to Vyllaea's amusement. Mind you she was having to use her darn scales the entire time until her and Erynn realized they were around the same size and she went begging to her for clothes. Goodness, the memories of his sister made him smile. Her smile, that laugh, a joyous laugh that he'd never heard from her before, a true laugh that moved the soul. It was almost as if Cedric's pain free touch really invigorated her again.

But he doubted it was enough to completely wash away her pain. The words he said to her cut even Roshan deep- but Roshan was more terrified of that fucking LOOK he was given...

Isaac's voice broke him away from his thoughts and he gave him a grin. "The better question is, how can I not know how much to cook for you? You have the biggest appetite that I know and, normally, I cook buffets for like two people. I'm just so glad you're able to eat everything that I shove at you." There was an easily evident honest tone in his voice, a smile dancing across his lips. Roshan, for once, finished first and he began to gather and clear the table.

"So, I was thinking... Today's going to be a warm day and, well... There's still a few things to work on with that pool and, if you're up for it, maybe later on so you aren't burned, would you like to go for a dive?" Roshan asked, before gathering Isaac's finished dishes. Straight away, he went to cleaning and scrubbing the pots, the plates, the pans, anything which he could clean. Roshan's mind wandered away, to when Daemian told him that himself and Erynn wouldn't be coming back to the home, aside from . His eyes spoke the unspoken sadness as he thought of it. He'd been the opposite of hospitable, sure, it was easier on Isaac and himself but...

Roshan missed him. Dearly. Daemian was his brother. He'd been thrown out by him. Now, Roshan didn't even know where they were staying. He didn't ask. Daemian didn't tell him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izzy
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Messages (Private)   Sun Jun 18 2017, 09:50

With a look of aghast, Isaac shook his head. "I expect nothing less than the stars from you, babe." For once, the Angel beat him out in eating. However, the light taste of butter on the pancakes made Izzy want to savor this particular breakfast- mainly because the robe Roshan wore highlighted his ass.

Any excuse to stare.

"With how little your brother eats, I'm surprised you cook so much. If it was just you and him before hand... Ah well. Anyway, I'd love to go for a swim sweetheart. But it'd have to be after the heat of the day, as you've stated. My question is what you're going to be wearing since I've noted the lack of swimming trunks."

Isaac saw the dark emotion swimming in his partner's eyes, and got up immediately to wrap his arms around the Angel. "Babe, they're two nesting birds. I'm sure our ah.. Nighttime activities didn't always help with that, but... You've got to let them define themselves. I don't think Erynn understands what she's going through, and no matter how sarcastic and knowledgeable Daemian is... He's pretty innocent too. They both raided my books, and asked for uh.. Clarifications, if you recall." His pierced eyebrow popped up, lips going down Roshan's neck. "But he spent seven decades hunting for you. The man saved your life, and I don't think you two are out of the woods yet. I just think he needs some time to adjust to life with Erynn, maybe even figure out what's up with her. You can't tell me you don't remember that... Thing... She had going on?"

Gently picking Roshan's chin up, Isaac brushed his lips against his partner's.

"Besides, everyone has a time and a date as to when or when not to be alone to heal. Now that we're kind of.. Paired up, I guess it makes sense for us to go our own ways."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roshan
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Messages (Private)   Tue Jun 20 2017, 05:35

"Let's just say I have an incredibly nasty habit of overcooking in the extreme." He said, partially amused as he stood where he did, only for Isaac to see the sadness in his eyes. The man quickly stopped scrubbing those pesky dishes, trying to get the pieces of dirt and grim from it. It was his 'curse', he had to have everything clean. Call it OCD, but it was just how he was. It was probably why Isaac was so decent to him. After all, that man was anatomically perfect and, in all respective forms, correct.

Roshan listened, his damp hands drying themselves on his sheet of a gown, before he returned the embrace to Isaac. Damn that man and him knowing exactly what he was thinking. "I am aware of what he's gone through. I know that I'm meant to let him go eventually..." He sighed, resting his head against his shoulder after he had spoken to Isaac again. "But this, this is hard. I don't want him to suddenly go, to just leave like he has without saying where he's going, what his plans are... Nothing. That's what he'd told me before he left. Absolutely nothing. And that kills me..."

Roshan turned his gaze away from him, stepping away from him.

"But, dammit Isaac, I've always been there for him. Endless time in the Heavens, fucking years! And now look, I'm going to have to give him away to that... Unholy offspring that shouldn't exist! I don't understand how he isn't put off by her... Her six wings, what it means... A fucking walking nightmare!" He sighed, snapping his mouth shut as tears of frustration welled in his eyes. Fucking hell that Angel was cruel sometimes. . .

He sighed. "I've tried so hard to look over that, but she's always edgy, it's always so odd near her. I can't put it off. But, Isaac, I've literally always been the older brother to Daemian. I was for Vyllaea for a long time. And now, I've lost both of them. I don't want to lose them at all, but... Daemian just won't be interested with having me around anymore. Erynn takes priority for him now. And Cedric with Vyllaea, your new sparing buddy..." Roshan shook his head again, turning away from Isaac.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I've been speaking jibber- Gah! I normally don't say anything bad about anyone, fuck!" Roshan sighed, slamming his hand onto the granite benches.

"I'm conflicted... I'm so so so conflicted... I, for once, don't know what to do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izzy
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Messages (Private)   Tue Jun 20 2017, 09:19

Shaking his head, Isaac gently pulled Roshan's wrists away from the bench, pulling the male into his lap before cupping his cheeks. "She's fucking terrified of you, babe. I can hear everything in this house, and I could hear her and Dae speaking at night. She's terrified that you'll want her gone, and she won't be the thing that breaks that relationship between you and your brother. Dae was the one who agreed to the house, and I know for a fact once it's built they'll come back. I'm not sure where they're going but.. As for Vyllaea and Cedric. Cedric personally asked for my help with his physical fitness because Vyllaea was constantly worrying over him. I laugh at lightning. I'm basically a walking lightning rod- remember? I did it because she's your sister. You're not at fault for speaking your mind, but you need to stop and remember. If Erynn weren't there, we would have died. Plain and simple. I wouldn't have gotten out of Saandra's control if it weren't for your brother. Negene wouldn't have if it weren't for both Erynn and Vyllaea. Cedric..." Crimson flashed through Izzy's eyes for a moment before the golem took a deep breath.

"I know for a fact he had even less control than me. That woman was using his own eye against him. Along with... That's in the past now. Babe, you're lost. You're confused. You always want to be the protector, but maybe you just need to take a step back and let them know that you're there for them if they need you. It's not like they're never going to see you again, god knows that Vy wouldn't ever have it like that. Light wouldn't either. Dark himself even said he wouldn't let Erynn go a solid month without a hello. Of course, that means that Daemian will tag along. I can't say I enjoy how you treat her, though. Just like you reprimanded me for being wary of Daemian after he... After he more or less violated me. God I still remember that voice."

Shuddering, Isaac forced his skin away from the steel body it could be. Instead, he hitched Roshan up to sit fully in his lap, legs crossed beneath him with his legs on either side of the Golem. Nuzzling into his neck Izzy wrapped his arms around the Angel.

"What's the grudge you have against her? The fact that she was born wrong? Look at who you call a partner there babe. Let's see... Her abilities? No, can't be that. Because you'd hate Negene if that were true. It can't be that she's a girl, because then you'd be upset with Vy. Maybe it's the same reason that you dislike Cedric. You're jealous."

Teasingly, he let his smirk show before shaking his head. "Sometimes I don't get you. Could you explain this to me? I don't.. I don't know that emotion, if I'm honest. And it.. I've heard it used, I know what it's supposed to signify, but I don't understand why you'd feel it. But for whatever reason, it seems appropriately applied. I need you to explain it to me love... Please."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roshan
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Messages (Private)   Wed Jun 21 2017, 13:29

Roshan sighed, "Erynn this, Erynn that. Yes, she's all fucking well and good isn't she? It doesn't change the damn fact that someone like her shouldn't exist! Her very being is a disgrace to both Angels and demonic creatures, even CONSIDERING two things of complete opposite ends of the damn spectrum had to fucking screw one another to produce her... It's just disgusting to think about. Gross. Creepy. Absolutely disgusting." Roshan sighed, raising his hands to massage his temples. He needed to calm the absolute fuck down and just chill for a few minutes. It wasn't her fault that she was made, but really, without her, Isaac was right. "I honestly try so damn hard to like, not be angry with her? To put it in terms that you so that you might understand how difficult it is... To an Angel, it's the equivalent of me trying to enjoy Saandras company, despite what that witch did to you all."

It certainly isn't as bad as you think.

"And yes, look at you. Lets take you into consideration. You're nothing like what she is. You're literally perfect, and she's just this fucking thing that..." He sighed, pushing himself off Isaac's lap. Nope. He needed to pace or he'd fucking hit someone. "Look, I don't expect you to understand this yammering, I'm just letting all my thoughts out, kinda what I normally do, however, this is more unrestrained compared to normal and I greatly dislike it. Why? Because it mirrors my mind. I'm scattered. I'm thinking of far too many things at once and that... that girl is making me hate everything, despite me being as kind as I normally am. I honestly don't understand how Daemian isn't repulsed by her. It seriously does my head in."

He paused, realizing Isaac's unanswered question. With a sigh, he shook his head. "Jealousy is basically you being envious of someone. For example, if you want to hold me, but see someone like... I don't know, Daemian hugging me instead. And you just wish that you could pull them away and hug my yourself. Make sure that people know that only you're allowed to hug. If that makes any sense at all..."

"But you need to understand... With them leaving... No. There will be no more proper get together things. It goes downhill. I've seen it countless times. I just always prayed I'd never hurt my siblings enough to cause this. But I have. Siblings forget about each other if they were hurt by one another. They become unimportant. They're a damn family that I have, that I always did my best to look after and now, I have to let them all go and face that there may come a day where I never get to see them again. And because of my own accidents, my own things I've done... It's highly likely that I'll never see them again. Sure, Daemian might be forced to come through by Erynn. Vy might come over because you are sparring with Cedric... But no. They wouldn't want to see me. They have no reason to want to. This. This is why I'm upset. This. Because of my own stupidity- don't you understand?"
Roshan asked, his hand wanting to gleam with the light, but he refused to call it.

"Oh whatever... It's not like it's going to matter anyway one day anyway. I have to accept it sooner rather than later and just get over it. But that's the one thing that I am finding so hard to do... Because the moment I do, I'll just be in the same mood that I was after I had been cast the heavens. They will all have one another, but I can't go to them. I scarred Vyllaea. I alienated Daemian's partner."

Roshan sighed, shaking his head slightly, "And now I'm doing that stupid ranty thing I always tend to do. Sorry, Isaac."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izzy
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Messages (Private)   Wed Jun 21 2017, 15:51

Isaac understood the first bit. Hell, he loved Roshan enough to keep listening. Even let him get up when all the Golem wanted to do was hug his partner against him.

Then he started talking about family. Started talking about how it didn't matter.

The Golem's bones crunched, his teeth grinding as he stood up quickly- walking to the door and outside slightly before holding his hands over his face.

Dear. Fucking. Light.

Roshan had never, not once in his life, made Isaac mad. But this right here, this pushed the Golem over the edge. Turning his gaze to Roshan, amber light flooded from his eyes, just as he held his index upwards to point towards the Angel's light.

"Daemian just wants a fucking apology for how you treat Erynn. Vyllaea loves you, but she sees how you look at the man she loves, and doesn't want to fucking put you through anything. But no, that doesn't fucking matter." He pulled at his hair, struggling with the beast trying to rip itself out of his body as his scars and Marks flared azure. "Have you ever fucking thought that maybe all you have to do is say you're sorry, and mean it? God damn it Roshan I love you but.. You have a fucking family. You have living, breathing, fucking RELATIVES. And you're just going to sit there and fucking tell me that 'Oh it won't matter in the end, distance blah blah" GOD DAMN IT."

Isaac turned back outside, struggling with himself as he paced. His skin kept flickering back and forth between steel and flesh, eyes never leaving the Angel. "I know what jealousy is then, Roshan. It's what I get every fucking time I see Vy try and laugh with you, every fucking time I see you talk to Daemian when Erynn isn't in the room, when you talk about them, when you remember them. And I fucking.. God I want tos cream right now! I want to break something, I want to cry, and I want to just sit here in the sunlight and let it sear into me, I want the pain because I fucking hate being mad at you! But here you... GOD DAMN IT."

His nails dug into the flesh of his arms, body contorting slightly as he shuddered. The steel was now solidly there, his face slightly distorting.

"Daemian was saved by her! Vyllaea was saved by him! I was saved by you! Don't you fucking get it? Family isn't about being uncomfortable with the ones you love, it's about getting the fuck over yourself and loving them anyway! My sister couldn't fucking hear. She couldn't fucking learn. She had... She had disabilities, and sometimes she would hurt me. Not all of my scars are self inflicted, or earned in battle or labs. Some of these were HER!"

Before he could stop himself, he had fully shifted, holding his head as tears flowed freely from his face.

"And yet the man I fucking adore, the one I want to spend my life with doesn't understand the fucking agony he's putting me through when I see him not understand that his siblings love him, they want to be with him, want to laugh with us, but you're PUSHING THEM AWAY."

Panting, Isaac stared at Roshan through the doorway, face contorted with the emotions he felt. "I just.. I don't want you to wind up like me.. I don't want you to wind up worse... If they die and you don't.. and they can't..." Isaac hid his face in his hands, falling to his knees. He felt fucking awful, taking his anger out on Roshan like this. But it fucking hurt. Everything in his being hurt when he saw the anger in Roshan, dragging him deeper down. He didn't deserve to be bitter, but damn it he was doing it to himself. Biting his lips, he slowly curled his forehead down to the ground- sobs wracking his body as he struggled with trying to rein in his emotions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roshan
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Messages (Private)   Wed Jun 21 2017, 19:52

Roshan stopped his pacing, faltering to look at Isaac. For once, he could see the anger in his face, the torment woven through his voice as he spoke, shouted at him. He could see Isaac's anguish on him as he shouted, his head on the door. He was furious, beyond angry. But it was like this that Roshan shut up, stopping in his tracks as Isaac completely vented at him. Even when the metal contorted his features, it didn't make Roshan angry- if anything, it made him increasingly nervous, worried with what he was feeling.

But it was like that that Isaac's words bore into Roshan's mind, his anger thrown into his movements, the metallic tone coming into his voice. Roshan, guilt driving him, stepped towards him, the huddled figure on the ground. His wings pushed out from underneath the robe, the only thing keeping him decent now being the tie around his waist. Stretching his wings, Roshan calmly walked over to him, dropping down onto his knees as he wrapped his wings around him.

His hand trailed down his muscles, fingers tracing the metallic figure and scars. Gently, he hooked his hand underneath Isaac's to pry the grip away. A sad smile and expression danced in his eyes, his fingers intertwining with the metal. Although anyone in their right mind would be terrified of him, Roshan refused to let such a fear enter him. He absolutely refused. He didn't need Isaac to be even angrier. That was the last thing that the Angel wanted. "You're right, Isaac, I should be more grateful with what I have. I shouldn't be so cruel to them by forcing them away so readily, but please, don't think that I like the look that they give to me. But please, my love..."

His spare arm wrapped around Isaac, ignoring the potentially dangerous steel, "It's alright... I promise you, I'll do my best to open up an apology to them, I'll do my best to apologize to my sister. I'll speak with Daemian, I'll talk to him about everything, I'll try and open up my mind to Erynn, please... I know the suffering you've gone through, I understand your worry, I am... So sorry, my love... Please calm down, don't be angry, I swear to you, I'll do everything that I can to stop the pain I'm giving them." He spoke earnestly, not just saying it to cheer him up.

"I just... I feel so guilty with Vyllaea, that I hurt her. Daemian, I don't understand it... I won't be able to do it alone..." His lips brushed against Isaac's cheek,  ignoring the tears falling down his face from causing even his partner so much pain, "Please... My love, can you help me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izzy
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Messages (Private)   Thu Jun 22 2017, 09:34

"I..." Isaac had to take deep breaths to stifle his sobs, the memory of Ida making his muscles constantly contract, adrenaline- the imitation of it at least -making him have to calm himself down much quicker than usual for fear of hurting Roshan.

"You don't understand the pain you've been causing.. Your prejudice is all that stands between you and your brother. And that's... God my head is killing me."
setting his head down on top of Roshans, the Golem curled over his partner, arms wrapping around Roshan's shoulders as his body trembled.

"Roshan, you can't just throw away someone because they're naturally wrong. I was made from a pile of dead baby being shoved into steel before having marks carved into my head to be born at the age of thirty something. I'm eighty now. Fucking Eighty. That's.. Babe. You're an angel who's fucking around with what is more or less a demon."

He felt his muzzle shrink back into a mouth, his hand moving back to relocate his jaw. "I go from what you call perfection into this gangly thing of metal, bones, and rust. I literally break myself apart while doing it. I'm allergic to light. Babe, come on." Gently Isaac straightened his back, a series of pops sounding as he gave an apologetic look to his partner. "I'm not sure why, but lately.. Babe you've gotten a bit more than normal. You didn't mean to hurt your sister. If it's anyone's fault, truthfully it'd be mine... I freaked Cedric out. And it's not his fault.. Now that I know what... Fucking Saandra." His mouth slurred the words as his teeth shifted again, before a steadying breath came to him.

"It most assuredly was nothing the sort of his choice. That fucking... Gods. Not getting into that. Roshan, I will help you. I'm here TO help you. I don't want you to wind up with my fate, and I don't want you to... Gods. Babe I love you but I just..."

Taking a deep breath, he stood- pulling Roshan up with him. "How's about we go for a swim?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roshan
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Messages (Private)   Sat Jun 24 2017, 08:58

His anger lashed against Roshan without remorse, the Angel being forced to remain in a kneeling position, his wings gently covering his form. Even through the series of cracks, the pops of the bones realigning, he didn't move, his hand gently rubbing against his metallic back as it slowly gave way to flesh once more. Or the equivalent of flesh. "You didn't get a choice in being made or not, but as I've said to you before, you're absolutely perfect. To me, you're not a demon. You're nothing like that, to me, despite your apparent young age, boy... you're perfect." Roshan teased lightly, knowing that he was older- despite Isaac's naturally older looks. A smile touched his face. There was a reason that Daemian enjoyed teasing him so much in private, the two Celestials having more than one private conversation about that sort of thing. A faint blush rose in his cheeks from the thoughts, but Dae still was yet to tell him why he forever wore that scarf around his face. Nor the origin of the scar.

Daemian avoided conversations which could lead to that, Roshan having noticed that.

"And the fault it mine- but... I'd rather not remember that." He admitted, rubbing the back of his head lightly, the sound of his words shifting again through his changing teeth making him shudder. But that was all he did, before partially pulling away from Isaac, the smile never leaving his face. Apologetic, remorseful in nature was that smile. Suddenly, the Golem stood, arm hooking under Roshan's arm and pulling him up. Upon his request, Roshan blinked. "You'll burn if we go out now- are you sure that you even want to do that...?" He asked, before taking a risk. His hand pulled away from Isaac's, ran up his hand up his arm before hooking lightly around his head to pull him down into a gentle kiss. "Thank you, Izzy, I... really do appreciate that you're willing to help a little lost Angel..."

He pulled away suddenly, a sigh escaping him. "If you want me to go for a swim I will definitely need a few moments." Was the only thing he said before he dived into his room. Quickly, he searched for where ever he put his bathers before pulling those things on. After all, he wasn't wearing anything else aside from that robe... He pulled off the white thing, throwing it onto his bed. Due to his somewhat younger body, the muscles were, surprisingly, more defined than his previous body as he had spent a lot of time not really working out as much as he should. He smirked. Maybe he'd be able to shove Isaac around a bit more if he put his mind to it...

Going back out to the room, wearing nothing but those bathers- which almost left NOTHING for Isaac's mind to imagine. Roshan's broad white wings gently beat behind him as he went back to his partner. A smile on his face, he took Isaac's face in his palms again, lips pressing against his cheek- the physical contact an attempt to break the ice with him again.

"I'll meet you down there- if you don't hurry." He said as his lips pulled up into a smirk. He'd wait only for a few moments, before walking over to the door and to the top of the path that Isaac created. His eyes watched the pool, the blue eyes drinking in the work that Isaac had put into crafting it, refining it. Roshan's shoulders partially slumped as he looked, standing almost like a guardian from his position. Wings beat twice before resettling on his back, the suns gentle rays on his chest. As he looked to the pool, a frown formed. Movement caught his eyes. His heart skipped a beat.

A white bandage fluttered gently from the breeze, trapped underneath and around a rock... Why did Daemian put that there..?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izzy
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Messages (Private)   Wed Jul 05 2017, 15:21

Isaac went inside, grabbing his sunblock before lathering it on in copious amounts. Sure, he didn't grow body hair. But be damned if it wasn't inconvenient to try and do this every goddamn time. To function properly in the summer sunlight, he needed to be really careful- the light allergy had gotten a bit worse ever since meeting Roshan. He'd never admit it, but.

Still.

He, unlike his partner, didn't wear trunks to the water. Instead he tied a silk wrap around his waist, making sure the knot was secure on his right hip before making himself decent. Honestly, he hated the feeling of trunks when they were soaked- they always seemed to cling specifically to his balls. It wasn't a pleasant experience..

Striding back outside, he tested his skin in the sunlight. When he was sure that he was sufficiently prepared, he strode down to Roshan's side- a grin on his face as he took in his partner's appearance. Damn, he looked good in a swimsuit. That of course was when Isaac noticed Ros's look. He stared quizzically at one of Daemian's bandages- one that seemed to have marked a stone.

"Um... Babe?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roshan
Traveler
Traveler

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Messages (Private)   Fri Jul 07 2017, 06:13

Roshan glanced across to Isaac, before a mile formed on his face once more. "Yea, sorry Izzy. I'm just..." His voice trailed off, sapphire eyes narrowed upon the rock. Subconsciously he began to walk forward and down the carved steps, his focus on the bandage scattered across the rock. It didn't take long before Roshan literally broke into running, his wings partially beating to help him sprint faster.

Roshan almost was waist deep in the water when he reached what Daemian had left behind. White fabric wove between his fingers as he snatched up the bandage, his eyes almost wide with worry. He pulled the bandage away, holding it firmly in his hand. The rock fell from its resting place, disturbed from the removal of the bandage. Roshan moved out of the road as it fell into the pond, splashing and casting the waters up his side. It was rather cold, Roshan flinching with the water that threw itself acros his chest. But his free hand snatched the slightly yellowed paper, folded along the center. His heart hammered in his chest as he slowly turned back towards Isaac, his eyes on the note. It was addressed to him.

And only one person he knew had that writing style.

My dear brother, Roshan.

I would have told you this in person, but how often I caught you glaring at Erynn stopped me from doing so. That crippling stance against her always drove a wedge between her and yourself. It made her feel alienated, awkward and it hurt her so much. I spend countless hours sitting with her, telling her that you'll warm up to her eventually. But I can read now that I'm hoping against hope. That I am asking for something that cannot happen as you only see her as the Seraphim. Erynn had a part in saving your soul when you lashed out against me and burned my chest. She was there. She stopped you from leaving, her and Dark, even when she was burning herself, she refused to let you go. Yet, despite the pain that she went through, you treat her with carelessness. You glare at her, just like you do with Cedric and Vyllaea. You barely talk to her anymore, you're filled with guilt. Every time I meet up with her, she asks about you. When you're going to come back to her. When you will be the brother that she remembers and adores.

We both feel the same when I say this. We feel like we have lost the caring brother we thought we had. This pains me to write it, but you must know it. You need to wake up to yourself and salvage what you can with Vyllaea.

I don't include myself in this for I'm travelling with Erynn and Negene into the In Between, where time itself is twisted... And I could be gone for quite some time. It's very likely you won't see me again for the next several years. If not more. We're out there to find the one Negene loves, like I promised we would. By the time you read this, days or months could have passed for either you or myself. I just hope you see this before we come back, otherwise it'll be awkward.

But anyway. You now know why I've left with Erynn and Negene. But Roshan... You've changed. You are my blood brother, yet you have changed... So much. I wish I could have told you this all in person, grab you and tell you how I really feel. But time is short, Erynn is trying to see what I'm writing, so I must go. But please. Vyllaea. Fix your relationship with her, she's so sensitive to emotions and its murdering her that you haven't even spoken to her without the pain in your eye, only seeing regret and distance. You have to talk to her. Please.

And when you have talked to her, then we can talk about Erynn, for you need to get over yourself and accept her as a Seraphim like I do. Here I am, an Angel like yourself, accepting her for who she is. Do the same. It's only fair.

Until we meet again... Stay safe, brother. Don't get in too much trouble. And have a good life.

Daemian Chayim.

By the time Roshan had finished the note, his hand was shaking, his free hand placing his head against his face, covering the tears that fell from his eyes. His folded back wings pressed against the rock, slowly sliding down as he sank into the waters, holding the note above his own head. Tears poured down his face. He was already too late. It was too late. He couldn't fix it with Daemian. And Daemian, the brother that just came back to him, was already gone once more. For days, months, years, Roshan had no idea how long it was going to be until he saw him once more.

He truly... Truly fucked up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Messages (Private)   

Back to top Go down

Mixed Messages (Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1